All 5 of my teams lost to one man

Brady rapes animal teams lol

>beating 5 of the historically worst franchises of all time
>Losing twice to Eli Manning

>Make it to the Superbowl by beating the other teams fair and square
>"They were easy teams"

>aaron "I am very fond of females" rodgers has choked twice rather than face the GOAT on the big game

really makes me think

>three teams have never won an owl
>the other two only have 1 in their history

to be fair the only one of those two team that were really shitty were the panthers and falcons

rams eagles and seahawks all deserved to be in the owl.

>one of the highest scoring offense in history
>tore apart Seahawks and Packers
>really shitty

>Patriots have 1/10th of the Super Bowls

Most of the historically good teams are in the AFC, so Brady beats them on the way to the Owl.

>Brady has played for 15 years(not counting 08)
>Has spent almost half the seasons in the Owl(7)
>Has won the Owl in 1/3 of his playing years

Parity is supposed to prevent things like this.

the salary cap was a mistake

Fuck off that Panthers team was legit

>Point differential of + 21
>11-5 record

nah, the eagles just completely choked in the nfccg

>jake delhomme
>john fox

>All of my 5 teams
Why do you have 5 teams?

The Rams were the greatest show on turf, shut the fuck you baby ass nigga

you werent even old enough to remember who dominant the 2001 rams were

The seahawks were going for the greatest defense ever in Super Bowl 49

>roots for panthers and falcons simultaneously

Absolute trash.

thats gross as fuck

The Falcons averaged 34 in the playoffs, how the fuck didnt they win the super bowl

Pats turned the game around with long offensive drives in the second half that gassed the defense and kept the offense off the field. Same thing Belichick did when he was the DC for the Giants when they played the Bills in the Super Bowl.

god damn what a huge comeback

unreal what Brady did

Yuttt

I wonder which team Brady beats in the Super Bowl next my vote is going to be the Packers

Because the Pats defense is incredible but never got the credit they deserved all season because "they never played Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers".

Every team the Pats played they didn't just beat, they DESTROYED. They were involved in ONE game all season up to the Superbowl where it looked like they were in danger of losing. When they lost to Buffalo they had a 3rd string QB in who couldn't grip the ball because of an injury. They still only gave up 16 points. When they lost to Seattle they still had a chance to win (or to tie and send it to OT) right at the end. They only gave up 31 points that game and that's the only team all year, playoffs included, who managed to put up 30 points or more on them.

Atlanta averaged 33 points during the season and 40 in the playoffs but the Pats held them to 21. That's 12 less than their season average, that's insane.

The Patriots are the only truly complete team in the NFL right now and are so far ahead of everyone else it's not even fair. Without Rob Gronkowski, probably the best weapon Tom Brady has ever had, they went undefeated and won the Superbowl.

They've got a tough schedule this coming year but if they lost more than 3 games I'd be shocked.

t. 16 year old Madden player

Patriots defense lowest ppg in the league this year, Belichick should win coach of the year

>Patriots defense lowest ppg in the league this year,
Everyone said that it doesn't matter because they played bad offenses. Which was true, they just glossed over the fact that even those bad offenses averaged close to 20 a game and the Patriots were consistently holding them to under 10.

They were supposed to get exposed by Pittsburgh/Atlanta but they forced both into one of their worst offensive games of the season. Pats defense is easily top 5 in the league.

>Belichick should win coach of the year
He should've but it's a meme award that is given to the coach of a team that surprised everyone, not to the coach who was actually the best

he sure surprised me starting 3-0 without Brady and turning that young defense into the NFLs best

based poland

they choked

Belichick has won 5 fucking Superbowls out of SEVEN and has only won coach of the year 3 times. Here is the list of Coaches of the Year since Brady and Bill's first Superbowl win

2016 Jason Garrett
2015 Ron Rivera (2)
2014 Bruce Arians (2) - Cardinals
2013 Ron Rivera
2012 Bruce Arians*- Colts
2011 Jim Harbaugh
2010 Bill Belichick (3)
2009 Marvin Lewis
2008 Mike Smith
2006 Bill Belichick (2)
2006 Sean Payton
2005 Lovie Smith
2004 Marty Schottenheimer
2003 Bill Belichick
2002 Andy Reid -Philadelphia Eagles
2001 Dick Jauron

Of all those guys, exactly ONE of them (other than Bill) has won a Superbowl. He last won it in 2010 and since then Ron Rivera and Bruce Arians have both won the award twice. Neither has won a Superbowl. Every guy on this list not named Belichick has never even seen a second Superbowl. Bill has taken his team to 7.

Coach of the Year is possibly THE single most bullshit award in a league that gives out a lot of bullshit awards.

Rams: It was the defense and Belichick's game plan, Brady was average back then

Panthers: Greatest QB of all time almost lost to Jake Delhomme in the SB lol.

Eagles: Greatest QB of all time would've lost if Owens was healthy

Seahawks: One Lynch run means Greatest QB of all time loses his third straight SB

Falcons: The defense won this by strip sacking Ryan and not giving up a point in the second half.

more like if andy reid wasn't the coach that game

coy doesnt fucking matter

Rams - Brady built a 14 point lead and the defense choked, Brady leads a 60 yard drive to get in FG position with NO timeouts and 1:38 on the clock.. from his own 11 yard line.

Panthers - Brady sets the record for completions in a football game, 22 yard pass with 17 seconds left to put the patriots in FG position. Vinny missed 2 chip shot FGs earlier in the game, but nobody remembers that apparently

Eagles - Brady was on his game all night, one of his better performances

Seahawks - Most completions ever in the Super Bowl, greatest comeback in super bowl history.. did you forget the lucky ass kearse catch? Nah you just failed to mention it. Beat the greatest 3 year defensive team in NFL history.

Falcons - Breaks his own comeback record by 15 fucking points and has the greatest comeback in sports history

ayyyy lmao

oh yeah and he set the record for yards in a football game with 466 against the Falcons

466 fucking yards

on a billion pass attempts plus overtime

dont get me wrong it was an impressive comeback but the yardage isnt a big deal

the fact that he needed to comeback means he was playing like shit in the first half

>Brady built a 14 point lead and the defense choked

what? the defense held the gsot to 17 points and scored a defensive touchdown?

literally kys youngfag

they scored only 28

>brady and Belichick never beat a top tier coach

>needing help from the madden curse of injuring all the LOB to stand a chance.
>avril going out for concussion for a light tap
>julian get btfo and stay in the game.

t. 15 year old Madden player.

He averages 12-4 versus the entire league

The fact that they won the game proves he played great when it mattered

>havent won a playoff game in 7 years
>proven to be a defense babby

Ahaha I love that elifags are turning into what they used to hate.

Keep living in the past ahaha Brady will keep winning Super Bowls :D

for two years

they were on their last legs when brady faced them

I mean he won by a fucking field goal when the rams in 99-00 were known for rarely ever using a field goal

On their last leg? What the hell does that even mean? They should have made the Super Bowl in 2003 too but the Panthers had that large TD to win the game

Faulk had 2000 yards running and 1000 receiving that year and the Patriots shut him down, what game were you watching?

OHH okay, a Rookie QB that hadn't even started a full season of games goes and has one of the greatest last minute drives in super bowl history with no timeouts and little troy brown as his number 1 wide out..... oh okay he only won the super bowl by a FG

God damn I don't get the way you guys think, anything to discredit Brady

>they were on their last legs when brady faced them
They were 14-2 with the league MVP, the #1 scoring offense, the #8 scoring defense and were favoured by 14 in the Super Bowl

What's good

based poland

He wishes he could choke on Brady.

>not posting the full version

I wouldn't say the Panthers are one of the historically worst, just inconsistent. They're not as old as the other teams

>denver
>gb
the nfl's only hope

this machine kills Bradys

Brady wouldve made the Championship Game once if he played in the NFC. AFC has been dogshit for going on 4 decades. When your route to the Super Bowl is against the Texans and Bengals and maybe a banged up Steelers squad every year you have no room to talk shit.

QBs like Rodgers and Brees would have 13 rings between them if their teams were in the AFC.

Puckers marched into Foxborough and almost came away with the Win using Matt Flynn in 2010.

Packers have whomped the Pats in recent years actually. That blowout in Lambeau where the Pats had 3 quarters of garbage time to catch up a few years ago comes to mind.

all 5 teams? Wtf

ayy poland bringing the heat

k

>almost

Packers could have played the Patriots in the 2011, 2014 and 2016 Super Bowl and they choked every fucking team

Tough luck bro :(

>Panthers
>historically worst

>2 Super Bowl appearances
>2x NFC Champs
>4 NFC Championship appearances
>15-1 season
>7 playoff appearances
>only been around 22 years
>historically worst

yeah its for sure not the panthers

its probably still the stains but Atlanta took the cake this year

ayy

>5 teams

>Packers have whomped the Pats recently
>Lost at Foxboro
>Won by 1 score at home
>whomped

Pete Carrol?

AFC was the powerhouse for the first 3 even counting them facing the greatest show on turf.
The teams were good enough to make it to the Super Bowl if a "better" team choked before how good were they really?

>All 5 of my teams
>one person
>5 teams

>eagles

Least memorable one to pats fans by then it was clear the team was something special we just wanted to hear back to back

ayyy