Eminem did pretty well in 8 Mile, how come he's never acted since?

Eminem did pretty well in 8 Mile, how come he's never acted since?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qW31MBrbZnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did he stop weird al from making a video?

Neil Blomkamp wanted him for Elysium.
I think it could've been interesting

He has never stopped acting. Acting like a nigger.

>be better at rapping
>make more money rapping
>make more money touring

I fucking wonder. 8 Mile was a cute little venture and it's great that he just did one little movie that wasn't trash and quit while he was ahead.

Why is half of every eminem album songs about beating his wife.

i remember when i was younger there were rumours that he was cast to play tommy vercetti in a vice city movie

This most likely.

He's been approached for other movies (wasn't he originally supposed to be in Southpaw?) but hes happy doing what he's doing.

Eminem had relationship issues with his baby mama. Being inspired by Redman, ICP, and Cage, of course he's going to exaggerate and express his frustration towards her.

Is he ever going to admit that he's a Juggalo?

He was The Interview. Thats pretty recent.

He only does roles where he plays himself.

Because he probably made more money just from Rap God alone than he did with this entire movie.

8 Mile was good, but he makes more money rapping and I get the sense that he's not really interested in movies. 8 Mile was more about his personal story and a way to promote his new album, there's no need for him to take on major roles in movies. He does cameos though, he had a short scene in The Interview where he comes out.

>wwn get eminem as Wesley in a tru adaptaion of "Wanted"

Because he doesn't want to. He's been offered other roles but turned most down, except little funny things like the Interviee

>Memeinem

>meme

this meme meme needs to stop

so did Bjork

Uhhhh, "meme" rhymes with cream, "Em" rhymes with hem.

kek

yes. 8 mile wasn't really "acting". Oh, a rapper who grew up in detroit, has mommy issues and became successful had to play the part of a rapper who grew up in detroit, had mommy issues and became successful?

Wow, wonder what he did to prepare himself for that role?

Well he essentially played himself in 8 Mile and he knows his limits.

>Be a white guy in detroit
>Win a rap battle against a gang of niggers >Embarrass them
>Remember that they shoved a gun in your face an hour ago
>Walk back to work by yourself

He died didn't he?

Why did Brittany Murphy let him pound it out in Detroit Stamping?

juggalo
weird al

?

he was not acting . see rick and morty, interdimensional tv . this is why you will never see him in a movie , ever.

no range I bet

Spaghetti

Cause it was based on his life story. He's not qualified to play any other role.

>Inspired by ICP

Too bad no one was willing to send a film production to Detroit. I probably would've said fuck no myself.

youtu.be/qW31MBrbZnM

What do you mean? I thought he was great in Breaking Bad.

yeah they fucking suck. But they were detroit based I guess?

There's something ironic about a movie about the haves vs the have nots refusing to film in a city where the crime is elevated due to extreme poverty.

You don't know much about music, do you?

I don't know why he rates Redman so high.

Because he shits money and pisses gold. Why would he act?