Question about this line from the Roast of Rob Lowe

>Without führer ado, Ann Coulter! What’s it like to be a real-life supervillain? I’d ask you how you sleep at night, but I assume it’s upside-down in a robe made of 101 dalmatians. Ann Coulter has written 11 books, 12 if you count ‘Mein Kampf.’ Ann’s been called a racist, anti-Semitic, homophobic, a white supremacist, and that’s just while getting plowed by Bill Maher
I'm confused, do leftists think super liberal Bill Maher is a conservative white supremacist because he calls out dangerous ideologies and critiques regressives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9HzqHZ-eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a bad reference about how Bill Maher and Anne Coulter used to date.

I think it was in reference to his work as a media critic.
Maher supports completely opposite ideologies Coulter does.

Also that roast was fucking brutal towards that "repugnant, hateful, hatch-faced bitch"

>Ann Coulter has written 11 books, 12 if you count ‘Mein Kampf.’

I'm as left as it goes, but that is a miserably unfunny joke.

DUDE CONSERVATIVES ARE LITERALLY HITLER LMAO!

So low effort.

What did Ann Coulter do to receive the racist white supremacist label? Is she a Trump supporter or what?

I'm not American so I only knew about 3 of the roasters tbrqh

Maher is anything but a fiscal liberal.

Supposedly Bill Maher both has a huge cock and is a huge cock.

Coulter probably couldn't resist the allure of being fucked by a liberal kike with a huge cock.

>I know the liberals hate it, and I don’t care. First of all, I’ve known her that long. There’s something about an old friendship. You just have history with somebody. Not romantic history. No. I would never date a Republican. I never have. I wouldn’t. Nor would she be interested in dating me. But she is a fun person if you just don’t get political when you talk. When you know somebody that long, you just know where not to go. And she’s a fun New Yorker type of person. And people like her. They expect to hate her

DESU I feel like Ann would be an interesting person to hang out with. I felt bad for her. Jimmy Carr was just brutal. Even for a Roast it was kind of harsh.
Roasts are supposed to be like... you tell a mean joke to show your respect and admiration.
The James Franco one was ok because they were his friends. Same with Pamela Anderson, they seemed to genuinely like her. Karate Kid was on the right track but was just unfunny. The Comedy Central roasts just seem to be about making a name for yourself as a comic. They're not fun to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9HzqHZ-eo
Still based as fuck.

Let's be honest, no one making more than 500 grand a year is "fiscally liberal." It's all show.

I'm liberal as fuck right now but if I were rich I'd do whatever I could to keep the lower classes from getting one cent.

I stlil respect the comedians that take a different take on the roasting genre.
Like that horrible jew from brooklyn 99. It might not have been the funniest performance on a roast, but his reverse style was daring and original.

>Jimmy Carr was just brutal

jimmy carr was on it? I dont' pay attention to this stuff normally, is he trying to make it in america?

What's the most offensive joke told at a roast and why was it Steve-O mocking the 100 dead victims of a fire?

yet everyone got upset at someone mocking Ryan Dunn at Steve-O.

The public are idiots, apparently the worst man in existence is Hitler..

Especially if they didn't fucking earn it. COMMIE CUNTS

Not really. I think he just is willing to take a paycheck whenever someone stateside wants a British comedian for something, like hosting Distraction. Or didn't he host the British version of that as well?

Guys, right-wingers are LITERALLY Hitler. I mean, come on, it's 2016!

Are you kidding me? They are.

No.

They think Bill fucks her.

You could see her nipples during the show.

You guys suck at this.

>that "repugnant, hateful, hatch-faced bitch

well she is pretty fucking gross. I doubt even the most desperate "alt right" incel on Sup Forums experiences genuine attraction to her, in fact being near her would give 'em a boost because they'd suddenly remember "hey I'm still a young man I don't need that old gash bucket"

Isn't Maher into darkies?

Bill will fuck anything and then pretend he didn't like it that much.

Every insult towards her was met with a thousand "WOOOOO" s from the libtard crowd.

Wasn't the Maher/Coulter thing from the book World War Z? Like a small throwaway story from the celebrity scene in the Hamptons?

You're still a young man, user.

Yeah. She's a Trump supporter. She also goes on talk radio and drops stats about black crime now and then. She uses liberal rhetoric against them and they hate her for it. She's also abrasive personality-wise.

>She uses liberal rhetoric against them and they hate her for it.

that's a false dilemma. you don't need to care about rhetorical issues to hate ann coulter

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

I see he struck a nerve

To be fair, Amy Schumer is an unlikable cunt.

Jimmy Carr was an edgy 12 year old when it came to her. It was pretty disappointing. I'm guessing he put on a show to sell more DVDs to liberals though.

even jesus, user

I don't know much about her politics, but based on OP's pic I would fuck her.

hes still trying to redeem himself after the tax scandal, by sucking as much liberal media dick as he can get his creepy puppet mouth around
i remember seeing the light in his eyes just die the moment he got caught

>I use my reaction pics as a crutch

Can someone explain Jewel's joke directed at Pete Davidson "its hard to recognize him when hes not on snl, or on an adventure with the man of the yellow hat"

Actually, yeah, why were his jokes so shit towards Anne? All his other jokes were pretty witty, but when he got to her it was just aggressive name calling. Is that the kind of thing that leftists love?

She was the only reason anyone tuned in.

That's Nikki Glaser, assclown.

>Pete Davidson
>man of the yellow hat

Dat hebrew looks like curious george, senpai

since it's all Coulter's got minus the wit I'd have to say that's pretty fucking rich

I used to hate this guy but he's really grown on me in the past few months

The public things he does are pretty funny (like the recent one where he asked people what guns they'd ban and it was just completely illogical)

Don't think I could stand listening to his voice for 2 hours though

I dunno man, her books have some pretty airtight statistics and a good train of logic. But thanks for proving my point about leftists throwing insults like 12 year olds at anyone who disagrees with them kek

You can you the timecodes too skip too what you wanna see. His Detroit video was one of my favorites.

>What’s it like to be a real-life supervillain?
This is what passes for (((comedy))) nowadays? Next the kikes are gonna tell me that Billy Crystal is funny.

>>Also that roast was fucking brutal towards that "repugnant, hateful, hatch-faced bitch"
Grow a fucking dick, you faggot. She didn't bring anything to the table. Everyone was getting their ass roasted and laughed about it but she just smiled with that dumb bitch face thinking she was better than everyone in that room. For fuck's sake every joke toward Pete Davidson was 9/11 related yet he still giggled his ass off. When they saw she had no jokes whatsoever is when they turned up the dial and just started calling her a bitch and cunt.

Being this underage

Gee whiz someone hates Anne Coulter
Mexican, black or muslim?

pete davidson joked about his dad's death at the last (first) roast he went to, so it was fair game. and obliviously in jest and everyone who joked about it did it with a underlying respect

most of the 'jokes' aimed at ann coulter were bordering on outright hostility and hatred. you are autistic or retarded if you can't see the difference.

He's from the left, logic, observation and fact isn't going to sway him. You need to go down to his level and hurl insults at him, tell his employers that he's a sexist, racist, islamaphobe, and file a fake rape charge against him.

>most of the 'jokes' aimed at ann coulter were bordering on outright hostility and hatred.
The crowd hated and booedher, not the fucking cokeheads on stage. Their job only job was to tell shitty jokes that would fill an hour so they can all individually promote their own shit.

It's weird how jokes turn into personal insults when they're against the person you're rooting for, huh?

>examples of these hostile jokes:
>“Ann’s against gay marriage. What’s your thinking on that? If I can’t get a husband they shouldn’t, either?”
>"You know, Ann, after seeing your set tonight. I think we’ve all witnessed the first bombing that you can’t blame on a Muslim."

It's hilarious how Sup Forums literally defends her by saying "hey, hey...ease up on her...she's not a REAL comedian and it's hard being in a den full of liberals..."

No one walked away that day feeling insulted or attacked except for that dumb bitch because she can't take a joke.

I always thought she was attractive in a milf-ish sort of way

Hotter jew than Schumer.

Crime and education statistics are racist!

I thought it was pretty funny
A lot of the Coulter jokes made me laugh purely out of shock value. But then I also thought Coulter's jokes were quite funny
I felt sort of sorry for her but it kinda reminded me of when Colbert did the white house correspondents' dinner

I wonder if her opinions are at all genuine though...

They're also misandrist!

No one is trying to pretend like men aren't over-represented in crime, especially violent crime. Men are more prone to violence than women, that's our nature.

Thats setting the bar kinda low m8.

>No one is trying to pretend like blacks aren't over-represented in crime, especially violent crime. Blacks are more prone to violence than whites, that's their nature.

>look at me everyone, I'm projecting!

Exactly. It's no surprise that men are more violent than women, it should be no surprise that niggers are more violent than humans.

(you)

Are you talking about Samberg doing Norm Macdonald's bit from an earlier roast?

Cmon m8, they inhabited "their" continent the longest and had the least to show for it. I'm not surprised a bunch of tribals are more violent.

Jimmy Carr's joke about Pete Davidson getting his ashy complexion from his dad (firefighter who died on 9/11) was pretty brutal

>when no one will take your shitty b8

You clearly are taking his bait though

>it doesn't count if I'm the one who's calling him out for bait! I better reply and let him know I won't fall for it!

>he says as he takes the bait

Her jokes weren't that bad, and her roasting wasn't that bad either but she obviously can't take a joke. A lot of her jokes fell flat and were maybe too political

Little ridiculous to slag her roast off when they know she didn't write it. Dunno what she expected though.

But she did write them user.

(you)

>Taking three baits at once

Clearly you're a master of avoiding taking the bait

you ain't seen nothing yet

The Aztecs and Olmecs, who had to cross the Bering Strait, who had to travel down the continent, who had to adapt to the changing environment had more advanced civilizations than any Sub-Saharan African civilization barring the nations on the horn.

They even created peanut butter, something The Blacks love to appropriate by saying fucking Carver did it.

DUDE! PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT POLITICAL OPINIONS THAN ME SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES AND ARE EVIL AND LITERALLY HITLER

Wait...

Do people really think Coulter is ugly?

only good thing to ever come out of a roast was norm roasting roasts. roasts are for faggots

Only people who aren't attracted to horses

Post your gf/last lay bro

I want to see her naked but I'm guessing it would be hugely disappointing. Depression is bad for a broad's body... you can tell something is up with those tits. Her feet are awful too

>implying anyone with enough cognitive ability to walk and breathe at the same would ever post a picture of someone they know in real life saying that they know them in real life on a Icelandic sheep herding message board.

Well...uh...that might be kind of difficult because.........er

I always though Coulter looks like the kind of woman who looks sexy in thigh highs and a garter belt.