Wait is there seriously a pedophile ring in Hollywood? Do any of you guys have concrete proof of this?

Wait is there seriously a pedophile ring in Hollywood? Do any of you guys have concrete proof of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/6u6woc/i_am_a_pedophile_ask_me_anything/
youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11394145/Gary-Glitter-the-predatory-paedophile-hidden-behind-a-Glam-Rock-superstar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It goes so much fucking deeper than that.

no

Prove there is one.

nah, just hot people being always late... coming in a little behind, and that's all

Exactly how... deep... ?

Your Nickelodeon executive, Charlie Sheen, and Gus VanSant. There certainly is more than one. Rumor is no child gets a contract with out a little oral sex on the casting couch. Corey Feldman has been saying this of Corey Haim since his death, and now Justin Beiber says he was offered a child to have sex with and kill (although gender was not specified. I don't know if it is true. But after all the furor over Roman Polanski I would not really be surprised. But then I believe the whole MJ 12 claim.

wow, 12 year olds are sure about that

Like deep enough that without a doubt a real life paid shill will comment in this fucking thread, not just one of the normal shills.

Oh fuck off! Everyone fucking knows that, but if you work there and talk it's the end of your carreer. They move billions of dollars, they are the super ellite.

only failed fucks claim there is one but never with real proof. they just need the PR and a scapegoat that evil forces are against them...losers.

Yeah I heard Charlie sheen did a little of that stuff but he doesn't seem like the type to be interested in kiddies. Also wtf are the parents doing? Seriously, not one parent tried to go to the police pr the internet or anything after this crap?

Ok op here. I'm really interested in pedophilia. Like how pedophiles are interested in kids. It just interests me. Like how there's a lot of content for pedophiles is on YouTube even though its not cp, its still fappable for the pedos. I keep trying to look up stuff about pedophilia in nickolodeon but illuminati garbage keeps getting brought up.

Yeah there really is no proof that I can find. Just doesn't seem possible that this stuff goes by normally in Hollywood.

>Also wtf are the parents doing?
Bud, they were collecting the payments.

Yeah.

There is a type?
Listen OP pedophiles do not exactly prance around or drive vans with pockets full of candy.

Most molesters are known to their victims and their family. Stranger danger is the real myth.

Odds are if some one diddles your little boy or girl it will be your brother or brother in law, or some one else you already know. Scout Leader, Priests, Teacher, Gardner. Odds are i t is not going to be a homeless guy at Walmart. Just make sure your kids are in the know after the age of seven. (while they may make contact with perverts on-line and that is becoming more common? It still is not the source of the majority of attacks.

More odd is the fact that folks still assume Michael Jackson was a pedophile even though he was never convicted and his second "victim" later recanted and admitted the accusations were his fathers idea to extort money.

BTW I am an exclusive homosexual pedophile. I have never once molested a kid. Nor will I EVER. But my attraction does mean I will be forever alone. And until a few years ago, I did drive a van. So maybe there is some small validity to the stereotype?

Come on dont give me that. Not every parent that ever auditioned their child never cared if their child was used sexually. Some of them had to have had a stink about it. This pedophilia stuff just doesn't sound possible
If you don't mind me asking, is it really impossible for you to fall in love with someone your age? Its exclusively children?

All Americans are pedos

do your think your paedophilia may stem from low-self esteem / feeling unable to satisfy adult men / women?

convicted pedo here what do you want to know?

i never drove a van, didn't want to be a stereotype

Yes. I was once engaged to be married which is surprising since we were intimate only once and I was never able to get off myself. I certainly made her happy with oral sex but the entire time I waas feeling nauseated and ready to spew. So I called it off rather than to ruin her life. We are friends still and she is married with 2 girls. I probably could have made it work. Certainly I would never have even been tempted to harm those Girls had we some how manged to have them. I have been intimate with 2 females and 1 male in my life. and am over 50 years old.

MJ was a fucking pedo you idiot he made neverland! that put the icing on the cake and what about the secret room they found there?

Nope.

I socialize and get along very well with others.

I just simply am not physically attracted to anyone beyond the age of 20. And rarely beyond the age of 16.

>is it really impossible for you to fall in love with someone your age? Its exclusively children?

i'm not really attracted to adults, but at the same yearn for a loving relationship

Hello pedo! Do you like lolis? Would you say your attraction to kids is a fetish? Has a friend called you out on it before? Would you lose your job if they found out your attracted to kids but never did anything?
Good job for trying and thanks for not making any actions on kids. Did she know you were attracted to kids?

He was never convicted.
And again Jordy Chandler recanted his accusations. Mac Culkin still claims he was a wonderful and innocent man. He certainly was an odd duck and I think he wanted to BE a child again. But I really doubt he was a pedophile. I mean he did marry Lisa Marie Presley and as I said I doubt I could have pulled off a marriage to a female at all.There was NOTHING in the room of any real interest or he WOULD have been convicted. Come on user as reviled as Pedos are no jury was going to acquit had there been even one shred of evidence.

Well there was an AMA on Reddit a couple days ago about a pedophile. Pretty interesting told me a lot that I didn't know.
reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/6u6woc/i_am_a_pedophile_ask_me_anything/

loli is meh, enough to get you through i spose.
no friend has called me out on it but most know as they were around when i was arrested (needed them to look after my ex. mrs and her kid)
i think my boss knows what i am, i don't consider him stupid.

No she never knew. Her older brother and I were good friends I am God father to both his sons who I l ove dearly and was attracted to, but I manged to resist my lusts and remain a good friend of the family. If I ever seriously consider harming a child I will an hero. I have informed some freinds and family of my problem and one of those friends has agreed that if I am ever convicted or seriously suspected of harming a child he will mercifully put a bullet in my head. I bought him a gun to use and throw away so he can try to avoid any repercussions.

Favorite child actor? Favorite tv channel to go to for looking at little girls? Do people even care anymore that you were arrested?
Jeez is the temptation so bad that you cant even fully trust yourself? Wait what age did you notice you were attracted to kids?

Thanks ill check it out man

No man. Last I checked he was answering questions but o don't know. He answered mine is a pretty good way

>Jeez

It certainly is not zero.

When you see an attractive girl wandering the grocery store what goes through your mind?

I am no different.

I do not like being alone anymore then anyone else does. And being gay marriage did not work out. Now that Gay marriage is legal in many places though not my home state. Perhaps one day I will fall in love but odds are against it. I mean I would have to meet a very young looking man and fall in love and while he will eventually age out of my AOA I would still remain loyal. But again the odds of that too are very slim. it is that very small hope that is all that keeps me alive still. Otherwise my life is little more then work and sleep. I truly long for death daily.

no actor really
tv channel is world movies there always some on there
i'm sure they do but it simply what i am

and to anwer the other guys aswell simply yes.

i never go to the beach anymore, and hate going out in summer, the new 'fashion' of kids is insulting. half the time you dont even need an imiganation.

i was shocked at this once, i walked into a servo and there was this abo girl about 7 or 8 her 'shorts' covered nothing they were half way up her and her tank top was so tight you could see the color. i was heading to a type of AA meeting at the time and noped the fuck out of there i couldn't stop staring.

also there was no particular age i became attracted i just never stopped being attracted

Oh I have noticed the attraction since I was 9. Course then I thought I was gay I did not realize pedo until about 13 because I still liked 8 year olds.

Lol most of these people are rich enough to have people killed and live an Aleister Crowley lifestyle without anyone knowing dick about it.

So you're suicidal? The hell, why would you want to end your life because of this? Also do you think pedophiles are the same as gay people in a way?
Aw man I was expecting you to say Disney or nickolodeon, you suck. And yeah I agree, there's no real modesty. With how perverted everyone is becoming and how they even let gays be legal is weird. I'm not saying being gay is wrong, just weird how gays were as bad as pedos in the normal person's eye, I even got attracted to a guy once, 40 year old man. Same question to you though, do you think pedophiles are the same as gays? Because gays say they're born with their preference, so why are they the only people allowed to be free to do what they want?

why would this be surprising?

It's simple logic. Know someone who is a pedophile, you can have power over them. The ladder goes as high as you want, at the same time, the ladder goes as low as you want.
Wasn't there a pedophile ring scandal in Belgium ? Some normal streetworker dude took young children for high tier politicians etc...

nah not really diney aren't as good as world movies

and yes i strongly believe its something you born with.

>do you think pedophiles are the same as gay people
I think so, yes. I have only been close to maybe 3 other gay men though I have gone to bars quite often. One of those 3 asked me to fix his PC and while working on it I found quite a bit of CP. Nothing he had made when I confronted him he said it had been from an email list he belonged to. I watched him delete it and he seemed repentant enough that I did not report him. I still maintain enough contact with him to be sure he has never had any contacts or problems.

I am a Christian just being gay would be enough for me to be suicidal. Being a pedo? There is not a single day that I do not wish folks would discover my lust and stone me to death. I hate this existence. Imagine if tomorrow they told you sex with women was illegal? Would you want to live knowing you would never love or be intimate with anyone?

Is this true?
Do you think pedophilia will get legalized?
Oh hey I just stopped being a Christian like a couple of months ago! Or more like I just realized I never even believed in the bible at all, I was just faking it without knowing myself because everyone around me in my school and my big brother are Christians so I felt pressured. Like right now everyone still thinks I'm a Christian because I'm just too scared to be different from everyone else. But let me ask you this, if you think you were born with this attraction to guys and kids, why would god do that to you? There is nothing wrong with you at all, you're not sick or have an injury on your head, you were born like this. Why the hell would god make you like this and make you suffer? And fuck that dude, life isn't about finding a partner only. I would care if I couldn't get a woman, it'd suck but I would just forget about it because life is just about doing things that make you happy and benefit you. That's it. Do not have the urge to kill yourself just because your like this. Dude, I'm still in highschool and I figured out my life already. Just do things that make you happy and benefit you without the expense of someone else's happiness or well being.

Also any of you pedos have a ps4? I'm bored.

> Is this true?

yes, of course

>why would god
This could get very long and involved?

I preach online often, mostly as a distraction.
I was an ordained Priest at about your age. I left the church because it is a tax shelter and the number of homosexual with in it (Who are still active) is HUGE. On line here at Sup Forums. I often run Christian AMA threads and am known as the parrot guy.

Bottom line God made me what I am so I would be sympathetic to others regardless of their particular temptations and sins. It made me very suspicious of the Church which was certainly a good thing as most of them are in it for the profit and not to teach you about Prophets. I would say don't give up on God nor on the Bible but avoid Churches and religious folks like the plague. Golden rule above all else. Treat all men as brothers do unto them as you would want them to do unto you. We are here on Earth to be born, live and die. At minimum so that we can learn humility and mercy for others. Other lessons like mine are unique to each individual. I have been blessed with a true knowledge of Christ and his teachings but this knowledge does not guarantee a life of joy. Christ is often called a man of sorrow and I can certainly relate to that.

I would say Im pretty much a pedo. I have not molested one nor will i ever, and this is the way I think about it. Generally for me, I would rather fuck a hot or at least decent woman than a kid. However, I generally find most kids more attractive than ugly or below average women. The attraction stems from their innocence, their features, as in tight ass or small tits. Also some of it probably stems from their potential. Sorry if this is kinda creepy but i mean, so is the topic

Wait what type of Christian are you? I'm surrounded by Baptist Christians. They think god is all loving and all knowing, God would want the best for us. He suffered so we could prosper. Yet here you are in pain because the fucker wants to use you as a megaphone or an example or whatever. You really don't care that he made you this way? You're fine with it? I believe there's a god out there but I also believe he doesn't give a shit about either of us. He did not make us by hand. He just started the plane and left it on autopilot. How could you believe in a god who would just use you? If I was god, I wouldn't want any of my creations to suffer.
Nah dude its fine, I'm just like you. Not full on pedo but I find kids attractive, not attractive enough to make me rape them though.

And if so, any tips on how to become an hollywood big producer? dem boys tho.

Yep here youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

If there was concrete proof, people would be getting arrested. A few celebrities' lives aren't worth shit.

Get a grip.

I am not really a particular sect. I was part of the Universal Life Church which is a sect of the Catholic Church. Catholic means "Universal". Over the years I have studied the works of many different pastor of many different faiths. The one I most agreed with was Arnold Murray of Shepherds Chapel in Gravette Arkansas. He chose to teach the Bible Book after book chapter after chapter verse after verse. In context reading through it as sermons once per year. He also would answer direct questions about it after each sermon. So no real denomination. I do believe in Baptism and have performed a few, but I am not a baptist. The battle is our souls in a war between God and Lucifer brother. I suspect we are in the middle of the end times. You may yet get to witness things like the false prophet and the Anti-Christ. (Being that you are so young) One of the end day prophesies is that there will be a great falling away from religion and here you are saying you are falling away. Am I mad at God? Well honestly yes. But Christ said "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" Which is to say My Father my Father why hast thou forsaken me.? Now I often ask priests why he said this to test their knowledge. I mean if Christ WAS God how could he forsake himself? It is simple read Psalm 22, that Chapter was part of Torah it existed long before Rome was founded or anyone ever thought of Crucifixion. And the words I just typed are right there. Christ said it simply to fulfill prophecy because that is what he was the fulfillment of Old Testament or Torah prophecy. I was never promised an easy life, but I agreed to do this, as you did EVEN BEFORE you were ever born. You were not creted the day you were born you existed long before that you were simply made oblivious as we all are so that we would not know what kind of spirit we were then. So that we might be redeemed now even if we chose sides badly in that existence before

Cont next post.

Continue please. Really interesting.

You see the war in Heaven predates the existence of men. We were all souls and Lucifer tried to take over God's kingdom. Specifically he was Gods most cherished Angel his cup bearer. Lucifer deceived a third of Heavens Angels in to following him. He confused another third who would not choose sides. The remaining third while loyal to God demanded the deaths of the other 2 groups in their arrogance. So God demanded that all of us be made flesh and live this life again to teach us Humility and mercy for one another. More so he promised that he too would do this thing called life and said which blood line he would be born of. The Old Testament is NOT the story of all mankind it is the story of the Hebrew people and Gods battle to keep his promise and fulfill his prophecy. But sadly when he finally did fulfill all that his chosen people rejected him too. So now here we are. In this final stage where God has opene the promise up to all of mankind and any of the three types of souls can and will find their place in his Kingdom. It does not matter now if you are Hebrew or Hindi (Indian) or Kudi (African) or Buddhist. All can come to the faith via Christ and the Golden rule or even just the Golden rule. Many many today who consider themselves to be religious are set to be fooled when Anti-Christ is finally cast down. So that those arrogant angels who demanded others should be killed will finally learn that they too can be fooled by the devil and be humbled.The problem for me is that this test has fooled so many that I am now angry at God for even deciding to do it. Ah well you did not create this thread for me to preach, but I thank you for the opportunity.

I never heard this side of the story before. We were all angels? Wow. So can you describe the god you're talking about? Like is he all knowing, all loving, merciful, etc. Sorry, you probably told this many times.

I am due at a dinner date with a friend and his mother. I will be back about 10pm or 1030 Eastern. I will create an AMA thread at that time and will as always post parrot and images of the cross. Should you have more questions. Hope to see you there?

Yea totally! This is really interesting! I'll just use this pic to show im there. Have fun.

Is that jack black?

I will watch for it. See you then.

Dan Schneider, creator of Icarly and many other live action nick shows

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken some intern brought to him just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

This might be what you want, OP.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11394145/Gary-Glitter-the-predatory-paedophile-hidden-behind-a-Glam-Rock-superstar.html