So he was killing people left and right, managed to get the other winter soldier's location...

so he was killing people left and right, managed to get the other winter soldier's location, just to organize his iron man vs america captain deathmatch?

why not email the footage to Tony, or make it a meme and spread it all over the internet to trigger his supreme gentleman ass?

No he was trying to get that jew pussy

Because Cap didn't know where Bucky was. He needed them to catch Bucky so that Captain America would actually have a reason to fight otherwise it's just

>hey Steve, Bucky killed my parents and I am angry
>The fuck you want me to do about it Tony I dunno where he is

how did he manage to get himself sitting at the psychologists chair in the top secret government anti-super hero bunker?

it's a capeshit movie, dont think too hard about it

He didn't have the footage to begin with. He got the Winter Soldier caught and then got the location from him, where he got the footage.

Had Captain America not shown up , he may have sent it to him or uploaded it or whatever

don't think so, he had to knew in the first place what is on the video. So he had just sent an email to Stark like, lol you dumb ass bitch, this guy killed your popa and your bff steve knew it all along, how embarrassing.
Or hire dicaprio and put these thoughts into his mind directly in his sleep

but this was the premise nonetheless, cap would not lie to the question, Did you know it?

I don't recall this happening in Inglourious Basterds but it's been a while since I've seen the movie.

What if Captain America smashed the vhs footage in the bunker before Tony could what it was?

Do you think Zemo would go screaming in his bunker "REEEEEEEE! TONY!!!!! HE KILLED YOUR DAD REEEEEEE I SWEAR HE KILLED YOUR DAD GET ME OUT OF HERE ILL GIVE YOU A COPY REEEEEE"

WHATS YOUR EMAIL TONY!!!! ILL SEEND IT THERE

IS YOUR ADDRESS STILL THE SAME SINCE IRON MAN 3? ILL SEND IT THERE PELASE TONY BELIEVE ME

also, what was the point of the black guy besides filling the quota and runtime? It felt really forced
>muh revenge
>if I let you kill yourself cis white male I lose

Because he is part of the Avengers roster...? Are you also going to be confused by why Cyborg is in JL?

he was introduced as a guy who wants to get revenge for his father, there was a whole never ending pursuit scene if you missed. Yet when he had the chance to kill the guy, or just let him kill himself he saved his life instead. BTW he would have no problem killing the wrong guy.

>he had to knew in the first place what is on the video
But he didn't have the video. It was in the bunker

that's what I meant he went great lengths (locating a super secret bunker with much more valuable resources inside) just to get evidence of a incident he already knew happened. He could have just fucked with Tony, get into his mind and ruse him to get the footage himself instead of spoonfeeding him

He literally explained it. Feigning spergism is weak bait.

I laughed

Why didn't he just E-mail the video to Tony?

*upload it to youtube obviously and buy clicks on mechanical turk

TONY DO YOU HAVE A USB ON YOU?

Holy shit face warts!

The climax only works if it is sprung on Tony. He shouldn't have any time to think about what he's doing. He should be acting on anger alone. Otherwise he just looks like a sped, if he has time to deal with it.

Why didn't they use the eagles to throw the infinity gems into the vulcano

what if bucky's mother is also called martha?

Superman would probably hear it from his grave and bring Batman to help.

What did he mean by this then

why the hell would Tony believe a random person?
he needed them to turn on each other organically not force it

because that is how master baiters operate, not by durr watch me how retarded I am, but it is merely an act. He listened to the black lady at the elevator quite well.
Get the chick at the MIT conf drop the URL in his speech accidentally and let him follow the nuggets.

I wonder how he got any (you)s in the first place

what URL would that be exactly?
he still needed the Winter Soldier to even learn where the base was
(because the easier option, interrogating the Hydra operative, didnt work)

he'd need to convert the footage to digital files too

Wanda's mother's name is probably Marya.

Tony's mother's name is Maria.

damn you're too stupid to even read your own thread
he didn't get the video until he found the hydra base

Now truly, I am the Nation's Pride.
Jesus Christ Tarantino, really?

a pointer to his dropbox where an animated rainbow dash describes how the guy killed his parents? Namedropping cap just for good measures. Then let Tony look for clues and eventually find the real footage.
Remember, he knew what he was looking for.

well, he don't need the video, he just need to incept the idea into Tony's head something is fishy, you silly. Guess you would be a terrible evil mastermind

>random person
Nigga had alllll the winter soldiers equipment, guide books, and more.That should be enough for tony to go "mayybeeee this guy knows a thing or two..."

Even then though... So what if winter soldier killed his parents? It's well known to be mind control. That would be like oh... I don't knowwwww blaming all the people that got mind controlled in the avengers for their actions or Banner getting all mind fucked by lazy magic effects in avengers two or getting angry at black guy 1 for being in the iron man armor as it's being controller by slavic man or....

God the writing in these movies just gets worse and worse every time you think about them.

Quality post

I'm all team cap (as every adult with any taste and intellect should be) but I wish he would've died in the movie too, it would have made it more interesting. Especially after he won autistically angry Tony who turned his back on EVERYONE because he's a dickhead.

language!