Why do Brits have bad attitude to Poles? I don't know any Pole, who is going to Britain to parasitize their society...

Why do Brits have bad attitude to Poles? I don't know any Pole, who is going to Britain to parasitize their society. Every immigrant is moving overseas to work hardly.

bbc.com/news/magazine-36305838

bump

Vaguely remember something about Poles being the primary perpetrators of crime in the UK

I don't live in the caliphate so I wouldn't know.

Poles are alright desu

"The French have killed other French"- Now I understand, why do we have bad statistics...

i think polish people are alright but where i live its a bit extreme. its a shitty old seaside town and ive heard a lot of them act quite scummy and youll often hear them talking loudly in trains and whatever, can be annoying. theres also loads of polish shops which is sort of taking the piss and they look quite horrible. ive seen a documentary of romanians coming here to take benefits and not work so i assume many poles do it as well, maybe not the ones you know but im sure they do it.

I don't deem every Pole alright. I think that we shouldn't generalize, and said: Every Pole, Romanian or anybody else, besides us, is a thief, murderer and criminal.

I live in a seaside town too and the Poles here are fine. We also have a lot of bro-tier Portugese. The real problem is the gippos.

>tfw Brits get qt poles coming over to their country to work
>all we get is dirty ugly Mexicans

Most polskas I know are alright. They work hard and then spend their money on frivolous shit.

Yeah but for every one qt pole we get 5 muzzies.

The few poles I have met I like, so I dont know.
All I know is I'd choose a Pole over a paki anyday.

Maybe if our country wasn't non-existant for 123years, then a brief 20y period of peace, then destroyed by Germans, got $ from Marshall Plan, not betrayed by West and occupied for 45 years by Soviets, we would have enough money and would be developed enough.

Our people wouldn't have to go to Germany or UK to earn more.

I'm, not saying it justifies crime et; but if you want to say we take too much:
a) what I said.Nice reward for not joining Axis like Italy. Right?
b) this is the last period we are granted extra money for development.

I don't think we do, my dad employs thousands of East Europeans, and local Brits, and everyone seems to get on perfectly well there. They all socialize outside work as proof of this. People seem to like Poles, and others from the same region, as you've integrated immediately here and have given a boost to Christianity and European nationalism (not the shitty pro EU kind).

Forgot to add, don't trust the BBC, they love to paint Brits as racist and stupid and they always drag East Europeans into these things as they're an easy white target.

also forgot to add- a lot of idiots, assholes and poor primitive fucks live and leave Poland to work in EU. I'm sorry for them, but we didn't choose to be in Eastern block during cold war.

>working for 1/4 of the wage
>not parasitism

Do you understand nothing?

No problem with Poland as a country or Poles individually, but Polish immigrants are undercutting British workers (and then sending their pay cheques home), they are overburdening the housing market, and they are turning many areas into "Little Polands" rather than integrated with the local culture.

Immigration is a fine thing in moderation, but we're way past that point now.

No offence, William, but isn't London's population less than 50% white?

As for what you say, that's right. melting pot is a myth, immigration always creates separation, and the integration takes a lot of time, or never happens.

I know several Poles who moved to UK to work there. Reasons? Better payment, better social benefits, better taxing. Some stay there, a lot of them just work there and send their money to their families. Often they live in these shitty barracks.

They all know they're getting paid much less than the British, but still, it's way more than in Poland.

There's a second bottom to this, too. You might think a lot of British lost their jobs because of the cheap labour, but in general, you've all gained a lot of cheap products, cheap houses, and cheap roads. Cheap labour is the foundation of every developed country, because the natives aren't willing to work for a small payment, and neither they want to buy stuff that's very expensive.

No Jobs for British plumbers and maids.

You don't belong in Britain any more than a Syrian belongs in Poland.

Cheap foreign labour only benefits the elite class, not us ordinary Brits. We will do any job for a fair wage and buy any product for a fair price - but then the money will be in the hands of the people and not the globalist kikes, so naturally we can't have that.

Did you know there are many cases where businesses in Britain don't even advertise their jobs in here but would rather directly import Poles straight from Poland? It's bullshit. And it's not the fault of Poles and I don't blame them for wanting to improve their lives, but they are being used as a weapon against the British proletariat by the bourgeoisie.

>you've all gained a lot of cheap products, cheap houses, and cheap roads. Cheap labour is the foundation of every developed country, because the natives aren't willing to work for a small payment, and neither they want to buy stuff that's very expensive.

You dont get it at all. is right, it only benefits the rich
It greatly harms the lower classes, both by taking their jobs and by sending monney that would had been spent in small brittish stores out of the country, robing their fellow small bussniesmen of monney that would had been spent in their stores.

Foreign labour is a doubble drain on the economy. The worsk kind are the immigrant kind that is a heavy drain on social services while sending monney out of the country. Your kind of "work in foreign country 6 months per year then take 6 months off" is not as costly since they dont bring their families, but still sharpely neggatively affects wages

The only occation where this is a pure possitive is if there actually are jobs for the people of the country. Like in saudi-arabia where the ethnic saudis dont have any troubble finding jobs but foreigners do the things they dont want to do.

In UK or Sweden however, there isnt work for the ethnic brittbongs or sweedes leading to foreign labour beeing a large cost for the country.

Obviously the fact that it depresses wage growth is allso a large issue that I forgot to mention.

>youll often hear them talking loudly in trains and whatever, can be annoying

MUH SAFE SPACE!!!!!!

I hate very single subhuman Pole on Sup Forums, they're all bitter cunts and I hope they all choke on a chunk of AIDS.

In real life, every single Pole I've ever met has been nothing but friendly, honorable, civilized, ambitious, hard-working, kinda charming and very, very decent.

>while sending monney out of the country

Only a small portion is sent out of the country, though. The overwhelming part stays in the country and consists of taxes, rent and utilities, transport, clothing, food and other indispensable expenses.

Stop leeching on german welfare and come home Paweł.

No. You don't even have refugees.

How progressive, Ahmed. :)

Enjoy your Sharia court while Poles relax in pic related.

Enjoy your Sharia court too :^)

Romanians

Poles work hard, but they work the low end shit jokes that used to be given to 16 year old Brits. Now those young Brits can't get jobs and never gain the experience needed to progress in the job market

because you are poor slav shits.

You have 5m+ Muslims in a country of 80m while we have 2.5m Muslims in a country of 320m.

So when is the official language of Germany being changed to Arabic?

There were lots of Poles when I lived in England. I lived in Leeds then Oxford. I think most people thought they were okay but there were thousands of them. I can see why you would find that annoying, particularly if you lived in a small town or worked a regular job.

Tons of Chinese and Indians too. In Leeds there were loads of Italians, Greeks and Jews. Don't know where they kept all the Muslims, the only ones I saw were in kebab shops.

soon these days im just waiting for germany to crash and burn karma is bitch heh

The polish immigrants are more or less like the beaners of Europe.

We like polish people here in London
They're basically the new irish

I know 5 poles who work in UK.

One of them opening his own restaurant soon n London, 4 others are scums who can't even speak english.

Over 50% of our Muslims are American converts.

It's public decency. Nothing to do with SJWs, simply a matter of behaving respectfully in public.

>So when is the official language of Germany being changed to Arabic?

When is the official language in America being changed to English? :^)

We sort of have the same thing in Canada, its competition with the working class (particularly with regards to the trades).

It also might be a sampling bias but I've noticed that if a company hires one Pole then they tend to rapidly bring on more Poles/Ukrainians/Slovaks. The company that does maintenance on my condo is something like 70% recent Slavic immigrants despite being Canadian owned.

Personally I like you guys but I understand why you get hate on

>Don't work and live on benefits
>Do work and drive down wages and standards
There's literally no way for us to win with immigrants, hence we hate them all