What will you do when the political climate shifts and he becomes centralist again?

What will you do when the political climate shifts and he becomes centralist again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8WA_q2Pau0?t=7m31s
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/SGUxLug20-PiqphxAQN1vA/
youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ&t=7m59s
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3fzii6/i_heard_you_guys_are_a_bunch_of_aspergers_the_fans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know who this is. I'm not asking.

>again

Feel normal and happy

Pure

K I N O
I
N
O

Shift with him. Blatant contrarianism is liberating.

What's his name, again?

Samuel "Nowhere to run, nowhere to" Hyde AKA David Duke

Part of me senses that he has the potential to become a full blown ultra SJW and that if he were born in 1945 he would have been one of the loudest flower children extolling the evils of America on the block

I really like how he didn't water down MDE after he got on TV though. I kind of thought he would but he basically didn't change at all. I don't view him as a Tim and Eric ripoff anymore, he's something new.

What's happening now is bigger than "the political climate", it's literally the continuity of the genetic lineage of the European people. Sam has DIRECTLY mentioned this and knows it. The whole 'white genoicde' thing isn't a joke or a meme, it's something that's going to slowly happen during our lifetimes and be completed in 3 or 4 generations unless we, this generation, does something Hitler-tier hardcore to stop it in our lifetimes. Sam would be there to help. (And so would I, which is why I support Sam)

>Sam would be there to help
Sam is above this. He is at a level that transcends physical reality. He is the Buddha. Race, sex, culture all mean nothing to a man like him. He's using you as a means to further his own comedic ends. As soon as it becomes funny enough he'll backstab you. Then he'll eventually backstab whoever he sides with next. He is the original, the purest form of comedy in human form. A man like this would start a civil war in a major country just so a handful of people in the distant future would have the hardiest chuckle of their lives. He has seen how hollow and meaningless the human experience is and his only wish is to point that out to everyone who will listen. You are only a small tick on a clock compared to this god. Sam is eternal.

I just get the impression he's a creative guy exploring what are right now fresh concepts and jokes.

What do you think was the message/meaning of this sketch?

You just advocated for genocide.

Your little honeymoon on the airwaves is about to be over soon, racists. Unbelievable what I'm reading in 2016. Now I have the evidence to bring you down for good. This show encourages anti-Semitic behavior and discourse and when the SPLC and ADL hear about what their fans are saying MDE will be marked a hate group faster than you can say the 14 words.

Most of Sup Forums will probably change with him. This entire site is in a constant state of counter culture.

He literally did not due the crime
it's why he didn't care at all during his time in jail because he was unable to comprehend the fact that he was guilty for something he dindu

Only after he got out did he realise he lost 20 years of his life

It's why the song cop killer was chosen, he was fucked by the system, specifically the cops he put him in jail and the guards who doubled his sentence

Did you ever get that job at the new yorker Joe

How's the new york times Joe

Do you think this trasnlate to people just going through the motions, living the unexamined life and then regretting all that time they can't get back?

Cause Sam talked about this in the Manstarter episode, and it hit too close to home for me, time travlleing as a man.

I sort of turned it around, but not much. These boys sure know their feel material.

That's the next level of skit thinking friendo, I can only analyze base level

This one and teacher skit have multiple deep layers to them that have different interpretations based on the viewer

Basically art

Will they be forced to change it for a second season?

I'm really annoyed by the lack of blow back on this show, someone needs to alert zoey quinn that gamergate got a tv show.

I hope Eric becomes a part of the MDE crew, the fifth member.

I have the same dream every night.

I'm back in middle/high school, going through the motions, but I'm a grown ass man. I don't understand why I'm there but I go through the school day. After schools out I get on the school bus. The trip takes up the rest of the day and I get dropped off in front of a bar. I get a pizza and beer.

MDEWP is literally FYAD: the TV show

I know what you feel man. I stopped being a drugged-out NEET at 25 and got a job an actually managed to build a semi-respectable career, but it's just surface, i wasn't really doing anything, just going with the flow.

I feel so aimless and unable to create something meaningful because of my lacking drive.

Who's the fourth?

Andrew Ruse the gingi

andrew ruse

If ypu're counting Ruse you have to cout Trapped and James Price as well, because they all go way back and participated on MDE content.

best mde cast member? its charls for me

fuck off back to something awful you old normie faggot

holy shit

lol this guy

Chuck is good, he is legit crazy. But patrician choice will always be Nick.

i'm more of a nick kind of boy

I like MDE a lot but some of you just want to talk about them all day. Like this is borderline worship.

Sam. He's handsome and funny and I find myself agreeing with a lot that he says.

They all want to be Sam Hyde. It's scary actually.

World Peace is actually funny though

I would say he still is centralist and has just been pandering a bit to help grow more supporters on the right.

I didn't expect this kind of melancholia from this show, really surprised me.

youtu.be/x8WA_q2Pau0?t=7m31s
At last I truly see.

Kurush

thats not the meaning retard

look at the title of the short again

>it wasn't his fault he got fucked up
>but it was his fault he wasted all those years not trying to make things better with what he had

is this a pasta?

kek, I like this gimmick

is andrew ruse the real genius in milliondollarextreme?

Coomin'

Charls is getting a lot of air time in each episode. I think it is clear he is the one with the most acting talent and is best suited to television compared to the others. I still like Eric, Nick and Sam a lot, but Charls is clearly on a different level and could continue doing acting if World Peace doesn't take off.

love john maus

context?

>when the political climate shifts

i doubt there is still room for reason on the left.

They are out of arguments, everybody can see the world-view they are selling is crumbling in the face of reality. The right is just starting to get momentum, the rest of the 21st century will be a struggle to get wrecked nations and destroyed societies back together again.

He's a completely rational human being, just give him a slight tap on reddit and he won't verbally try to dig his fangs into you at all over nothing.

Naturally calm and collected with a great charisma.

Shill thread

Sage

wrong song, sorry buddy

This was film student tier.

Does Sam get pussy?

Is that real? What the fuck
That is slightly fucked up

>ratings decline with each episode

A spin off of a [as] web series had better ratings than this.

I really hope they get him and Derek from the Moms skit, in the show eventually.

>Caring about ratings for a 10 min long shitposting TV show that airs at 2 am on adult swim

this is my favorite skit they've done so far

Samm Al-Hyedd, renowned Muslamic terrorist

That's why he's becoming so popular. There's something Hicks-like about him.

He has interesting politics for the time that we live in, and his superior sense of humour makes everybody else that's making SJW style comedy look ridiculous.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/SGUxLug20-PiqphxAQN1vA/

Nick Rochefort is the only acceptable answer.

>people cut themselves
>its obviously the work of this person responsible he made them do it

you are worse than Sup Forums

I've watched a lot of Sam on youtube but never really looked into the rest of MDE until the show started.

Nick is a really interesting guy.

>mfw Sup Forumsfags, alt-righters, and even average republicans ACTUALLY believe this

Yeah thats fucked up but you stretching your ass out to accept dicks is just fine.

Charls = nick = Sam
They're all great

What do you believe then Mr. R.e.d.d.i.t.?

lol I'm not sure what Reddit has to do with this considering I don't browse it. I think MDE are pretty great, I'm just not a delusional retard so insecure about myself that I've fallen for propaganda suggesting that spooky corporate "globalist" Jews are out to steal my job/livelihood/culture or that spooky savage blacks are out to steal my women/money/culture.

You don't have to believe in an organised Jewish conspiracy to recognise that Western countries are importing insane amounts of migrants, who are breeding much quicker than the native populations

You also don't have to believe in an organised Jewish conspiracy to recognise that white males are now the worst performing group, academically, here in the UK (going by GCSE and A-Level results).

You also don't have to believe in an organised Jewish conspiracy to recognise the increasing Islamification of Europe. Where migrant ghettoes have cropped up, which protect those who plot terrorist attacks against these countries (see Molenbeek in Belgium). Where Muslims are imposing their own sharia law on the streets (see East London), including sharia courts.

But maybe for a useful idiot like you it's easier to stick your head in the sand? I guess it is.

nothing in the sketch implies that he didn't do the crime

yeah, that makes sense

you fucking donkey

Is he still selling used cars for living?

It doesn't make a difference if he did it or not. He's living his life in denial of his situation, that's the issue

this, going by the title of the short the moral could be "the prison of a good man is his own conscience"

the police and "justice" system set a frame and titled it "criminal" and shove people into that frame. the people who do not belong there rightfully should fight against this frame and being put there; but doing so would also justify that frame.
It's a paradox: How do you escape a frame by performing actions which fit that frame?

"You can't win if you don't play the game."
This scene could've represented anything that could stack on another 10 years. Of course this is presumably a corrupt prison system so they could've kept him in just because.

The only way the character could've escaped if it was a real situation, is if someone from the outside frame freed him from it. There have been several famous instances of people being admitted to a mental hospital to examine the conditions within, and could only be freed by external help:
Someone is in possesson of absolute power in the system, and if you get caught by them for any reason even false ones, you're as dead as a swimmer in the mouth of a shark.

hollow, without the proper context

he was delusional because he was confident the system would not make a victim out of an innocent man

I'm a liberal guy, and I'm an American, just as a disclaimer if you'd like to discard anything I have to say out of hand because of that.

I don't think Europe should be letting in the number of refugees that they are, sure. Europe has a very homogenous culture that doesn't work well with trying to integrate very different people. I agree with you on that (though the retarded boogeyman of "Sharia Squads" or whatever is blown out of proportion due to how rare it is and how quickly it's stopped).

But there are two points of nuance that I think alt-righters and regular conservatives also emphasize (though often indirectly) that make me uncomfortable. First, whites and western culture aren't inherently better than other cultures. The past 100 years of Middle Eastern culture has been roiled with political instability, radical Islamic minorities filling power vacuums, famine, disastrous western intervention, and many many other problems. This isn't the people's fault and is probably mostly unavoidable. To think that Muslims or Arabs or whatever are inherently inferior or to imply westerners or whites are inherently better because we've enjoyed prosperity and stability is retarded. This brings me to my second point: as a result of all that aforementioned shit, the people of Iraq and Syria are in genocide tier conditions.

We can choose to turn them away, and that might be a valid and appropriate choice. Maybe the answer is to let more into the US because they integrate better here (no act of terror has been perpetrated by someone on a refugee visa), or maybe the answer is to sanction Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Egypt, Bahrain until they let more refugees into their culturally similar areas. But where I think the left and the right differ is in believing the right answer is to do nothing. To do nothing is to allow genocide, and in our position of wealth and prosperity to allow such a thing would be morally irresponsible.

None of us have the answers and that's ok

Shit man episode 5 fucking rocked.

pic sorta edgy, kinda what's behind of sams doings and foundation of MDE

>Europe has a very homogenous culture

Yeah, you didn't need to clarify that you were american

I obviously mean each country has its own set of cultures that are homogenous, at least more so than the US

fuck off with your fence sitting bullshit, your cowardly "none of us have the answers" faggotry and your pretend attempt to consider "both sides" of the argument, implying accepting any number of muslamic canceer is ok

to say it's not "the people's fault" is ignorance of the people and wishful thinking, delusion

and fuck you for denying them agency

>First, whites and western culture aren't inherently better than other cultures.

Yes it is you fucking milquetoast, european whites built EVERYTHING your fucking comprador ass is taking for granted and actively selling away for birtue signaling

i wish i could fucking hate you to death you goddamn sellout

I could imagine sam mockingly reading that in one of his vertical videos
I seriously doubt that that's not just a stream of consciousness over the top monologue he made up because he knows people like to find hidden shit in his videos and he's fucking with them

That's the censored version.
Here's the good one:
youtu.be/Ukf-BZzX4oM

actually that's also the censored version, just dubbed.

original uncut:
youtube.com/watch?v=4scMK5PnIBQ&t=7m59s

for fucks sake why are so many people confusing what happened with what its about

its about ignoring your circumstances and ignoring reality until you suddenly realize its too late and you're dead

he wouldn't let anything bad effect him, and then he finally makes it home and he realized it destroyed everything he loves and its too late to take it back

original is shit compared to the hey moon one

If you observe or do a tiny bit of research, hell, message the guy himself, you'll see he's sociopathic .

Here's where some slut he liked that ratted on his personality: reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3fzii6/i_heard_you_guys_are_a_bunch_of_aspergers_the_fans/

Check out his responses too

Smile because both side are really as bad as the other.
Emotion has no place in politics.

(((Samuel Hydestein)))

the song for the man who didnt do anything skit sounds a lot like echo and the bunny men, was that what he was going for? the song is even called 'the moon' and in echo's the killing moon? idk just thought id ask

Is Kickstarter Crap Season 1 worth watching?

THATS TIMME
YOU'LL NEVER
GET
BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK