YFW you realize Whedon understands the core idea of a superhero is being a literal Super Hero and illustrates this by...

>YFW you realize Whedon understands the core idea of a superhero is being a literal Super Hero and illustrates this by showing scenes of the heroes directly saving civillians in both his Avengers movies
>YFW you realize there was t a single scene of an Avenger rescuing a civillian in both Russo Cap movies

Why is Whedon so Based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvDg8VeGWJs
youtube.com/watch?v=8tMZdrUx8eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dollhouse is my favorite tv show of all time.

liar

Why is his head so eggy? Is he secretly a villain bitten by a radioactive egg? What's his power?

Not him but it's one of my favorites as well

I love Dollhouse but this is a blatant lie.

No it really is. I like the concept of mind uploading.

I'm not lying dude

>>yfw you realized that good guys fighting an endless horde of faceless minions isn't a thing whedon did just in the marvel flicks, he did it 3 times before that at the finale of angel, the finale of buffy and in serenity

when did you realize that whedon is a hack?

Whedon is a big time feminist as well.

Hack and an SJW cuck with a micro penis. The only way he can get hard is by writing quips.

>still hasn't

inb4

That was like a 2 minute scene in Ultron, the rest of the time they're helping civilians

>Whedon
You mean Sweden

he's a better writer than a director tho, doesn't change the fact that he's a mediocre tv director at best

>Superheroes
>actually likeable or saving people
Pleb please. A true patrician enjoys Snyder turning Superman into a dick who looks like he'd rather be somewhere else when saving people.

>YFW SJW

It's just a normal head without hair. You should know better your species.

Firefly was great. You cunt.

Why did Joss cosy up to a woman who accused him of being a rape promoter and misogynist?
youtube.com/watch?v=nvDg8VeGWJs

>YFW SJW director gets BTFO by other SJW so badly he flees from twitter

Those scenes were pretty funny though

>Guess I'm Jesus now what a bother, I'd rather be at home and listen to Fall Out Boy

We're lucky that got cancelled when it did though.

>there was a planned story-line where Inara was going to get gangraped by Reavers just so Mal could learn that "whores are people too"

>She wouldn't get gangraped for her character development, it would literally be about Mal and not her because apparently this was a lesson he needed to learn again?

>>there was a planned story-line where Inara was going to get gangraped by Reavers

>We're lucky that got cancelled when it did though.

He's a shitty director, though.

i can only imagine all the trenchcoats and fedoras in that audience

>says he couldn't rule Marvel Omics cause he'd kill Punisher-The -Fascist
>calls him based

At least you can follow the action.
No tons of close-ups and shaky cam bullshit.

But they saved a bunch of people at the beginning of Civil War... everything else were personal fights between heroes without civilians nearby.

>This
>Shitty

Pick one

>normal head

Lol no. His head looks photoshopped.

>Hawkeye's bow disappears and re-appears
>the amount of CGI in that scene

That looks absolutely terrible. The enemies have no weight, the heroes move in stupid ways, like it was a Star Wars prequel saber fight.

found the underage

this is cooler than anything in Civil Wars which was quite bland.

look at captain america twirling like a gay figure skater

That's not a realisation. That's a lack of imagination.

>Hawkeye's bow disappears and re-appears

it's called perspective, dipshit
you're someone who sees that basketball disappearing video and actually think the ball disappeared.

I can't even follow when it's shrunk down like that.

That's like Lucas turned up to 11.

WTF dude, this scene is awesome.

>Firefly was great. You cunt.

It and Serenity are pretty much last things Joss has made that can be said to be good.

That sounds pretty good idea.

how can you not follow it?
it's a continuous long shot

Whedon can't write characters for shit, they all have the same voice - that is to say they all quip

This. Jokes are interchangeable.

>Snyder turning Superman into a dick who looks like he'd rather be somewhere else when saving people.
unironically too deep for you

The entire first scene of Civil War with the Avengers in Africa is only that (saving people) mixed in with a chase scene.

The fact that civilians are repeatedly put in danger and having to save them is what hinders the heroes' efforts until the bomb where Wanda saves the street crowd.

The movie after that becomes about solving conflict without risking civilians.

The best Marvel flicks are directed by Whedon.

This is an indisputable fact.

Oh, fuck off. Lucas is a much better action director than any current modern blockbuster director

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

kys

It's true, pleb.
>No shaky cam
>Easy to follow
>Perfect camera choices
>No choppy editing

Watch Attack of the Clones and compare its end battle to schlock like Michael Bay or Age of Ultron.

There are too many things flying around and breaking apart.

The robots look just like Iron Man.

this

>implying Miller isn't the superior George

Is that straight out of some video game?

Lucas doesn't even direct his action, he just approves pre-vis his guys came up with.

The effects team had a blank check to do as they liked in the Geonosis segment.

>Lucas doesn't even direct his action, he just approves pre-vis his guys came up with.
Are you retarded? Lucas is involved 100% in everything they do, including pre viz. Instead of diminishing his accomplishments, you should educate yourself, you ignorant twit.

>I enjoy being ignorant

> Lucas is a much better action director than any current modern blockbuster director

youtube.com/watch?v=8tMZdrUx8eM

>that part where he literally reuses the same shot of Obi-Wan getting knocked back by the explosion just ten seconds apart from each other

>that fucking terrible compositing on that explosion right out of a Nostalgia Critic episode

>that godawful anime flying kick Obi-Wan does to Jango that should be easy to do but George is so terrible with CGI that it literally looks worse then wuxia movies from the 70's

>those embarrassing green-screens

I'll try kino, that's a good trick.

HORK HORK HORK

No their all here talking trash about a movie that normies watch.

Thats's a good scene.
You're trying way too hard.