Post favorite two cities of your cunt

Post favorite two cities of your cunt

Korea
Seoul, Songdo

Atlixco, Puebla and Monterrey (San Pedro only).

Flag
Guanajuato, San Miguel de Allende

Anchorage, Alaska
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Leafland

Calgary, Kelowna

Paderborn, Offenbach

Both are really comfy to live in.

despite all the Chinks and Pajeets, it's still the best place north of the US

Copenhagen and Aalborg

There's only one and it's called Vilnius

>Anchorage pop.300k
>Sioux Falls pop. 170k
"cities"

How do pictures like that get taken in Mexico without the photographer and models all getting kidnapped and beheaded as soon as they step outside? Is there a ring of armed guards just outside the shot?

Because anything above 1 million people is a third world shithole with niggers here in the US

Dallas, TX
Lahore, PK

Seattle, WA
Madison, WI

Everyone knows what Seattle looks like and Madison doesn't really look all that special, so I'm going to be lazy and not find a pic.

that happens in vergacruz, and most northern states

God songdo may look sci-fi and all that but it looks totally unlivable.
NYC
San Francisco

>Copenhagen
Looks comfy

from sioux falls originally, people there are nice. but everything's tax'd, even food

Do people really get this bent out of shape about tax?

we moved to CA when i was 3. only visited once. but usually there's no tax on food, like apples and stuff. but they dont have income tax so that makes up for it. i personally dont care, it doesnt even add much to the bill, but taxing on food items is something thats novel to me

Yeah well we don't really have any important cities outside Copenhagen. Our capital is the center of our nation both economically and culturally

Nunca falta el retrasado que le da bola a los Sup Forumstards, that's the reason why these faggots stay here.

>two cities
Fuck you

Kyoto is really comfy

Just bad transportation

Isn't just a suburb of a city in Iowa

The Zagreb pic is the best one I could find that depicts the modern skyscrapers.

Rijeka is the 3rd largest city, and has a bunch of shitty commieblock skyscrapers, but they're actually neat because from them you have a view of the sea and beach

Indianapolis, IN
Seattle, WA

i dont' really konw. we moved to CA when i was three but a lot of my mom's side is in the midwest (iowa, minnesota, michigan, south dakota)... i always got impression its a long 'burb of minneapolis cause most of my cousins moved to minneapolis to work, and they're all very very successful

I think Minneapolis it's just the biggest city in the northern Midwest so it attracts people to it

yeah, hearing stories from my cousins living in sioux falls, it sounds boring and depressing af to me, but to them its comfy living and they wouldnt want to live where i live. you're pretty much stuck there if you want cheap uni, otherwise have to pay out of state price tag for other uni's.

cunt
kuna yala, our most advanced city

vancouver, bc

also qingdao, shandong if we're counting birth countries

China is truly cyberpunk paradise

On clapper continent, you mean?