the red one

here you are buddy

Ill take some crown apple and sprite

here you are my friend, enjoy!

Hell yeah! Thanks OP

Beer me

what'll ya have?

Dark and smooth please

Nothing better than a good German Weisbier. Franziskaner, Paulaner, Benediktiner.

would a milk stout suit you fine?

pic related just cracked one of these bad boys

paulaner is pretty good user

I think i found what you may need. Here you are

What do you recommend me ? I myself am a sour beer as lambics but also more strong beers as tripple aficionado

hmm, lemme see what i can find

Beer? Sure.

will this cover it?

huh, thats quite a unique bottle

Not Maisel

>8.2%
>tastes decent
>under 10 bucks for a 6 pack at a gas station... in Commiefornia at that

Hell yeah ! Thank you.
Just, let me the glass and take the bottle away, this vaporwavish thing on the beer is burning my eyes (sorry for the "thing", not english speaker here)

you guys get all the good shit. my liquor store has coors light and thinks blue moon is the definition of craft beer.

I've never really could handle Delirium Tremens. I mean, the concept and the way the bottles are decorated is nice. Their bar in Brussels is astonishing (Little Delirium is far more pleasant and enjoyable than the big one) but the beer itself, meh.

They probably have both of those since Coors own Blue Moon.

Blue Moon is okay anyway.

>Ninkasi
>can't do any style other than IPA because their entire brewing method is to just throw over 9000 hops at every beer

This and Augustiner

That's a great beer.

>Blue Moon is okay anyway.
Until you try an actually good witbier

I've tried loads of shit, but you can get Blue Moon anywhere and it's decent enough.

I think the best cheap beer for me is Genesee cream ale. Goes down smooth and has a good taste for a cheaper beer

its probably the best fallback ive found when theres only shit beer available (coors/budweiser, OEs, high lifes)

Pint of Thirsty ferret, please

not right now. I've got some Franziskaner in the fridge. I'll have a sparkling water please.