Saganfan1983 Kino

I know this was floating around here a LONG while ago, but this dude is coming out with a new set of videos soon and I can't help but share this pure unadulterated cringe-kino with you:

youtu.be/Lyp_fkz80eM

Some of you may remember the hour-ish long Plinkett video he did when it first made the rounds. I couldn't stop laughing, anons.

Check out his incomprehensible deviantart here:

saganfan1983.deviantart.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hmIEAlkPTk
saganfan1983.deviantart.com/art/SaganFan1983-s-Top-10-Most-Hated-Characters-627730265
youtube.com/watch?v=AP9rH6vyFUY
saganfan1983.deviantart.com/art/Trenton-Orion-McKirk-and-Steevi-1st-draft-596926226
videowired.com/video/972417631/
projectorion2interstellar.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did they mean by this?

I fucking LOVE this guy and the Colo Crab.

>KHAAAN

OP here

I had a conversation with him on his channel once about Titan A.E and why he autistically hates that film. It went about as well as you'd expect

what the fuck is he talking about with the aqua monster and the colo claw fish?

Titan A.E. objectivity sucks, though. It murdered Fox animation

>laughing at mentally ill people who make youtube videos
I'm not saying it's not funny, but surely there are better ways to use one's time

None of us fucking know, man. I've been following this channel for months and I can't figure it out

>x-wing and star wars original trilogy-related traumatic experience

what the FUCK?

I'm 100% sure this is a dedicated troll. Like the guy who did the Sonic Adventure 2 review

>projecting that some weirdo who makes shitty Jar Jar vids is mentally ill
>white knighting this hard on Sup Forums

Where do you think we are?

>Jay will never look at you that way

Can you send us sauce for that Sonic vid? I love this shit

I love the way he writes, it's more coherent than a total schizophasia word salad, but it's still so far out there.

Not in a mocking way either, it's just fun to let the nonsense wash over you, y'know?

^THIS

there is a level of catharsis to his work

BUMP FOR TITAN A.E

youtube.com/watch?v=8hmIEAlkPTk

Sephirothsword57 is the guy. He has a ton of videos like this. The name alone almost gives away the whole ruse

Thanks man. I thought you were talking about that sonic kid with the glasses who became a meme by screaming "WHEN WILL YOU LEARN! THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!"

That kids a legit autist, but this guy takes the satire to a new level. I have to assume this Kolo claw guy is doing the same thing for the prequels.

That dude is a Rocco Bote character brought to life holy shit.

it makes sense that the only people who would hate x-wings would be autistic.

>The name alone almost gives away the whole ruse

and also the fact that he has a linked youtube account where he uploads his twitch streams, and links to his twitter

Saganfan is legit autistic

>I especially have a boner with the infamous December 1998 Nintendo64 Star Wars video game called Rogue Squadron.
wait what

He is scared of X-wings cause of some childhood trauma

yeah but
>a boner
he doesn't know how to use words
also saganfan1983.deviantart.com/art/SaganFan1983-s-Top-10-Most-Hated-Characters-627730265 what the fuck

>Becomes obsessed with self-made Star Wars ship to an unhealthy extent
>Parents take it away so he'll be normal
>17 years later he still thinks it was done so he would like the official Star Wars ships instead of his own
What is a person like this supposed to do in life? How can they exist in our society? What use can they have to anybody?

>Not posting the best channel on Youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=AP9rH6vyFUY

Anyone has the picture of him ?

I think he is a fat curly haired neckbeard

>I hate this character since he is a dragon portrayed as the main playable hero.
>I hate these two since they are a positive portrayal of dragons.
kek what does he have against dragons

>go to most viewed video
>see this
wew

kek

Man I love this guy.

The fuck is up with his voice?

A FOOKIN LEGEND

His alternate name on other forums and sometimes on YouTube is Colo Clawfish, so he's making a """"""joke"""" about how his avatar got eaten

Jesus fucking Christ what have I done with my life

I did some research and found his stepmother he talks about hating in some of the videos and blogs. I assure you he is not trolling.

Is this the same guy thats named after the 'always a bigger fish' from the first prequel? Or are there two turboautists crying about 5 year old RLM vids?

His DA just raises more questions

>I created this image to resolve an nitpicky issue that I have with Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Although I don't hate TPM, there is one issue with that film that is briefly shown that has pissed me off, the part in which a Sando Aqua Monster ate a Colo Claw Fish in a way that saved the two Jedi and Jar Jar in the bongo. As revealed by Qui-Gon Jinn, the punchline for the Sando Aqua Monster is "There's always a bigger fish." Guess what, I know exactly how to beat the Sando Aqua Monster at his own game, summon even larger lifeforms. In 1976, Carl Edward Sagan and his college Edwin Ernest Salpeter performed calculations to generate the hypothetical and possible concept of enormous living balloons. Those living balloons are simply known as Floaters and they are enormously larger than any Sando Aqua Monsters. Even though Jovian Floaters would not eat Sando Aqua Monsters, they still defeat the Sando Aqua Monster with its very one type of punchline and do so in a very subtle way. I am envisioning Jupiter Floaters protecting Colo Claw Fish.

> I know that there are a handful of you out there who like Sando Aqua Monsters and if you do, go right ahead, but just respect my decision to protect Colo Claw Fish.

One & the same

Right here.

Holy shit I never read that one. Wew lads he cracks me up with his crazy.

saganfan1983.deviantart.com/art/Trenton-Orion-McKirk-and-Steevi-1st-draft-596926226
>everything about this one

Goddamn it I wish someone would have saved his old videos when he was on camera talking about the Orion rocket being taken from him as a kid being his "downfall", how the prequels were the best thing ever, and defending his "fursona" and talking about and how it wasn't gay, it was just an "effeminate drag queen with large breasts".

videowired.com/video/972417631/

>All those videos full of lulz lost to time

Found something lads.

projectorion2interstellar.blogspot.com/

timothy.mchugh.39

I just commented on the OP video. I'm headed to bed now, but I'll let you all know if he responds tomorrow or the next day and try to open a dialogue with him.

This dude is just too hilarious.

Holy kek is this you?

>I feel as though I could be a great ally for you during this new chapter for you, which you've so aptly titled: "Orion: Resurgence." There are so many real parallels between my story and your's that I just just felt compelled to comment.

>Firstly, I want to just start off by saying that your ship design reminded me of the United States Spacecraft Discovery One (or XD-1) from 2001: A Space Odyssey mixed with the ever-classic Saturn V look. Clearly you were a man of taste, even at such a young age.

>Anyway, I feel I have similar problems with the OT (what most "fans" call the Original Trilogy but I like to call the Offensive Trilogy when in my room). It mostly has to do with the Y-Wing design and how much it closely resembles any incarnation of the USS Enterprise after being run over by a Mack truck!

>We had similar childhoods as well. I too made a space model of my own to battle what I saw as Offensive and lazy ship designs from the OT. My vessel was named the Black Hole Blaster and was assembled from trash I found in my apartment dumpster when I was 10. It wasn't as elaborate or fleshed out as your light-years-ahead design, but I made do with what I had because I was a poor kid.

>So there I was, playing in the parking lot of our complex, really giving it to some stupid Y-Wing Micro Machines my aunt and uncle had gifted me for my birthday (I was stomping on them with my L.A. Gear Light Up Sneaks everytime the Black Hole Blaster made a hit for extra special effects, it's still one of my favorite memories). All of a sudden, the Black Hole Blaster powered up! It started to vibrate in my hand! I squealed with joy! My determination had payed off and I had actually built a real functioning ship in spite of myself!

(cont)

the expose about titan ae is killing me, this guy is gold

implying that colo claw fish isn't mike's elaborate new character satirizing prequel defenders

>Or so I thought. My stepmom heard me making noise outside (of course she didn't care when I was crawling around in the dumpster or receiving terrible Y-Wings as a gift), and she ran outside to see what was happening. She immediately donned, in my opinion, a really overblown look of concern and ran over to me as quick as she could. She snatched the Black Hole Blaster out of my hand so hard that is wrenched my arm. I didn't understand what was happening and to this day I feel like she was a little too violent with me.

>She explained to me in between sobs that I had been playing with a sex toy. I didn't even know what that meant at the time! All I heard was toy. I just wanted to play with what I had made with my own two hands to replace the awful gift that I had received.

>I ran up to my room and cried until dark. I never saw the Black Hole Blaster again.

>Later, my stepdad came up to my room and yelled at me for playing with trash and breaking my Y-Wings. He later died of a brain aneurysm and I'm not going to say that I was happy about it but I wasn't sorry either.

>Anyway, with our stories being so similar (and having no ship of my own), I'm here to pledge my loyalty to you in your fight in the Resurgence!

If it's a ruse by any of these guys it's been going on for a really long time since he was posting videos where you could see his face back in 2011 and earlier probably.

>I'm more comfortable with

The fuck does that mean?