If I travel to USA as a tourist and walk into a gun shop, will they sell me a gun...

If I travel to USA as a tourist and walk into a gun shop, will they sell me a gun, given that I'm in a state that has lax gun laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdjdpoqITXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what are background checks

No

No.

You aren't American, so no

No.

Shit. It's going to be harder to kill myself than I thought.

Texas has loose laws, but even we require a state ID to purchase a gun.

No
Foreigners go to the gun range though
That's what every tourists should do in America desu
You haven't really experienced America until you've shot guns with Americans

I will sell you a gun though

Rent a convertible sports car. Tie a noose around your neck and the other end of the rope to a tree. Accelerate as fast as you can.

Not really, just get drunk and have a fun fast drive

If you live it will be fun and if you die, mission accomplished

Nope U.S Citizens only. But I Guess Tyrone would buy one for you if you buy him some chicken

just go in a gun store and rent a gun for the range.

Not hard at all my friend.

Thanks guys.

Another white man falls, victory!

Just ask any Jap how they do it. They have tips

Finding pure helium is hard, most commercial helium tanks dosent have pure helium

Do it like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=BdjdpoqITXk

Our politicians will sell guns to foreigners.

I don't know about at a gun shop, but at the flea market by me you could buy a rifle or shotgun. No need to even speak English as long as you have the money.

once you come to the land of Freedom and Burgers you'll find a reason to live.

and if not just do what the rest of us do and eat your self to death, heart disease FTW!

Depends, do you look like a gommy?

Post more choA

If you find a very small hole in the wall store.
I know a few places that operate above the law.
Fucking America.

Gun shop? Probably not. Gun show? Probably. My next door neighbor? Defiantly. He keeps pushin H too but that's shit whack.

I believe that a California court recently ruled that Illegal immigrants are allowed to purchase firearms (that they are covered by the 2nd amendment)
As long as you can prove that you are here illegally and are in California, then yes.

Holy fuck California is cucked. Nice weather tho. And women. And fuck it I'm just jealous.

Jesus that'd be such a shitty thing to do lol

Want giant, oppressive government? Want politicians who think they're your parents, and constantly try to keep you safe against your wishes? Hate the idea of freedom?

Come to California, where the air is dusty and dry and whites are a minority!

WHAT COULD BE FUCKING BETTER