I'm a 19 year old asian female who will talk to you (email/Skype/your mode of choice) if you buy something off my wish...

I'm a 19 year old asian female who will talk to you (email/Skype/your mode of choice) if you buy something off my wish list.

amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/LARMXFVFKH6H?type=wishlist&filter=unpurchased&sort=default

get out

Do something useful with your life or kill yourself.

You're no use to anyone.

Fuck off.

what a sad, useless sack of flesh, tiers and tiers below the worst rung of 4channers.

i hope someone sends you a damn bomb in the mail.

>Asian
no thank u

kys

My brother had a suicide scare this year, no thanks :)

I'm coding a project that predicts stock market values based on past performance right now :D I think that's pretty useful

I'm not sure if it's just me but I see asian people as a lesser form of humans so fuck off gook

pic with timestamp or gtfo

at least post a picture of yourself. waste of time

Hey I'm rich and lonely due to SA, but I want to know what you look like

Doubt it tbh

cool, why do you see asians as lesser forms? what's your ranking system for races tho and how'd you make it
if you know about coding or using indicators to predict stock values i'd happily talk about it too
how did you get to be rich and lonely and have the time to be on Sup Forums? I think that's a strange combination because money buys company, unless you're too busy/stressed to have the time. But if you have the time to browse Sup Forums - ?

What's the cheapest thing on there

>360 fast acting Lactaid pills

confirmed asian

That would a 7.95 mechanical pencil haha

Worthless tbh

yeah, I stopped producing lactase when I was around 11 and it took me a while to realize :(

Tell us about it then, a lot of people here are definitely better with computers

I'd like to know more about your project. What is your model for predicting stock value? Why do want to make that when companies are already spending millions to do the same thing?

HERRO ME RITTRE WHOLE FOL YROU

YROU RIKE LICE? YROU RIKE YERROW HORE? PREASE TO BRUY ME MRASK OR PREN. PREASE TO BRUY MRASK. PREASE TO BRUY PREN. PREASE QUICKRE I TRARK TO YROU. PREASE BRUY MRASK TO TRARK TO YERROW HORE. PREASE BRUY PREN FOR SKRIPETSU.

None of those masks will fix your unfortunate personality. Hope you fall into a noose.

Heil Hitler, stupid.

HERRO ME RITTRE WHOLE FOL YROU

YROU RIKE LICE? YROU RIKE YERROW HORE? PREASE TO BRUY ME MRASK OR PREN. PREASE TO BRUY MRASK. PREASE TO BRUY PREN. PREASE QUICKRE I TRARK TO YROU. PREASE BRUY MRASK TO TRARK TO YERROW HORE. PREASE BRUY PREN FOR SKRIPETSU.

also if you're going to whore yourself for free shit on a site where girls consistently post nudes you should probably post AT LEAST a few shirtless timestamped pics. Just a suggestion.

Sure -- so I'm writing it in Java because I mostly worked in C++/C before and I think Java is in pretty big demand in the industry as a language.

Model wise I'm using the yahoofinance API to pull historical stock data, which I'm going to use to calculate the EMAs for each day. After that, I'm going to apply either linear regression or linear regression with svd or some other algorithm (I don't know which one I'm going to use, seeing as I won't be hardcoding the algorithm) to project the upcoming prices of the stock.

I'm not making this for monetization because I definitely can't compete with all them millionaire trading companies haha. It's more so I can understand the base process while doing hands-on work, and also because I'm interested in working for a trading company in their tech field, or maybe switching over to their quant division once I'm done with schooling.

I've never used masks before, and recently heard about them. I quite literally typed in "top face masks" and added a random bunch haha

use python or r faggot

what do i get if i guy you something, i want to see you stuffing your asshole

This is pretty impressive lol, did you type this up by hand? I think you might be able to write a script to make one, although if we're getting into linguistics I think you're mixing up Japanese/Chinese accents xd

Your brother sounds pathetic. Must be genetic

>I'm coding a project that predicts stock market values based on past performance right now :D I think that's pretty useful

yeah I'm sure some rice whore on Sup Forums begging for free acne masks is going to be the one to crack the great secret to infinite money, not goldman sach's crack team of top of the field professionals or multi-million dollar AI systems.

yeah, R definitely is a much better language to write this in; I found someone's github who wrote part of his in R and it's a much better one. I'm using Java to learn the language

I think it does run in the family actually, from my mom's side. They're both pretty similar, both diagnosed with depression, both are lazy, both doing/did bad academically

>They're both pretty similar, both diagnosed with depression, both are lazy, both doing/did bad academically
>both are lazy, both doing/did bad academically
>both

Says the lazy bitch who can't buy her own things because she doesn't work due to not doing well academically.

ive already got what you're talking about in python, on a flask instance and it took about a day to do because the ecosystem

you're literally crippling yourself

java is big in the industry, and pays well, but its on its way out - woul;d not recommend going that way unless you want to spend the rest of your days maintaining some crusty old codebase

still want to see your asshole, how do i make this happen

I haven't done that before? I could send you my underwear if you're so inclined

I'm not going to crack some secret to money, I'm coding it to understand the current process companies use to make their money, not to undermine them

im a 25 year old white male who will tell you to fuck off for free

>I haven't done that before? I could send you my underwear if you're so inclined
doesn't really do it for me, how about whorey pics?

Found her!

you said you know c/c++, so what's to know about Java? Java is babies first OOP.

I work as a sysadmin, and am on a merit half ride for university :) I don't buy these things because to me they're not necessities, just extra material things

I can smell garlic.

Really?

I mean you know that guys can just go out or on Facebook and talk to girls for free right?

Talking with a girl isn't especial when you are older than idk 7