Is 6'4" too tall if you're a girl? Be honest with me... pic isn't me btw just a pic I found

Is 6'4" too tall if you're a girl? Be honest with me... pic isn't me btw just a pic I found.

Kinda, but there always a Tormund for your Brienne.

i mean thats probably a preference thing. there will be tall guys who want taller girls, and probably small dudes aswell, but for me, i cant have anyone taller than myself. it just looks strange.

btw thats a pretty shitty photoshopped image

>6'4" too tall if you're a girl?
Tall girls are like short guys both are equally repulsive

As a tall guy I love me some xtra tall grills

More of girl in middle please.

How tall are you?

same height when lying in bed :)

Most tall guys actually love tall girls a lot more than average and a lot more than dwarfy short girls it just is that some tall girls act so insecure that it becomes annoying.

I'm 5'9 I've dated a 6' tall girl before.
I'd assume for taller guys it's no thing at all. Some people will care, some people won't, some people will be into it.
And the same would be said if you where in any other configuration.
Don't waste your time with shit you can't change.
And if someone has a problem with it fucking em.

your all the same size on your back

/thread

OP, the real question is are you hot? If you're hot, being tall doesn't really matter. If you're unattractive the height just adds to it.

Im around 7'2" so there is no too tall for me...

I'd love to meet a woman I could look eye to eye with.

Don't have to strain my neck to access boobs when on top of a taller girl.

move to colorado, plenty of 6'6" men here

it's actually weird, I've never seen so many people who make me feel short

i'm 6'4" too and had even a taller gf once. incredibly awesome to fuck! :-)

What the fuck happened to this site? Tits or gtfo used to be enforced. Now you'd all rather look at dudes dressed as girls and post bananas

I'm 6ft and I'd definitely fuck you for the novelty factor.

you may be taller than me but I can still troll you
Trolled! hehehhehe

6'4" doesn't really count as a grill tho

also you forgot anime

No way. I'll wrap your long ass around my face and wear your pussy like a mask.

I love some long bitches.

I met a girl that was around 6'4". I thought it was hot that she was taller than me. I didn't think she was that tall until she got out of her car.

Yes. I'd have pity sex with them though if they wanted.

TROLL

I love tall girls 10/10 please step on me

If you have a pussy I don't care how tall you are - 2'4 to 6'4 It all works

>What the fuck happened to this site?
Complete faggots like you. I haven't seen a banana recently. Trap threads can be ignored. You contribute nothing, yet ask what happened.

Any female over 5'9 is a freak of nature.

Honestly, if you don't care, I don't care. Height isn't a deal breaker for me.

After long hard dealings with various people over 40 years I've lost all pretense of the forced social "standards" of behavior.
Whether a woman is tall or short I start my measure on personality. If you're too happy my experience says there is something wrong with you, if you are disinterested do no expect me to be interested. I have developed a long list of personal red flags that will make me immediately drop a woman... height isn't one of them.
Once I'm past the "this woman isn't rude, lying, desperate, gold-digging, or otherwise makes me want to punch her in the face", we go on to intelligence and hygiene. Haven't gotten that far in the last few years; quality of women in this area has dropped recently.
On the other side women are disinterested in me until my friends tell them I'm in real estate and doing very well then point to the Jaguar in the parking lot (dumb gold diggers suddenlty "want a ride")... I've since purchased a beat-up Celica to drive to the bar.

Big wives will give strong warrior children.

maybe the majority of men might say their ideal height is just under their own height or smaller, but that doesnt stop me being attracted to girls taller than me (im 6 feet)
Imperfections are beautiful sometimes, you just have to wait for the right person/situation.
Like funny teeth or a birth mark or a mole or not having a leg or having a glass eye... They can be beutiful things in the right person.
I dated three girls taller than me. One of them Id be with now if she were still in my country

I'm going to pretend this is true.

Use the Jag to get young bitches with big tits and low self esteem. You are welcome.

Not if you have a giantess fetish

I wish i had a gf thay was that tall

I have a fetish for big girls, so no, youre perfect for me.

>Inb4 no girls on the internet
Tits or gtfo...pls

Thank you sir.
I thought im the only one who noticed.

Post your tits your windingo hoe

>This dick pic
I call shooped

It's just a really small wheelbarrow.