Black hate thread

black hate thread

I hate black people

What did we do to you?

look at crime and test statistics

Hehe fuck that is akward.

Toll paid.

please take ur hateful bigotry back to Sup Forums

I don't have a criminal record though. And i know my father.

>Black kids
>Always argues with teacher
>Makes moaning noises in class
>Breaks shit
>Does drugs in school
>Everybody loves him
>Gf cheats on you for him
Fucking niggers man

Then you might just belong to the top category.

white shooter spotted

>Posts image of nigger nigging.
>Blames whitey
Sheeeit.

you sure you're black?

>>Blames whitey
>Sheeeit.
No shock here.

Yes! were not all the same.

>he only 3

Kid's already doomed.

Ugly ass baby

Kys

Some nigger grabbed my gf's ass at work, she's a teacher

But you are now?

that makes you black, not a nigger then

why phone no go?!

I love black people. Cheap and brings good profit

>tfw our pit mix is the sweetest most loving dog ever but she is very aggressive in nature and can be hostile towards strangers

ALL DOGS CREATED EQUAL

this is obviously a toy parrot its a joke

>implying niggers can afford macaws

>"It's about justice!"

with those names they probably drowned themselves

Southerners believed that they knew the Negroes and that they could not function as equals of whites and thus would destroy society. Except for ardent abolitionists–perhaps for ardent abolitionists–so did Northerners, but by then these latter didn’t have many Negroes and never expected to. Today, a century and a half after the Civil War, the Southerners seem to have been right.

You guys have heard of boonk on Instagram and other shit, right?

Exactly

>a century and a half after

they were right back then and forever since

What a fucking idiot

the problem is that good blacks have to be above and beyond just to separate themselves from niggers

professor bad ass black guys are like 0.00001%

*Yawn

You're in the right place then.

ha ha ha
>we cantz hep but ta steal da bike, so it be entrappedment

>implying niggers only "own" what they can afford

Yes true, niggers call me a coon because i don't agree with them in it comes to police brutality.

Yeah? Well that's just too bad. Guess you really hate when your wife comes home loose from black dick..

Is Mugabe trying to being back the Hitler moustache or is that part of face just niggerer?

she stupid. You know we only want the pussy! now you can have your white bitch back!

All groups of humans will have a negative element to them. It's because they're all humans. It's going to happen.

We just have to remember that harboring hate is a waste of time and energy. We're all in this together; you can't see that?

To my black brothers and sisters, I love you.

are you lost or something?

gloryholefoundation.com

No, I don't believe I am.

i made dis one

cant wait for you to get shot and killed, then i hope someone rapes your wife, for shits and giggles.

Are you fucking retarded?

>gets visibly upset at the dude who backed off and let him have it

not particularly

well said! too bad its Sup Forums and very few will care. thanks though.

she'll steal the sheets

Why?

Anytime.

You are literally the same person agreeing with yourself. Faggot.

>cohn

based kike

This is fake as fuck, I hope you realize it. Look at the edge of the face, especially on the forehead and in the bottom left.

Bad photoshop is bad. It's still prettu funny tho

I heard it thrown around before that interracial couples and offspring have problems. Like the marriage homicide rate cited in this infograph. Interracial kids have a higher risk to committe crime because of social stigma. For example black/white kid is "too white to be black" but "too black to be white" so they are not really accepted. Medically it could lead to undesirable traits. It also can cause medical complications, I remember an article where a white man married a Indian woman. Their kid had cancer and needed a bone marrow transplate. Bone marrow needs to be genetically similar and since the kid was a half-and-half coupled with most bone marrow donations come from white countries, the kid could not be helped. It's an extreme example but nether the less it's there.
However, I'd still probably have kids with a different race spouse. Pussy is pussy my guy

Ayy

Also, the higher rate for attractiveness to whites is probably a product of western media, and such. It's what they see.

Niggers are the cancer of the earth.

You're working backwards.
People aren't attractive because they look the people in ads etc, the people in ads are chosen to be in ads because they are attractive.
Attractiveness in media is a reflection of what people find attractive, not the other way around.

but muh impossible beauty standards

Gonna need a fact check. Mexicans can be great people but Narcos always lurk.

Race mixing leads to genetically superior offspring. Babies with 3 parents are some of the healthiest I mean its kind of obvious the athletic ability and reflexes of blacks with the survival instincts and intelligence of a white is better.

What I mean is that it's what they are told. Like, in a beauty magazine it's suppose show beautiful people. However if it's all white people it's seen as white people are beautiful. A magazine is a bad example but you understand my point

Please no b8.

>babies with 3 parents

OMG my sides

If you really dislike progress that much why not relinquish the past 100 years of scientific and social advances, but go do it really far away from everyone else that's normal.

Maybe join the amish and nazi hatefuck yourselves into extinction like a modern day nazi sodom.

Ya, and I countered it.
The magazine isn't telling you white people are attractive, people tell the magazine white people are attractive so they use white people.
Your entire premise rests on the assumption that every human being (except you of coarse, you're a unique exception) is a mindless opinion less infant that just forms their preferences based on what the magazine tells them.

If your point were true, Asian women wouldn't be as popular as they are with every race, the charts on attractiveness by race would just be identical to % of race in beauty mags etc.

TL;DR I didn;t misunderstand your point, I understood, you're just wrong and I pointed out why.

>race mixing
>progress

bump

well its progress for the blacks

blacks can't progress

pic related

>Sure