How do liberals take themselves seriously? Especially with people like Colbert the Cuck as their spokesperson...

How do liberals take themselves seriously? Especially with people like Colbert the Cuck as their spokesperson. Fucking kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw
youtube.com/watch?v=eGrB9xIVhgI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle-ramming_attack#Terrorism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahah

Bahahahahahah

Colbert is well known shill and propagandist literally selling his ass for money.

Because we value personal freedom. Except guns for whatever reason. And conservatives want a camera in your bathroom to make sure your genitals are right, cameras in your bedroom to make sure your sex isn't gay (cameras are metaphors btw); they want to take away healthcare and they want to tax the poor to help the rich. Liberalism is not a perfect ideology but it's better than the alternative.

I don't think you know what literally means.

>children being slaughtered overseas
>major problems going on all over the globe
>threat of overpopulation looming
>news headlines about trump wanting two scoops of ice cream dominate all media platforms
How can liberals be taken seriously when they are overly offended and make such huge deals out of nothing? It's like watching a toddler throw a tantrum because he didn't get something he wanted at the supermarket. Colbert the Cuck gets on tv every week and does this in front of an audience

How can conservatives take themselves seriously when they elected an actual clown?

LIBERALISM IS CAPITALISM
Why are Americans so fucking stupid they don't even use the right terms?

samefag

No, no it's not lol. Look at the types of people that flock to this ideology, how can you WANT to align yourself in the same crowd as them? It blows my mind. Enjoy your man-ladies and bearded women at your little protests fag. They're a fucking circus show

We've never complained about ice cream but conservatives called for impeachment after obama got spicy mustard

How hard did you cry after CNN bit the bullet and announced trumps victory 10 minutes after other news sources did? I know that's the channel you watched it on, and they tried to damage control SO hard. Just like you're doing

>children being slaughtered overseas
>major problems going on all over the globe
>threat of overpopulation looming
>news headlines about hillary's emails on all conservative media
How can conservatives be taken seriously when they are overly offended and make such huge deals out of nothing? It's like watching a toddler throw a tantrum because he didn't get something he wanted at the supermarket. Fox reporters get on tv every week and do this in front of an audience

>never complained about ice cream
Now you're just denying reality lol. Typical liberal.

I didn't cry at all, I started laughing. There's a clown running the country.

Better them than some nazi autists who are still upset germany lost 70 years ago or rednecks who are still upset the south lost 150 years ago.

kek, you leeched off of me and had to rehash my post instead of coming up with your own rebuttal. No surprise you're probably on welfare too

When did that happen? I didn't hear about that. Source?

How about the blacks that are mad about slavery which was almost TWO HUNDRED years ago?

>inb4 no reply
>inb4 mental gymnastic damage control

You people are slaves to minorities and people of color.

Because institutionalised racism still exists?

Because your Jewish overlords said so?

How do we take you seriously when you're 12 and you spit the word cuck in every sentence? Oh wait,we don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw

>Colbert
>spokesperson

Most of you would gladly let some nigger or Muslim plow your wife just to be politically correct, or out of "white guilt" which the Jews have injected into your veins. That's why you're all cucks. You'd literally move mountains to be politically correct and not offend minorities.

Slavery sucked but blacks are mostly disadvantaged because we kept their segregated institutions severely underfunded for so long. If you don't give a black kid the means to learn, you can't be mad when he grows up to be a nigger raising nigglets.

Hahahah and they wonder why they can't be taken seriously! Shit like this is why they lost the election

Damn, you're right. But I'd like to also point out that a lot of liberals are disowning cnn

His rebuttal was implying that your statement could go either way you candyass double nigger

But yet in modern society if you so much as say anything slightly negative about a black person, you're LITERALLY hitler. Serious contradictions here. If there's such an abundance of racism and foul play, how come blacks and minorties are completely untouchable in 2017 America? They can do no wrong or else you're a racist, sexist, nazi pig who deserves death.

Again, this happened with fox news last year too. cnn and fox news use the same scare tactics to appeal to retards.

>scare tactics
>headline is about ice cream
Man, you liberals really are some fucking pussies huh?

They're not untouchable. Blacks get killed all the time by cops. Latinos are being incarcerated whether they're here legally or not. Asians... well, nothing bad have happened to them yet, but Muslims and Arabs can't take a briefcase to the airport without getting a hand up their ass.
Inb4 being cop is hard

After blitzer's "barcelona will be questioned as being a copycat of charlottesville" comments I dont know how anyone can turn that channel on anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=eGrB9xIVhgI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle-ramming_attack#Terrorism

I was gonna actually respond to you with facts and put up a decent argument. But you can't be saved. The Jews have embedded their propaganda into your mind and you are beyond repair. Enjoy your eternal virginity fag. Keep thinking the way you do, you're gonna make it so far in life kek. Based on your replies, I think it's safe to say you were born after the year 2000

Fags like you take them seriously. All you fags giving fucks and trying to act like you understand shit and that your fuck really means a fuck. Kill yourself make America great again.

The point isn't ice cream. The point is they're making it sound like trump getting ice cream will bring down the us when they should be talking about his poor leadership skills, the exodus of ceos from his council, his fire and fury comment that wasn't just dangerous, it was stupid

>wasn't just dangerous, it was stupid
>bestkorea backs off and says jaja just kiddring

>Jewish brainwashing: the post
How many shekels do they pay for shit like this?

Why are Liberals so degenerate? Did you parents not teach you how to behave?

What's up with fags always blaming the jews? Something goes wrong, you never accept personal responsibility, you always blame the jews. It's like you grew up watching South Park and thought blaming the jews made cartman smart. Also, judaism and all other religions, including islam, are cults.

Your face as you typed this

Okay yeah you're definitely a fucking teenager. It's not a South Park meme, Jews have been hated throughout history. Thousands of years. You do realize they own all the banks AND media companies right? They orchestrate all the racial tension happening right now, and liberals do their bidding and are basically pawns on their chessboard.

Well, their 'political discourse' is done by either snarky comedians or kids who punch people they're scared to let talk.

Is Colbert,Oliver,Noah and Bill Nye are brightest minds of liberalism then it's true when they say Liberalism is mental disorder.

*if

take. your. pol shit. to. Sup Forums.

I'm 22 so you weren't far off but please tell me you don't hate jews just because someone told you they own all the banks and media. Again, that's retarded.

Liberal media is a disgrace to real journalism

The Russian bots are out in forces today, i wonder if it's for the resignation wave in the white house or is going to happen something even juicier.

Yeah honestly this knee jerk jewish hate is ridiculous. White, Catholic and

More like SEIG FAIL. amirite, amirite?

guys?

At least they don't follow peoplelike this pussy.

Or there was that other kid that stripped to his skivvies because some tumblr sjw scared the living fuck out of him.

You stupid faggot. There's more than one type of leftist. There's the ones that teabagged Shitler's ashes back in '44, there's the SJWs that whine like Richard Spencer over a permit, and then there's the type that you need to worry about burning down your stupid-ass trailerpark compounds.

Choke on a black cock, friendo.