His flag doesn't even have at least 3 followers

>his flag doesn't even have at least 3 followers

maybe you followed tibet's flag?
after all you guys adopted 真言

Forgetting Macedonia.
You bring dishonour to your family, James.

Macedonian sun (Vergina Sun) is older than Japanese sun.

twos enough

feels good doesn't it

hi

i think i'm forgetting one

>his flag isnt unique
lol

>when your flag is so boring nobody is copying

We have these + Armenia

> twos enough
K then

Forgot the pic

Kek

who cares if you only have 1one friend

Hello.

>tfw he is prouding of British stump on it on his piece of cloth but he thought it's too cucked if there was only cucked stump on his piece of cloth then he sprinkled random stars on his piece of cloth
>tfw his cunt's name is not Slavenia but his piece of cloth's color is actually Slav ethnic's one and his piece of cloth have mountain on it but 1/10 of world entire mountain are in Japan therefore mountain is Japanese stuff but he is proud of mounain
>tfw It's actually very old design that his snow field is filled with their blood and his piece of cloth make remind this ordinary scene
>tfw his piece of cloth cannot purely fascinate people and make people immitate his flag just by his superior design so he feels very irritated then send niggas to random africa place and made them flag design actually similar to their piece of cloth but sadd;u still too less followers

Yeah! More than three to be honest.

Chile?

>maybe you followed tibet's flag
It's said that it was made by a Japanese monk who was a tutor of the Dalai Lama in the early 20th century

we were first

*cockroach noises*

*cockroach noises intensify*

>its said
Any statement following these words is utterly worthless

*burps*

There is also Ying Yang Poland, aka Greenland.

*sneezes*

Tibet's flag is one of the newest and even some wikipedia's pages say he made it

I want to be part of balanced japoland tell me how???

We follow East India Company though

What you wanted yesterday ?

/rgb/ lives