I'm going to An Hero, I have cancer and won't be getting better anytime soon...

I'm going to An Hero, I have cancer and won't be getting better anytime soon. Will some of you Sup Forumsros give me some final sights to see, I prefer beautiful things but if negative so be it. Anything goes here. Thanks for the laughs Sup Forums
~Terrus

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/aD537X0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get well soon, mud blood.

When and how OP

Kinda hot in these rhinos

You should go do peyote out in the desert or something fun and spiritual like that.

From the book Furiously Happy
I'd suggest giving it a listen before the deed it's a good book narated by the author I actually laughed out loud at alot of the shenanigans snag it on audible

Thinking about it, a headshot with my 38 special revolver. (charter arms) I'm going to take a last drink and shoot myself through the roof of my mouth. It's a messy way to go but a rather quick way. I'm not doing it for pain either, I just want the pain to end.

try playing lotto and shit everyday
also travel
also get pussy saying you be dead in bout 3 weeks

Obligitory steamship

No an hero plz

Taxedermied furiously happy racoons riding a vespa.

Does this help op?

Cover of book

Also where this image comes from.

I will try all three, for the third I have a girlfriend but I don't think she would mind doing some last month things for me.

if you do not care about the pain why not do something epic. you could be remembered as that guy that did something completely insane forever.

Decent idea but do it in the shower. Makes it less traumatic for those that have to clean it.

Make an user happy and make those 0's be replaced by bigger numbers
19kN dm4s1 WhEnm P68 Fc5T qeoqB J5Rc Y9vy

Money doesn't give happiness. It's not a lie user. I wasted my life trading to only have what created for myself die with me.

Have some Roger Dean art. It's nice.

a.co/aD537X0

Link to free book.

That's the point, if you have 20 btc in your wallet it would be quite a waste to remain there forever

I wanted to be a cook, I can't get through cooking without coughing blood into my food. I wanted to be an IT tech, but I can't stay awake without having blackouts. Remember, don't live your life to the fullest, live it how you want to live it and don't lose hope in a brighter path. Even if I'm ending mine with a gunshot.

Aim at a 45 degree angle more towards the back of your head. That's where the brain stem is. Either way you're going unconscious virtually instantly, but you don't want to end up on vegetales instead. Also make sure you do it somewhere the bullet won't go through the wall and hit a neighbor.