Do you really care if an actor/actress/director/producer/etc. is Jewish?

Do you really care if an actor/actress/director/producer/etc. is Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EeGWxHvKs48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Actor/actress
Nope.
>The rest
Sometimes. If they have an obvious agenda.

Only when shit like oscars so white happens because for some reason you can't say that about jews

I don't care about actors/actresses but I do care about the directors and producers.

No. Only tits matter.

>actor/actress/director
No
>producer/writer
Beware

Not at all.

No I only care, when they ruin American culture and this country. Idc about the actors/actresses.

And studio heads.

a drop of heeb blood, I no longer give a crud

Only if they push some shitty agenda.

Do your job and let me make my own mind up about political, social and racial shit, ok?

Anyone can have an agenda. Even you.

True, but you're glancing over the tiny wee fact that jews are not only known to push their agenda and lie to do so, but they even admit to it, so how about you dont strawman a legitimate point you cock-womble?

Of course not. Why would anyone?

I mean, The Marx Brothers, Michael Mann, Harmony Korine...

I agree with some of the other comments that maybe certain political agendas are annoying, but that's a progressive cosmopolitan thing (a degree of which I'm okay with but not as a total, world-encompassing policy). There are apolitical Jewish people (like the ones I named).

I don't like progressives (unless they're the more ecological hippie variety) but there are white ones and black ones too.

I don't care that they're Jewish.
I care that there's obvious nepotism though.

Lizzy has one of the most underrated and under-appreciated racks of the past decade.

I don't even mind nepotism, or even communities or cultures or ethnicities (obviously inevitably) helping their own more. That's just how things work organically. If you ever have kids you'll want to give them a leg up too.

At the end of the day, Jews are probably just fucking smarter so who cares. It's cause and effect. They have what it takes so good for them.

#oscarssokike

i care if theyre jewish and they dont show me their sexy jhairy jewy pusies

If you think jews are the only ones who practice nepotism, you're sorely mistaken. The public sector is rife with husbands/wives landing their no talent spouses a fat government pay check.

Agreed. When did you last appreciate her body of work?

>that true blood scene

I fell in love with those boobs

moar

I care since it means the only message we hear is what the jews wants us to hear.

It's also sad that a lot of great talent never gets a honest shot just because some jew gets that chance due to nepotism.

And looking at the output from Hollywood these days, nepotism isn't doing quality any favours.

Also all the jewish tropes, blonde women are whores, insert nazi/jew allegories at every opportunity, etc

As we can see, all 'white' parts will be played by jews, and the rest will be played by black, hispanic and asians.

If it's an actress, I only care about her body hair, so if she's Jewish and waxes or shaves it all, I just put her at the bottom of the shit pile.

Except Jews have systematically tried to end WASP clubs and industries while strengthening their own.

t. Non-WASP

It's only natural.

hot damm

like this?

And all the butthurt goyem like you want to end the Jew clubs. Tit for tat.

>conveniently vague shilling against Jews
>legitimate point

Brainwashed Sup Forums mental midget detected

maybe this one is relevant too

Truly the chosen people am I right goyim?

Sup Forums ladies and gentleman, le jewish boogie man. grow up

Do you know why Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums atm? Because all the edgelords there moved to Sup Forums. The same cancer with a slight """political""" twist.

sure, but Zionism isn't a very agreeable agenda if you're not Jewish

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=EeGWxHvKs48
>the jewish version of white supremacists are bad
>gets booed off stage

Imagine being a regular Jew dude wanting to be left the fuck alone, like your parents who hated going to the synagogue and kissing Rabbi's smaelly ass and then 10 fags bitch about the Holocaust and then 100 other autistic fags bitch about Zionism and you're caught in this shitstorm because some fags you don't even know wanna make some easy shekels and the others wanna bitch and moan and further a retarded agenda.

easy, stop identifying as a Jew. I'm a baptized Catholic but I don't identify as a Christian in any way

I'm Eastern Orthodox and I don't either. But we both know being a Jew means more than a baptism.

Hollywood was founded by jews and is to this day still run by jews. These are facts

I think that's at the core of why they seem to keep making enemies. It's this ultra exclusive weird more than a religion, almost it's own race thing rife with propaganda and paradoxically archaic ideals hidden behind this liberal veneer.

So...?

So you're saying ALL Jews participate in this?

Actually not a fact at all. The existence of people like Rupert Murdoch disproves that entirely. More and more of Hollywood is going over to the Chinese too>>

Absolutely not. If it's a jew propaganda movie I only care if it's good or not.

What do you mean they keep making enemies? It's been the same brainwashed Catholic/Muslim drones for a long time.

no, but there's this subversive systematic sort of propaganda that a lot of people can't seem to see through. Not wilful participants, just not aware

I suppose those three are the basis of most conflict throughout modern history. Bunch of cunts the lot of em, fuck Abrahamic religion

Actors and Actresses not really.

Directors and producers? Yes. They have their own agendas. Actors are just puppets.

Can you exemplify?

>edge lord incoming
Religion is never the driving force behind human conflict. It's resources. If you have something someone wants, they'll find any reason to take it from you. Pretty much the story of human history.

I'm a Jew myself, so I'm pretty comfy with other Jews making or starring in things that I like.

Objectively wrong. Get an education you ignorant alt right fatass.

i don't care for the whole stinking industry, jewish or not. however if pretty girls are going to be presented to me i won't deny their beauty, jewish or not.

Different user here. Surely you are capable of naming some human conflicts where religious convictions were the sole motivation behind violence?

Don't be deliberately obtuse in order to try and win some form of ideological argument, it makes everything infantile and boring.

I do. They are usally good at their jobs and their products are on average superior.

Well that's not how we'll teach them! So rude...

>Surely you are capable of naming some human conflicts where religious convictions were the sole motivation behind violence?
Not really, educate yourself ignorant alt right Drumpftard.

No, unless they're real weird about it.

>almost its own race
Reminder that our race was an option on official documents until decades ago. Now we're just considered ethnically, culturally and religiously Jewish. I honestly feel like the Jews in western power did it so the populace would just blame "the whites" when we're by and large the ones in charge, and we aren't typically white. If you want to be even more politically correct, we're Middle Eastern, unless you're from outside the race and coming into the religion.

I have nothing against the average Jew, just the Jew elite that are obviously pushing some kind of agenda.

Many Ashkenazi Jews have a great deal of European heritage, though.

>when we're by and large the ones in charge

This is so ludicrously, hilariously false. Sup Forums tard, your IQ is too low to subtlety pose as a Jew on the internet to shill your agenda. No one on your board possesses the requisite intelligence for subtlety. Go back there.

We're pretty watered down now, but that's basically calling Sweden Arabic. Just because a lot are mixed doesn't mean all or even most are.

You Western Jews are garbage.

there's literally nothing wrong with being jewish

hot

Prove me wrong. Find one conflict were there was not some aspect of land, political, or monetary dispute at the heart of it. People are mostly rational beings. They don't kill each other just for lols, at least in large amounts. They kill for gain because usually the other guy is going to fight back so the risk has to be worth it.

Stuff like the 1st Crusade was only religious on the surface. What you had was a overly large european warrior class that was sold on the idea of military service to the ERE in exchange for land from the reconquered areas. When they got to the holy lands, the Crusaders decided they didn't like having a Greek emperor as their liege and thus we got the Crusader States. Most of the other Crusades consisted of the Europeans trying to defend their newly gotten holdings from the Saracens who were trying to take it back. At its heart, it was a land and power dispute.

Religion and ethnicity provide a framework for people to group themselves. People stress the differences between groups to dehumanize and make it easier to kill each other. However, we don't go through all this trouble for nothing. Power or resources (often both) are typically the goal of most conflicts.

Studies tracing maternal lineage suggest a distinctly European presence, IIRC. That's not to say that the Ashkenazi population at large isn't somewhat homogeneous though. You fucks are all pretty related to each other.

And that's a problem why?

yes and yes

wont drop a film because of it though

No because Anti-Semitism is the most forced meme ever. Literally white people looking for something to hate just because it's slightly different from them.

There are only three kinds of Anti-Semetists: Memelords, cucks who were told to hate Jews by their redneck dad growing up, and paranoid cucks who think the world is out to get Whites.

I should clarify that I know this sounds SJWish but damn I do not get this meme.

>tfw Lizza was the ugly lesbiam in mean girls now Linsay Lohan is a shit and she have a career

Because jews hate white christians and want to destroy them. So they peddle their filth.

Well now that you say it I have no other choice than to believe you. Thanks for redpilling me.

now you see me 2 literally proved this bitch is not an actress

Why?

is She an actual magician or what?

No. Joos have made some great movies.

YES I WANT MORE JOOS IN MY KINOS

Jewesses are great

this
more jewish semen demons in everything please

Is that mons kosher?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

of course!

No. Same reason I don't care if a basketball team is predominantly black- different races are better at certain things. Jews just have a natural thing for entertainment.

I want to ejaculate my goy semen into hairy jewish vaginas

Guess I'll dump the folder

> This is the only thing that gets me hard anymore

how are jewesses so perfect bros

that's the dream desu

ancient jewish succubus magic makes them irresistible to the weak willed goyim

lol

seek help

oy veyyy