Will it work out?

Will it work out?

I thought Wenger and the English federation had already arranged a verbal contract once he leaves Arsenal next summer.

Not good enough for Sevilla.

What about the inevitable turmoil that will engulf the Galactic Republic. The taxation of trade routes to outlying star systems would also be in dispute.

Why would Sevilla even sign him to begin with?

The signing that saved Spanish football

Lolno, Marcelo Gallardo is coming next after Sampaoli leaves

why not Barcelona??

So they would get constant 4th place for a decade at least.

Why doesnt he retire?

Can I get a quick rundown?

yeah that's pretty solid in spain, where you have the top 2-3 scrapping and then a fight over the last 1-2 cl spots. it would also be funny to watch a wenger team get rolled over by barca/madrid 4 times a year

you made me smile, user

And that's why they are very careful with who they sign, both field players and manager.

Sampaoli is doing a great job tho.
I see no point in signing another manager

Probably because Sampaoli will get snatched just like Emery and Juande before him

I think Wenger will go to Ligue 1 or nowhere

I rate Wenger.

I think Wenger will be a hit wherever he goes, he just stagnated himself at Arsenal and vice versa.

So what did this man achieve at Arsenal? I know about the invincibles season but other than that?

pls no

Without him they are quite good in continental cups, Wegner is famous for being crap there

Are you an argie? I didn't know foreigners watched our league

Yes, Gallardo seems like a good fit for Sevilla

I used to watch it back when he played, but anything Ri/b/er related is cancer so fuck him

don't underestimate the power of FM autism

taxation could mean only one thing!

Think it'd be a good fit. Sevilla have very good recruitment, players and youth system.

He will go to Valencia or AC Milan

Screenshot this

but how will they win the europa league ever again?

Invasion? We lost all communication!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Wenger leaving would be win-win-win.
>Arsenal win the league
enormous memery
>Arsenal finish 4th
enormous memery
>Arsenal miss Europe
enormous memery and laughing at Arsenal fans

Will you defer your motion to allow a commission to explore the validity of your accusations?