Talk about politics with my friends

>Talk about politics with my friends
>Nu male hears us
>"You sounded smart at first, but why would you vote for SD?"
>We argue back and forth a bit
>The entire time he avoids eye contact, can't stand straight and generally bad body language
>Eventually he needs to go
>"Have a good one" I say
>"Y-yeah"

Seriously, why are we afraid of them again? We can break their dominance simply by being more confident.

You made your points quite clear to him, he didn't have a proper rebuttal towards that.

>Seriously, why are we afraid of them again?
Literally no one is afraid of them.

Well, whose a big tough guy?

Then how come many here keep their beliefs in the dark?

Being confident doesn't mean I'm a Chad tier bully m8

I dont spout memes but i also never hide that im a trump supporter and fuck refugees

Every nu-male I have ever met starts doing passive aggressive shit that pisses me off or, if they feel 'threatened" act like women and try to get a big ass person/group of people to fuck with you.

Most nu-male dudes are hyper-social creatures and have a large group of people who always back them up. You encounter them one-on-one and they fold, but they always have a big dude/group of big dudes they somewhat know who throw down for them.

I live in america. I keep my beliefs in the dark because

Niggers

Papers Please is fucking amazing

This. it's alot of mob mentality or mob rule. If he had even a couple of friends with him they could've drowned you out or reaffirmed their beliefs within themselves.

Its not losing the argument that keeps us from speaking out, it is the way people will freeze you out from social gatherings and whatnot.

People will litterally stop speaking to you unless they have to.

Less people are willing to say it, which means that liberals never get challenged on their views. This is why state broadcasters such as bbc, svt and nrk have such a biased perspective, people that work there never have their views challenged.

This. If surely cried to his friends about this fucking white male who was so dominating and oppressing over him and how they're right wanting to whip out the white race from earth and give the world to women because only them have the right sensitivity to peacefully rule the word and vaginas

So in conclusion, you're more scared of the angry mob that'll follow you relentlessly if you step out of line?

If that's the case, how do we counter this problem?

Holding people accountable for their actions and trying to reason with them. People don't change their opinions over a single conversation, but tell them to thinka bout certain things or look up certain things at home.

This. In Sweden, they practice shunning. Every Swede who's left Sweden that I've met says this is an issue.

Luckily Denmark hasn't gone insane in that regard. Donno about mountain nigger's country though.

>Then how come many here keep their beliefs in the dark?
What are assumptions?

Yea they are. For the simple reason that they pack. In groups they go from being harmless garbage to actually dangerous.

By pack, I mean pack-forming behaviors common amongst dogs.

it's easy when they're alone, wait until they bring megaphones, prepared chants, and start spitting on you

Yes-man office politics has spilled out from the workplace, as more white collar beta-cucks define themselves by their work and 24/7 work culture.

Work has gone from a means to earn money for your skills/productivity to a lifestyle choice.

I'm not afraid of them, i just can't stand them getting all emotionally worked up when presented with "hatefacts", starting to scream and flaunt their arms. Just like women.
Exactly like women.

I don't want to be in a situation like that. It's embarassing.

Didn't say all of them, but you gotta ask yourself why we talk so much about hiding our power levels

Because the admission that you've considered voting SD will cost you your job unless you're joe-sixpack doing drywall or carpenting or whatever uneducated bluecollar stuff?

Nobody is afraid of numales. People are afraid of having their lives destroyed by the government, who will also happily sic AntiFa en muslim terrorists on you.

>Then how come many here keep their beliefs in the dark?
>"what are anti-hate speech laws?"

You can literally get fired from your job for simply one politically incorrect thing you say.