Medifags the fuck is this?

Medifags the fuck is this?

I got spots all over my arms and legs

ringworm

lyme disease?

Ringworm faget

Medifag here, I diagnose you with gay

medfag here. If it was solitary, I would say its borreliosis infection - erythema migrans that may occur after bite by an infected tick. If you have many of these all over, then I have no idea

Lyme

If this is a real post you need to go to the nearest ER right now. This could very well be Lyme disease and the sooner you get on antibiotics, the better chances you have of not having long term complications.

Been enjoying time in the great outdoors lately? Or your pets.

Ringworm 100%

Lyme or ringworm
unless you live next to a Target shopping center, could be 2nd hand savings

Lupus!

Oh shit that's startling. I live in the mountains and a lot of people around here have gotten it

Max kek

where do you live?

100% either Lyme or ringworm. I'd go with ring worm. Go take a shower you nasty fuck.

This. Happened to me a couple of years ago on my hip. It's just fungus, not an actual worm. You could have scratched your foot, then maybe scratched the affected area.
Get some cream that you'd use for athlete's foot (many packages will state that the product is also for ringworm). If the area itches, the cream will help a lot. Apply the cream as directed, and it'll be gone in a couple of weeks.

Erythema migrans. You gonna die if you don't get some doxyclean soon.

Lyme tick bite, your going to need shit tons of antibiotics

Lyme. You're going to die. Seek medical attention asap

Oh shit nigga hope you got obamacare

Judging by the scaly raised appearance as well as multiple locations, its ringworm - fungal skin infection. Lyme disease's erythema migrans is not raised above the skin level and is solitary (unless you were bitten simultaneously by an army of infected ticks). Go get some antifungal meds bro.

He gunna die

>doxyclean

Navy Corpsman here.

That's ringworm shipmate. Use anti-fungal cream and keep it clean and dry.

A tic bite

ringworm had it on my inner knees once. OTC anti fungals will get rid of it in a few days

Aids you have aids user

Corpsman here again.

Do not use anti-bacterial ointment like Neosporin and shit. It won't work and will most likely make it worse. The ointment "seals it up" and it won't make a difference.

Use anti-fungal cream.

You have aids. Go to the doctor faggot.

corpsman here. change your socks op

Same

You have anus cancer.

Yep. That too....here's some Motrin.

you got aids, my expert opinion says: kys fag

Ringworm

This.

Ringworm.

THIS

I'm almost 100% certain that's Lyme disease from a tick bite, you need to go to a doctor asap.

most likely lyme but since you got shit on arms and legs too I'd say pytiriasis rosea.

if lyme go check your doctor, get some amoxicillin. it's no biggie but it's better off treated.

pytiriasis is inoffensive, mends by itself.

always go check a doctor when in doubt instead of asking a chinese cartoon imageboard.

Ringworm. My girlfriend got it right on her mons pubis. Good times. Took like 2 months to go away with anti fungal cream. She got it from a cat that spent a lot of time outdoors.

that my friend looks like a tick bite you probably now have Lyme disease

you should just cut arms and legs off with a chainsaw and post results only way to fix this madness

Congrats, anan, you got herpes !

Hmmm... When was the last time you were at Target?

ringworm
go docs, get antibacterial cream, 1/2 month later itl be gone

5/7, ultimate keks

+1

Can I get this from dog semen?

It does look more like ringworm, but its very neat and orderly like a deer tick bite. But if you've got it on your arms and legs, id say ring worm also. a little bit of fungal cream should take care of it. I think. im no doctor. Maybe you should, you know go see a real doctor.

holy woof OP, are you serious right now?! You can get ringworm from any part of an infected dogs body and bodily fluids!

fucking fuck man

>Get advice from 50 people on Sup Forums
>Go see 1 doctor

50 > 1 moron

Even if I spit it out?

This

Also medical, can confirm

a doctor can give him things to assist in purging the parasites and cleansing his body of invasive bacteria.

even if it comes in contact with your skin or any part of your body, just by touching the dog and then touching yourself.

just how mate?

Sup Forums > WebMd

That's aids

either one of these,

either way I suggest you get yourself at a doctors office ASAP

ringworm is just annoying but lymes disease can literally ruin you entire life if its not treated quickly with antibiotics

seirously go to a doctor user

Lime disease.

A targetoid skin lesion (erythema multiforme) like that tends to be most commonly associated with Lyme Disease as everyone else has said. Generally it is in a single spot where you would have been bitten, however, it can spread and have multiple as well. Herpes can cause lesions like this. Ringworm you typically don't see such a defined target shape like that as far as I know. It tends to be more solid in the middle with more raised edges.

Either way, get the fuck to an actual doc because you need treatment, especially with Lyme. That shit can cause severe heart complications if you let it sit.

Go to the doctor faggot. that is Lyme disease. If you are not already feeling sick your about to.