Neu loli faden

Neu loli faden.

Nein

Well shit. At least it isn't CP

self bump

Doch.

re-re-re-re-remastered version now with new and improved anatomy 2.0

Very nice. I think we have a winner. Did you edit her left ass cheek?

original incase somebody missed it

yeah and much more

Korrekt heisst es "Neuer Loli Faden"

Kein Loli, kein Leben!

I'm not german, I just couldn't think of another way to say 'new loli thread'. But that is good to know anyway.

I'd like to see some pics of dominant lolis pissing. Seems impossible to find

Isn't Loli illegal in Deutschland?

Even the AoC is 14.
And with all the familie FKK resorts...

are Germans natural pedos?

Everyone is

Owning these pictures isn't a problem in Germany - when it comes to distribution, that's technically not allowed if it shows (even fictional) children being abused, but I have yet to hear of a case where someone posting some harmless loli on Sup Forums is being prosecuted.

it's allright :)

As far as i'm aware most loli laws aren't enforced. I mean, there is pretty much no way of knowing where to start

That is very true, anyway since German is your native tongue, do you think it's a difficult language to learn?

I have to say though, I am always disappointed when there is a law like that, when it solely exists because of people being disgusted while there is no actual victim.

Not the guy you asked, but I think a native speaker would be the least qualified to answer that. Still, I think it can be pretty hard. But there are parts that are significantly easier than some other languages: e.g. the pronunciation is pretty clear and a lot of words that seem long and difficult are actually just composed of other, shorter words and once you learn the parts, you can understand the amalgamate.

I'm not the german. I have learnt it. It is actually very easy, you just have to remember a few rules. It is far simpler than English and by and large their words are far more easily guessable for English speakers

Have fun in jail~

Thank you! Plus the fact for most, loli is just a fetish, it isn't full on pedophilia, but the consequences can be the same as people who have actually molested a kid. It is a drawing, it has no brain, no feelings, no age.

I'd really love to learn German; I've been picking up a few German phrases here and there by reading books by composers, and memorizing some German opera. But those sentences probably sound archaic to them.
Do you consider yourself fluent? If so how much work did you put in it? Self taught?

Every time you post a sample, a loli dies.

>I'd really love to learn German

Warum denn?

It was a mix of school and genuine interest. If you find it fun it is easy (like most things)

Now I'm curious about the archaic sounding German phrases.

>it solely exists because of people being disgusted while there is no actual victim.
So this is what gay people feel like.

Heh I have the video this is from, too bad its not uncensored.

Mostly because of classical music and German literature.

source? cant seem to remember the name of this series

Did dollfucker get arrested yet?

Well, a lot of classical music IS german literature. Composers wrote the music, the librettists wrote the words.

here's one, "Was ist dir, Tor?"

Shojo Ramune

i want to like this one but her stuff is in the wrong place

your the best *aaarooouund*

that is true but I was referring to books written by composers.

What stuff?

This is pretty surreal.

Oh, nice. That's definitely archaic. I think most native speakers would still understand it (probably not even all), but "Tor" is one of these words that are great to confuse people learning German.

needs to be like...higher up

>that happy face
>tears I'm her eyes
>the fingers interlocking
Hnnnnnnnnnnggg

So we can see her pussy

thanks for your input, I'm just repeating what I've heard. I hope language books are helpful for learning because that's all I can get at the moment.

post lolis covered in cum

I actually recommend getting childrens language books, then moving up. I've found adult language books to assume too much of the reader

thanks for the tip m8

Ah, just in case you are or are going to be confused by it: 'Tor' in this sentence means 'fool', not 'gate'.

Would you like to know more?

yeah in its original context it obvious that he's calling someone a fool. But thanks

Sagiri is such a slut.

Yes
Yes
No
No

Cute

AAAAAAAAAAAH

Yes and her slit is so cute.

Where are you getting these from?

Nigger/-10

Kill it and artist with fire.

NipZoophilia. cam

kek I saw that on Pixiv earlier.

Beware, man. Whatever site that might have that shit may be either
>riddled with viruses
>HIGHLY illegal

You already run the gamut with loli but "photo-realistic" shit is where you start really dancing with the FBI...

hurtcore loli
interesting!

I have yet to get vanned for my 1TB loli collection and FBI has no jurisdiction in Sweden anyway.

>"photo-realistic" shit is where you start really dancing with the FBI...
Not the photo poster but I don't see it like that. You wanna dance, post real girls.