how ugly am I? Rate me pls.

Yes, I'm aware I'm a hamplanet c:

Fat as fuck but I see potential 3/10

bunp

Alright, I'm pretty happy with 3/10

try making a less retarded face dumbass

That's my resting face. I hate my downturned mouth corners lol

Show hamtits.

At the moment I'd say 3/10 but if you fixed up your brows, got some bangs and lost some weight you'd be really cute

timestamps

Show BBW ass

not bad looking, just depends how fat you really are.
full body pics needed

is this you ?????? gloryholefoundation.com

Yeah, just lose weight and fix hair (frizzy) and you'd be a qt3.14

2/10.
Try a smile, gym membership and some make up that actually looks good

zan?

why not, here you go
idk how to pull a pic like that off by myself

Your head looks like a dodecahedron ham.

How great it would be if you could lose some more weight till NYE~

I like you, because you looks like a trap

feet?

1. A mirror
2. Set your phone down and put your camera on a timer and just bend over.

timestamp

Biggest question is do you have a high pitched moan when a guy hits your cervix?

THIS!!

but I copy makeup looks from popular jewtube makeup peeps

what do i need to fix? I have hooded eyes and they are shitty to work with

Would cuddle with

i'll stroke to that

Sharpie in pooper.

if its realy you? Not too bad.
Kinda hard to tell from just one picture.
But like ppl say, potential!

THIS
op is that really you

pic with timestamp or GTFO

3/10 seems about right

timestamp for those who requested it

Point straight down nipples. you gotta love them.

THIS

You are sad this makes you look ugly

Do it op.

Why do you have 3 boobs?

would smash, i like big girls though

If you Lost all that weight yo could be a guaranteed 6/10 if not more but rn your a 2 or 1 out of 10

my hamtits are slaves for gravity :(

you'd be hot if you lost weight, even if you got from fat to chubby.

Buy a bike and ride it each day for around a hr, Walk more eat less..I was 280 now im 240 just by getting off my fatass and doing more. Good luck..btw I'd hit it.

would look great wrapped around a thick dick

ass or pussy pls.

i want my dick between them tittys

spot the difference

But what about your cervix!? I want you to moan while the head of my cock flicks it while your on your back

this thread is hilarious

usual Sup Forums
>ew hamplanets are disgusting lol im totally not a vigrin

actual female hamplanet appears
>you're not bad actually I'm getting a boner anyway

stay virgin, Sup Forums

3/10 but I'd still fuck you in the face. 4/10 if you cry while I do it. 5/10 if you have runny mascara.

To add selfie advice:
Use a proper fucking camera. Your lower jaw is enlarged because it's close to the camera (since you're probably pitching your neck back to hide your double chin) and that difference in distance between your lower jaw and the rest of your face is a lot more pronounced on a tiny little lens on a cell phone and/or laptop camera. If you use a camera with a larger lens it won't look as bad.

2/10... 10/10 If you can deepthroat like a pro

You're not ugly OP, you have a strong jawline. I'd still want to have sex with you

I would put my dick in your ass and when I was ready to cum have you turn around so I could cover your tits with jizz.
3/10 for starters, 5/10 if you're down for some good old fashioned butt fucking.
I like your boobs.

Diet and exercise will get you up to 6/10. You're pretty, don't have stupid ass tattoos on your arms or neck and you're white. You got a lot going for you OP

ITT: Thirsty betas. The sad part is there's enough thirsty chads on Tinder that you'll all still get passed up for a Chad even on such a piece.

How old are you OP? What state?

wow, can we see your full body?

Get your ass to the gym.
Nothing worst than seeing a girl with potential being fat.

Voice is important. You should record yourself singing the first few lines of Salil Sawarim.

Well the thing is for a proper rating you have to take into account personality and interests but without those I'd say at least a 5-6/10. Also, Kik/Skype/Snapchat?

sorry for the shitty smartphone pics lol

You make funny looking 9's. Just sayin.

Show your feet/soles

Op you're fat as fuck, but that doesn't mean you're a bad person.

Just stop eating so much, weigh yourself most days to be personally responsible, and don't be mad when you fuck up some days.

As long as you are actively tracking it and thinking about it, you will start to make good decisions. But you CAN'T stop tracking.

It'll take a year to see progress, and years to finish. And there'll still be low points, but you'll be happier.

You have potential. Lose weight, shave pussy.

Show us a smile?

Would lick

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

This

Ugly fat fuck

I'd mount you in the missionary position and pound until you wrap your legs around me holding me in so I can't pull out, but you wouldn't need to because I wasn't planning on it.

i can't even try to make it a flattering pic due to my mass, but here you

put something in asshole already

That's pink slime. It's what is in chicken mcNuggets

Ackchually.
I've had this discussion many times on the internet before. Being over 250lbs makes you a bad person. Why? Because at the 250lb mark people need like 3000 calories a day even with a sedentary lifestyle in order to maintain their body weight. So you have to eat an amount of food that any intelligent being can surmise is too much at that point in order to get beyond that point. People at the 300+lb mark are eating like 4000 calories a day. It's fucking ridiculous. That's like 2 large pizzas a day.

put same pen in u sweet pussy

Show more of your face

This. Face pic without double chin hiding plz.

eh, id probably still fuck you

do you still ride dick? i hate fat bitches that wont ride dick

Pls

When do we get to see you put something in your ass?

I'd fuck you. Do you like it rough? With spanking and choking?

You have potential. Curvy hips, round titties, and fair skin. If you dropped some weight you could possibly be hot. Please reply to comment about smile and buttsecks.

thanks for the pep talk user, I've been yoyoing all my life but have been struggling with depression and severe anxiety (not memeing, diagnosed by doctors) for years and shit came crashing down, I'm a binge eater and all that eating my feelings jazz. I don't even care anymore. But I appreciate your words regardless

Would deffo smash.

10/10 would throatfuck you senseless OP.

Curvy girls are better because if they expire first in a zombie apocalypse you can use all their body fat to make candles and cooking oil and shit.

eat more vegetables

I agree that they absolutely have lower self control when it comes to over indulgence, but I don't think that makes them malicious people wishing harm on others.

Once you start tracking everyday or close to it, the numbers will go down. No one ever wants to see those numbers go up from a lower one, and it becomes a self reporting mechanism which I think is seriously lacking these days.

Otherwise it becomes easy to generalize as "fat" or "ugly" and you blame other people for seeing you that way instead of realizing it is your responsibility to yourself.

Actually very flattering, op. You have nice clean soft looking skin, and really nice tits. Just lose enough weight to lose those mouth corners and you'll be good to go! You can be big and beautiful, there are just points where things are too much, and youve just crossed that line so it shouldnt be too hard to cross back

I would bang you 6/10

My advice is that men generally enjoy the chase, and fat girls have their own way of approaching the chase. Basically act like you are ashamed of your body and don't want him to see it, then every inch you eventually show will feel off-limits and sexy, even if you got a lotta flab

I have abused mosquito bites on my feet so they're not pretty either

Poop on a plate, please.

OP you look decent. 4/10

stop shoving food in your face FUCK.. plz? you rate on the fractional scale 0.0625/10

You sick/b/astard. We are trying to help a femanon out, and all you can think about is your scat fetish. For shame!

i guess

jutting chin + huge double chin is the #1 thing i h8 about my face