yay, can you upload bigger pictures?

feet or no

agreed, i want to see this bitch's soles

Academic achievements or gtfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnxDslfsAy4
HERRO

why are all these pictures so small?

very nice but bigger picture.

so you guys not gonna talk ? I thought this place was full of neck beards and desperate virgins who wanted to talk to a waifu.

I said hello, what more do you want from me?

image sizes are inconsistent which means youre full of shit, bait harder faggot

Why are you do this?

Rules are rules

I think most are doubting because of the lack of timestamp

We do; you're not a waifu. Please drink bleach.

talk
tell me stuff make it interesting and fun for me , then I will make fun and for you ..except for the littleboys who always tits you know the rules ..if that is the rule , then it should also be the rule - stop being fat and stupid everytime someone with a pussy , who isn't attention whoring comes on and acts normal.

I never said these were me I am not even posting those you disgusting social outcast

>disgusting social outcast
where do you think you are?

not all of you are fat mlp neck bearded basement dwelling outcasts, been here a few times was really pretty good,

Timestamp or op is a faggot

a good conversation on here is a rare thing indeed, though you have to provide good material for conversations to take place, sure we could talk about the pros and cons of naked korean girls but that's a fairly shallow topic.

It is certainly me of the past.
Do not doubt it.

Got a kik or line

u start coming here over the summer

My pictures 10, 5 & 3 years ago

Hi, this is the internet, I could claim these are my pictures and not from years ago but actual. That's why a time stamp is needed

what is time stamp?

A piece of paper with your date and time you took the picture with it in the picture with your kik, line, or wechat on it

You're prolly just gonna lie to me, but...Do you lurk the asian girl threads by any chance?

>...with your kik, line, or wechat on it

That has never been required. If a date and time are even forthcoming, I will be very surprised.

Basically what said,but the kik, line, or any other social media in it is not included. You only need a piece of paper with the date and time written on the pic that you took.
Something like "hi Sup Forums 09/07/17" in a piece of paper that you hold in a picture.

bump

it's dead due the lack of timestamp. Let it die