BvS Dawn of Justice

Lets disccuss this.
Right here right now

Good cinema

Seemed pretty OK to me. It definitely was a bit heavy on the flares and Gal was a mistake.
Shame about the cute lanky asian chick though.

I liked the scenes where people were just talking, like the one with Holly Hunter and Jesse Eisenberg
I did not like the ending, it was overindulgent

I would of loved if it was just about batman and superman, instead of including Wonder Woman, Doomsday and Lex.

Still really enjoyed seeing it in the theaters though.

>Inb4 the shitposts

I loved it, my favourite capeshit of the year. The editing let it down but it had me hooked from the best opening since watchmen

Well, here I am

K I N O
I
N
O

So, what did you think?

What made me mostly excited for the movie was the new ideas the trailer conveyed with its superman soldiers and batman spec ops. I was really excited to see what they were going to do about it.

But no it was just a le dream xd

There were some aspects of the movie that i like. Honestly this isn't zack snyder's fault. Forcing batman into the second DCEU movie was a mistake in the first place but the jews wanted more money so we got this. It should of just been a Man of Steel 2. No batman. No CGI monster

I loved how bad it was.

t.rt drone

I watched this film 3 times

The last one being the Ultimate Edition

I've written pretty extensively on Sup Forums about BvS m8. Watched it like 14 times. Wrote out a paper edit using footage from MoS and BvS to make a fan edit called Batman versus The Superman. I don't give a shit about the RT score, it's amazingly bad. It gets so many things wrong, and fails to execute any of the 3deep "subtext" that Z&D Snyder where clearly so impressed with. There's a good 100 minute movie buried in the footage.

best movie of the current year

its like warner brothers has just turned them into zombies.
they look like theyre dying on the inside.

why didn't superman just ask wonder woman to fucking stab doomsday with that spear jesus christ man what the hell

Genuine 6/10.

but it successfully executes a deconstruction of The Dark Knight Returns comic, a commentary on what Superman and Batman have become in pop culture, and the second third of Superman's hero's journey.

You have no taste pleb.

she was trying to keep him tied down, its not like Superman had to opportunity or means to ask her

>Shame about the cute lanky asian chick though.
Mercy Graves, Lex's constant assistant. And given the character's history in other versions of the DCU there's about a 30% chance she was a robot and can appear again.

It's literally the best example of its genre, if not Watchmen.

Great kino.

Zack Snyder truly is the Kubrick of our generation.

Not the best but certainly not the worst either.

I enjoyed it, sucks that they're dumbing down Justice League in response to its bad reception.

samefag

It was ok, the climax is awful. I liked Batfelck, Clark needs more dialogue and screen time.

>pros
batfleck was the best part of the film
great cinematographyand visuals
the scene at the warehouse was fucking awesome
bruce's parents death scene

>cons
wish sup vs bat fight scene was longer
too many subplots
wish ww had less screentime (not that i don't like her)
doomsday
lex

bvs - 6.5/10
bvc ec 9.5/10 and i'd love to watch it again anytime

As someone who looked forward to this from the beginning and is basically a big DC fan growing up I liked it and I think they could've delved deeper into batman and superman. I didn't like the big cgi ending with doomsday and they got a couple things that they could've taken out or improved upon but they do get a lot of things right. Basically could've had a much better potential but is not that 27% bad

I hope Zack gets out of capeshit like Nolan.

The Ultimate Edition is really good, I'm kinda worried that they're gonna smooth off all the rough edges for JL.

I do wonder what he would make next if he was out of the DCEU, his last movie before Man of Steel was Sucker Punch, which I think was really good and bodes well for non adaptations he might make in future..

I enjoyed Batman v Superman. I didn't like Dawn of Justice.

so am I right in thinking the first justice league will be a 2 1/2 hour trailer teasing the return of superman, who will show up in an after credits scene?

Nah, he'll probably show up in the 3rd act.

just like civil war was a trailer for spiderman diverse homecoming

hello, triggered DCuck

I didn't follow the hype so I didn't have any real expectations. As a result I found all the buildup to be quite enjoyable. There was a sense of genuine dread and the conversations were really interesting. I thought Lex's actor did a great job too. However, it definitely started to drag on a bit too long. The actual fight between Batman and Superman wasn't particularly exciting, and despite the majority of the writing being fine, the fight turned out to be one of those stupid "could have been avoided if you let Superman talk for two seconds" fights. And then it feels like they shoehorned Doomsday in just to have a big monster for the gang to fight in an "epic final battle."

Also I didn't watch the director's cut because the library gave me the wrong DVD so I don't know how much that improves things. But I doubt it helps much with the length problem.

I believe he's referencing the ending of Firefly, which was by the same director.

enjoy your SJW disney brainwashing

An objective 2/10

I mean you shit up every other thread with this meme

>t. the fedora'd gentleman

Same here, I didn't like it that much at first but now it kinda fascinates me

shit story and pacing.. It looked nice and batman fighting was done pretty well... But yeah fuck muh martha im not going to kill you anymore

I liked it more than Airport War. But too many maymays like Martha.

This movie killed all hype for future movies, save for the most deeply entrenched fanboys.

The movies will come, be poorly reviewed, make their money back and go. They will never be 'events'.

This is the saddest part. Love it or hate it, this movie killed hype as we know it.

You have ten seconds to explain why the intro doesn't completely fuck up the rest of the film

You have ten seconds to explain why the inclusion of Wonder Woman wasn't a complete waste of time, and the Justice League characters intros weren't just shitty trailers for their respective movies

You have an additional minute to explain the motivation of Lex Luthor and Batman, preferably by one of the several contradictory motivations offered by the film. Bonus points if you can explain why Jesse Eisenberg's tragedy of a performance is somehow a serious take on a person with a mental illness.

Not even close for me. I've sat through Cleopatra twice in a row and was fine with it, but so help me God I cannot make it all the way through this. I'm always nodding off. I've managed to see all of it by watching several times over different chapters. Not one bit of it interests me. Now You See Me 2 might as well be a top contender, because I somehow stuck around my seat to finish that mess.

1/10 might actually be my least favorite film of all time.

one of the three best capeshit films ever made.

A solid 3/10.

Please tell me they fixed the Martha plottiwst in directors cut

it is shit, I hated it.

It was ok, just overhyped.
Batflek was awesome, fight scene was awesome.
Doomsday (and luthor) and ww were unnecessary at all. Aside from that, im ok with character motivations and their portrayal and im in love with soundtrack.

Shit. I watched the TC and got about halfway through the UC. The acting, dialogue, casting and CGI are just awful. The ending is terrible. It's just garbage.

>though I loathe you & you are a threat to humanity's survival, you said my mom's name, so we're cool...the movie

This 'meme' is an ultimate retard detector.

Shut the fuck up

couldn't you just fucking forget it already?
you don't need to shill it, it's not in the movies anymore

The thing is that was supposed to be a fun plot twist, people put so much meaning on it, or act like its so movie killing. All it was supposed to be was a cute nod to the fact they both have the same mothers name which is canon and has always been true in the comics.

People were expected to think it was a cool fun character moment for the fans to get off on, Kevin Smith gets at this in his review, they added a lot of shit to this film that was literally meant for fans however in this case they way overestimated how many people would get it and love the reference but it felt really dorky in the actual product.

I honestly don't believe they thought it was going to be perceived as the world ending stupidity meme it was, they wanted it to be a moment that showed they were equals somehow and to show that connection.

>All it was
That scene had nothing to do with their mothers have the same name, dude.

Lol