Muslim here. AMA

Muslim here. AMA.

Want to know what you can do to stop radical Islamic terrorism? Join the discussion here.

I live next to Barcelona and had a friend a few blocks away from the Rambla. Was quite surprised when he told me.

Are you currently trying to reform Islam, or do you think the problem is with the West / a few crazies not interpreting Islam correctly?

There is no radical islam, you have those who fight and those who breed, and then there is those who take over the finances and politics. its the 3 arms of sharia, they all follow the quran to the letter

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until “religion is Allah’s,” i.e. Islamic law rules all societies

“And slay them wherever you come upon them, and expel them from where they expelled you; persecution is more grievous than slaying. But fight them not by the Holy Mosque until they should fight you there; then, if they fight you, slay them — such is the recompense of unbelievers, but if they give over, surely Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate. Fight them, till there is no persecution and the religion is Allah’s; then if they give over, there shall be no enmity save for evildoers.”

3:28 Don’t take unbelievers as friends and allies, unless it is for “fear of them,” i.e. deceptively for protection of oneself or of Islam

“Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends, rather than the believers — for whoso does that belongs not to Allah in anything — unless you have a fear of them. Allah warns you that You beware of Him, and unto Allah is the homecoming.”

3:151 Allah will cast terror into the unbelievers’ hearts

“We will cast into the hearts of the unbelievers terror, for that they have associated with Allah that for which He sent down never authority; their lodging shall be the Fire; evil is the lodging of the evildoers.”

In a logical world it would be simple.
Address the problem.
>terrorists are always known or linked to criminals/radicalism
>migrants are allowed to enter countries without legit papers which makes the deportation law useless

solution is simple.
>jail/deport ANY individual who is linked to radicalism or is a criminal
>don't let people inside without legit papers, which is abiding the law

but the plan is not to be logical,
the plan is to create chaos due to the coming collapse of society, to divide even more, so the "problem" will be kept alive

Suicide bomb all of yourselves, fuck muhammed and allah with a rubber knife in the arse

fight that sick ideology? ban muslims from our nations? fuck islam
fuck your pedophile prophed
fuck your sickening culture

Saying extreme (isis) or radical (al queda) instead of islam is like saying arabic and not syrian iraqui iranian egyptian or a stanie. Its the same thing. yall say all americans are "christian or jews" which is why you hate us so much...

why would I want it to stop?

Ayybody not muslim must die muhammad said they are the infidels, under sharia law islam will dominate the world.

America is coming for you.

your muhammad was munching in a fat log of old shit when it muttered that. faggot.

Sorry for the delay. Something came up.

Islamic reformation does not start with average normal Muslims, it needs to start with the core of modern Islamic extremism - Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism.

These are new-ish ideologies that put a halt to progress in the Islamic world due their growing influence which is a result of two things:
>Money and oil
>Their control over Islam's holiest sites

Even my own parents follow things Wahhabis do just because they are considered more holy because of Mecca and Medina, even though those things are not necessarily Islamic.

The world needs to stop being silent about Saudi. That's the first step.

>Saying extreme (isis) or radical (al queda) instead of islam is like saying arabic and not syrian iraqui iranian egyptian or a stanie. Its the same thin
it is not, syrian is not arab
a muslim is some one who wants to conquer all non islamic houses as those are houses of war.
not all use violence but they are all terrorist and support those who use violence

your analogy is full of shit and propaganda

I am Muslim.
This kind of simplistic emotional reaction is how my religion became what it is today in the short space of 2 decades.

Don't make the same mistakes. We all thought it could never happen to us too. But here we are. Arrogance is the one way to guarantee your blindness to the destruction of civility in your land.

Read the full verses and chapter.

Don't be intellectually dishonest by cropping and omitting things to create a false picture.

americas are killing them self, the nationalist movement that started is dead already.
beat down by msm and that one car crash that they have been milking for the past week despite muslims killing 30 or so with 2 car crashes the days after

o you, pick up a paper. look out the window. Muslims are shit Arabs are shit, what is it with Semites and their incisive lying, im thinking it is genetics.

You have been coming for me for 16 years and there are still attacks so often.

Don't you think it's time for a change of strategy?

Have you looked at Charlotsville? 1000s of white males that have an extremist view chanting neo-Nazi slogans and asking for white supremacist demands. And that's just one city.

But does that represent all white males? No.

It's the same with Muslims. Many are buying extreme propaganda and being brainwashed, but it in no way represents all Muslims. The only difference is that our bullshit propaganda often involves senseless attacks whereas you guys have few senseless attacks but it still occurs nevertheless.

>the irony is that the Taqiyya meme is itself a lie.

>what you can do to stop radical Islamic terrorism?
stop bombing their families?