>mostly gravity bongs, doctor said that was a mistake
>get lungs cancer at age 17
>waiting to die coz I had no future anyway

ask me anything, I'm on my phone now

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea2c/2105400a5973de1a039132e2c1559f80c663.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you dun goofed

I honestly feel no empathy for you whatsoever.

Because it's not true and OP is a faggot like always

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood

do you truly have no chance to live?

How gets a person all faggish from a few years potting?

You're dying of global warming, or mebbe nerves gasses.

Timestamp faggot

you should have livded while you can

I belive you can't get lung cancer from smoking weed

I feel you are autistic summer

>Hacked priced on site, buy fast.

shinyarm.country-story.com

maybe I would if I didn't hide the fact that I'm coughing blood from my parents.

doctor said it's probably because I was inhaling the whole dosage in one hit

Hey OP, i heard to cure cancer you can smoke WEED.

It cures cancer, aids, hemorrhoids and your sexlife.

Weed smokers told me so.

another question, are you absolutely retarded?

HAHAHA! SELLING WATHCES FOR 0$!!! THEY'RE IDIOTS!!

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

>liberation from the misery of material world when you die

go shit in the street pajeet

>doctor said it's probably because I was inhaling the whole dosage in one hit
Bullshit. Sage this thread

I'll see you on hell fuckstick

why should i care?

Everyone is on a journey with pot, some people can't smoke because of personal problems that cause it to act as what it is (a depressant like alcohol) I didn't start until I was 30 and I was in a good place in my life but suffered from sex/pain issues. Pot fixed that and improved my mood. I only used it for 2 weeks and it literally cured me. Obviously you can't work smoking it but the sexual benefits are still present, I might take it up again for the pain issue.

obvious troll is ibvious

So Dr. confirms, you're a fan. Kool. Suck Dr.'s dieck, post nudes w/timestamp.

You literally cannot get lung cancer from smoking marijuana

yeah and you cant get wet from water

you sure fucking can, it's not like the combustion of this particular plant matter isn't going to produce tar and a bunch of other harmful chemicals for your lungs.

>

or you were a retard and were burning the nugs directly on the plastic caps, thus inhaling melted plastic

Are you a fucking retard?

The THC in marijuana finds and kills cancerous cells, that's why it's a common treatment for any type of cancer.

The only way you can conceivably get cancer from smoking weed is if you smoke blunts, which is old.

learn to read about things before making yourself look dumb on 4chin

man what i would pay to be this ignorant

>Quartz watches
>Ever

Nice new watch spam though.

weak genetics
not weeds fault

Keep off everything involving setting fire to something and inhaling the smoke into your lungs - It will not end well at all.

Smokers could save some money inhaling directly from the exhaust of a diesel car, same effect, same health implications and same lifespan but totally free :D

>Sup Forums armchair doctor with a PhD in webMD diagnosing and poorly formed opinions on what can/can't get you sick

how ironic

yea, no
ur a scam faggot REPORTED

>Hurr I got high and everything got better

You're no better than alcoholics who self medicate

>Inb4 it's natural bro!
>So is hemlock

>tfw no cancer-chan to rescue you before the war

It's ironic because there are hundreds of articles and studies to back up my claim, while all you're doing is spouting some nonsense that you came up with because you think you're smart.

If your dying, Will you rob a bank for me so I can by a free watch

You should really follow your own advice and read up on the stuff you're talking about, man. Just because you watched a documentary funded by an alternative commercial market, doesn't mean you got unbiased information and are now an expert on the subject.

Fake news
How is a substance that can kill cancer cells, has less toxicity than a potatoe, give you lung cancer.

Fake news
/thread

this just in: smoking weed cures cancer

cant wait till fox spins this one

Marijuana smoke contains about 50% more benzopyrene and nearly 75% more benzanthracene, both known carcinogens, than a comparable quantity of unfiltered tobacco smoke (Tashkin, 2013). Moreover, the deeper inhalations and longer breath-holding of marijuana smokers result in greater exposure of the lung to the tar and carcinogens in the smoke. Lung biopsies from habitual marijuana-only users have revealed widespread alterations to the tissue, some of which are recognized as precursors to the subsequent development of cancer (Tashkin, 2013).

this guy gets it

also checked

smoking cannabis will harm your lungs faster than the thc can "repair" it

vape or edibles is the safest way

That ain't from smoking pot you stupid nigger. Also, get well soon bro.

>THC kills cancerous cells
>THC acts as an anti-inflammatory for when the smoke hits your lungs
>THC has protective properties against the tar intake that follows smoking marijuana

Literally kill yourself and stop samefagging you dumb nigger

link the article that thc protects against tar

that is some made up on the spot bullshit

Grow up

>getting this mad over a plant that makes you relaxed

>Smoking weed puts 10 times the amount of tar in your lungs than cigarettes. That tar that gets absorbed into the lungs can cause cells to die prematurely.

>Tumors begin to form when damaged cells are multiplied. Tobacco causes these damaged cells to multiply at a quicker rate, while THC and CBD offer a cascade of protective medicines.

link or it didn't happen

you stoopid ay cunt

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea2c/2105400a5973de1a039132e2c1559f80c663.pdf

>pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ea2c/2105400a5973de1a039132e2c1559f80c663.pdf
thanks interesting read

explains why i get a mucous-y cough after facing a few bongs

Been smoking weed since 1986. Smoked cigs for 30 years. Camel non filters then roll your own non filter. Had skin cancer 20 years ago. Doubled my weed intake and it died.

Sucks to be you but even if you never smoked you'd still have it.

link?
ill wait

did you smoke the cannabis or do a method similar to Rick Simpson Oil

Eat shit and die pooindaloo

Just because it has does all those good thins doesn't mean it's a cancer cure 100% of the time

Don't blame weed for your genetic disposition for cancer.

Have you spoken with God?

Aren't you supposed to be in designated shitting street rn? Well take your isis bullshit with you.

meanwhile this guy is searching for any documentation to back up his claim

>Pure aqueous THC killing cancer cells after being directly placed around them in a petri dish is 100% exactly the same as introducing impure combusted THC into the human body via lung epithelial cells and hoping they travel to and solely target endogenous cancer cells

>lol but its a plant so its healthy god medicine

U expect me to belive u started smoking weed at 11 you're probably fucking 13 trin to get sympathy fuck off of Sup Forums

This

You should've just injected the marijuanas

you're underage nigga

Atlea

This guy gets it.

There's actually no known scientific connection between weed and lung cancer, despite them trying to prove one for a generation. You're just unlucky.

You know my grandmother injected her marijuana and it made her go insane Sup Forumsro?

Even if this is true which is highly unlikely, there is no empathy from me

You can get lung cancer from smoking anything that burns. It's just that most people don't go about smoking 1-2 packs of joints a day.

Just Google it you lazy fuck

>QUESTION:
Are you a faggot?
1. Yes
2. See answer for number 1

no u

fuck yeah! Best trance party I've ever been to.

>The find and looks cancerous cells

Wow. Im glad I don't smoke anymore. I hated being associated with dumb fucks like you. I bet your in s journey to rid the calcium from your pineal gland. God I hate stoners

If you have cancer I must have it ten fold

Actually feel like rolling a big L right now.

Dumbass OP, weed cures cancer, not causes it!