Hillary general

#I'mwithher
#NeverTrump

Real Clear politics average: Clinton +5.7

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/05/will_party_loyalty_trump_fears_about_donald_trump_for_black_republicans.html
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-clinton-women-problems
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/05/17/brutal-anti-trump-ad/
redstate.com/streiff/2016/05/16/trump-obama-couldnt-crush-social-conservatives/
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/05/16/trump-doesnt-have-enough-cash-to-fund-his-own-campaign/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5.7%

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

She is so done for

>She is so done for

Go back to /r/the donald where you belong

Sup Forums is a pro-Hillary

Fuck off shill

>Fuck off shill

Sorry you are a poor piece of shit...

Life is full of choices, you just made terrible ones...

>Seventy-six percent of black conservatives don’t like Donald Trump,

theroot.com/articles/politics/2016/05/will_party_loyalty_trump_fears_about_donald_trump_for_black_republicans.html

I thought the Koch's are backing Hillary, you need to get with the times.

>Donald Trump’s Problems With Women Voters Are Worse Than You Think

talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-clinton-women-problems

>the root
>black conservatives

All 12 of them?

>I thought the Koch's are backing Hillary, you need to get with the times.

They don't. They never said that. Drumpf on the other hand has actually ATTENDED Koch brothers meetings.

Keep the hope alive

There are dozens of them and they all have youtube channels.

>All 12 of them?

That's the point. You are losing even that 12 votes, and blacks will vote 100% for Hillary! It's ogre

If you guys get the same exit polling as 2012, which you won't because Trump is doing WORSE among all these groups, you will lose in a landslide.

The argument of who will be more potentially disastrous for the US between Hilary and Trump is a simple comparison:

One candidate will try to serve the country's best interests, even if ineptly.

One candidate will very competently serve their own interests and the expense of the country's citizens.

Which would you rather endure?

>Drumpf

Sub 80 iq identified

And yes the koch's are funding Hillary, it is public knowledge

Thanks to you, I'm a #Clintoris now :)

>One candidate will try to serve the country's best interests, even if ineptly.

Hillary.

>One candidate will very competently serve their own interests and the expense of the country's citizens.

Trump

All we need is to look at his tax plan.

#I'mwithher - most of the voting public is unaware that $hillary accepted a $20K donation and endorsement from the KKK

#NeverTrump - Jewboy Bill Kristol is in for a ride awakening when his boy, Ben Sasse is attached to feeding Denny Hastert's boy-lust.

...and the debates haven't even begun.

>And yes the koch's are funding Hillary, it is public knowledge

No it's not you false flagging Trumpfag. Next you are gonna say Sheldon Adelson is also funding the Clintons.

Ahhh fuck, the shills have woken up and gone to work.

Here's my application for the American embassy:
Hilary is a political prostitute. If You wanna make your country great, vote for someone who can do math, not a good blowjob.

>black people out voting white people
Lol nah, with Hillary you're not splitting the white vote anymore. It's gonna be blacks, illegals, and 60+ yr old 2nd wave fem uber dykes vs. white people and legal immigrants. You're gonna get BTFO

She is losing to trump in key swing states, whites, males and independents are running away from her..that poll you originally posted is within the margin of error..

She is toast, kill, done

>#I'mwithher - most of the voting public is unaware that $hillary accepted a $20K donation and endorsement from the KKK

Donald Trump didn't even know who the KKK were, refused to condom them or David Duke, and openly courting the neo-Nazi vote.

>#NeverTrump - Jewboy Bill Kristol is in for a ride awakening when his boy, Ben Sasse is attached to feeding Denny Hastert's boy-lust.

Trump supporters are totally not hate filled monsters based off this post! You have convinced me now user!

>...and the debates haven't even begun.

Once Hillary brings up her support for medicare for all, debt free college, higher taxes for the 1%ers, strengthen medicare, 15 dollars an hour minimum wage, etc. your meme candidate is FUCKING DONE

And the finale nail in the coffin is when this guy comes out and endorses her.

How much are you earning per post you degenerate sellout? You must be some sort of loser neet basement boy to shill for money. Get a real job! Pathetic!

You must be under 20...

>implying a clinton cares about anyone else

>It's gonna be blacks, illegals, and 60+ yr old 2nd wave fem uber dykes vs. white people and legal immigrants. You're gonna get BTFO

You said that in 2012 and your little racist mormon candidate got his ass handed to him.

It's simple, when you call Latinos rapists and murders you are going to lose, BADLY.

Your party is moving further and further to the neo-fascist far reich wing. It will never win another election again.

Shill thread everybody in.
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"

I understand your frustration. Enjoy that Saudi oil money and dirty kock money..you koch sucker

>vox

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nice impartial source there faggot.

I'm voting for Hillary
She has shown the strength to defend child rapists
Drumpf would never blame a 12 yr old girl of wanting to be raped
He's not very progressive
I'm a #Hilldog

This you dumb faggots Hilary is amazing

#drumpftsucks

>She is losing to trump in key swing states,

Real clear politics shows her winning all of those swing states

4.3% in Florida means you are fucking done.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

>white

White voters don't mean SHIT anymore faggot. White voters are irrelevant to elections now.

.05 cents have been deposited your account.

Probably nothing when you fuck up and get called out for being a shill, you are hurting the cause.

Hi John Miller!

Trump disavowed the KKK before the media even caught wind of it.

Hillary never disavowed her own kiss with the KKK.

I never said that, i didn't even vote because I hated mitt and Obama. Trump is a different animal

>implying a clinton cares about anyone else

Yes because a billionaire trust fund baby plutocrat with gold plated toilet taking 100 million from Sheldon Adelson is the man of the people right?

gonna be 2012 Romney meltdown x1000 here when she wins by 70+ electoral votes

>Trump is a different animal

Yeah he's even MORE racist and a neo-con than Romney ever was.

The shilling is so pathetic

>gonna be 2012 Romney meltdown x1000 here when she wins by 70+ electoral votes

I can't fucking wait. I'm gonna be posting this, but Trump style everywhere on this board 24/7

You seem to forget where you are.

This is Sup Forums.
Racism is welcome here, nigger.

>Trump disavowed the KKK before the media even caught wind of it.

What's wrong with being racist?

As uneffective as hot sauce hills is im sure he still gets his crumbs. Sad though.

Racism is a meme. Nobody is unironically racist. You need to go back to your shitty /r/the donald sub reddit

This Anti-Trump Ad Is Brutal And This Is Just The Start

redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/05/17/brutal-anti-trump-ad/

Donald Trump Does What Obama Couldn’t Do: Crush Social Conservatives

redstate.com/streiff/2016/05/16/trump-obama-couldnt-crush-social-conservatives/

Billionaire Donald Trump Doesn’t Have Enough Cash To Fund His Own Campaign

redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/05/16/trump-doesnt-have-enough-cash-to-fund-his-own-campaign/

>What's wrong with being racist?

You cannot win an election with white voters. Trump is going to lose badly.

Romney won even more white voters as a percentage as Ronald Reagan and he still got his ass handed to him. You are literally sticking your head into the sand to the demographics and saying LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Thats not bait you retarded faggot. Did you get a folder full of pro hillary articles and memes when you signed up? Fuck off faggot nobody here gives a shit about some old hag stroke survivor.

No, thats what democrats do.

Seriously what's wrong with being racist? No one ever says why it's bad just that it is

>Thats not bait you retarded faggot. Did you get a folder full of pro hillary articles and memes when you signed up? Fuck off faggot nobody here gives a shit about some old hag stroke survivor.

Yes everyone who is pro-Clinton is a shill, everyone who is pro-Trump is a hard working American right? Yeah fuck off Sheldon Adelson!

>No, thats what democrats do.
See

>you cant win an election with white voters
>Trump is still managing to get more nigger and spic vote than Republicans in the past who have actually won

The shilling is real

>Seriously what's wrong with being racist? No one ever says why it's bad just that it is

Upboated!

Isn't shilling againts the rules?

I am still voting Trump. Sorry. Never Hillary.

>Trump is still managing to get more nigger and spic vote than Republicans in the past who have actually won

That's not true at all shill. The Clintons have long dominated both groups. They aren't gonna suddenly vote R because the GOP nominated a literal Nazi as their presidential candidate.

Anyone posting on this board supporting her is a shill. Can you please tell me how much you earn per post? Trump and sanders supporters shill for hot pockets i want to compare.

>Never Hillary.

#NeverJohnMiller

>Anyone posting on this board supporting her is a shill.

YES BECAUSE Sup Forums IS A HIVEMIND RIGHT GUIES
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Shill OP has been btfo several times abandon thread and let him earn his daily wage by shitposting and bumping this fail thread.

Hillary is a repulsive pig.

Its completely true. Republicans in the past have won with less.

>Hillary general
>On Sup Forums

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>everyone who is pro-Trump is a hard working American right?
Is this your first week here? Nobody has ever said this. Tons of neets here support Trump.

>Shill OP has been btfo several times abandon thread and let him earn his daily wage by shitposting and bumping this fail thread.

And how much does Sheldon Adelson pay you to shill here?

OP I hate to ask, but I really need rent money. I heard the Clinton campaign was spending millions to "combat or counter Internet hate speech and bigotry" on social media and sites such as this. Could you put me in touch with your supervisor? I'm willing to sell part of my soul for some extra cash flow.

>Its completely true. Republicans in the past have won with less.

>the past
>2016

Your one stupid faggot!

Why are you voting for Hillary? Be as specific as possible.

Fuck off faggo youve already been outed and you cant even use real sources. This makes you a shill and i hope youre getting paid your ten daily dollardoos.

I havent posted anything pro trump you retard hahaha. Youre going to get fired if youre not more careful.

CURRENT YEAR

>Why are you voting for Hillary?

She's the most qualified person for the presidency. She's going to give a public option, 15 dollar minimum wage, debt free college, maintain the Iran deal, tax the 1%ers, defend LGBTQI rights, protect a women's right to choose, turn the US Supreme Court Democratic, etc.

Everything I listed, Drumpf won't do.

>27 posts
Unreal

>CURRENT YEAR

As opposed to 1933 America?

I think its .10 per post hes made enough for a hamburger!

C U R R E N T Y E A R

>most qualified

>
>>Why are you voting for Hillary?
>15 dollar minimum wage
Economic suicide
>debt free college
Not plausible
>maintain the Iran deal
The worst deal
>tax the 1%ers
Already happening
>defend LGBTQI rights
Dont you mean LGBTQIOMGWTFBBQ?
>protect a women's right to choose
not a babys right to live?
>Turn the US Supreme Court Democratic
Its treason, then.

EVERYONE SCREENCAP THIS THREAD HOW TO IDENTIFY A PAID SHILL.

>2016
>Letting a woman run you country

Yeah nah the expierence with women in charge has been tragic to say the least

Reminder Drumpf said the working class has wages that are TOO high. Drumpf hates the working class of this country. He's going to abolish all unions as president, turn America into the walmart nation

>She's the most qualified person for the presidency
No
>15 dollar minimum wage
Won't work. Its a stupid idea.
>debt free college
How much is that going to cost the taxpayers.
>maintain the Iran deal
>tax the 1%
>defend LGBTQI
>Protect womens rights.
Nobody here supports any of that bullshit. Also those position are extremely vague. Why won't you share her plans on how she will accomplish it? Specific plans.

Trump just got my vote with this post.

Hey faggot you accused me of being paid by some adelson guy yet i never posted anything about trump. Was that one of you prepacked replies off your bulletpoint memo?

>Economic suicide

How is having a 15 dollar minimum wage suicide? Australia has that, is their country destroyed? How much do the Kochs shill you to post here?

>Not plausible

Explain. Other countries around Europe have debt free college.

>The worst deal

Sheldon Adelson thanks you!

>Already happening

No it isn't. Hillary will force them to pay their fair share.

>Dont you mean LGBTQIOMGWTFBBQ?

84% of LGBT voters said they would vote for Hillary over Trump

BTFO

>not a babys right to live?

A fetus is not a baby faggot.

>Its treason, then.

It's treason to vote for Trumpf, who will turn America into Nazi Germany. Take the red pill, Hillary is the only sane choice.

>being paid by some adelson guy

$0.50 cents has been donated to your account from AIPAC

I have never seen such shilling. My god you must really be a sad sack of shit off the internet. So pathetic.

Of course she's the best one out there to work with a depressed manufacturing sector, flailing public health initiatives and an all-GOP congress.

But the geekboy MRA manginas online suddenly want to make this election year all about personality, trust & authenticity. They don't want a competent president, they want a therapist who can be their best friend/roomie.

Hahahahahahaha ladies and gents adelson pays more than hot sauce hills!

Sti didnt address my question proving you are a paid shill :^) Youre really bad at this good thing hillary forgets things and doesnt know much about computers or you might be in trouble.

Wow you actually took the time to refute all that? Holy shit paid shills eating up all the bait!

>No

Yes. Sorry she never stared on the celebrity apprentice like Drumpf!

>Won't work. Its a stupid idea.

How is it stupid to have HIGHER WAGES? You can't live on 7 dollars and 25 cents. Guess we should turn into the Hunger Games under richy mich fuck face Trump?

>How much is that going to cost the taxpayers.

Nothing because Hillary is gonna tax the rich for it.

>Nobody here supports any of that bullshit.

Sheldon Adelson thanks you for your anti-Iran deal post! $0.50 cents donated from AIPAC for this post!

> Why won't you share her plans on how she will accomplish it?

Google faggot. This is like asking about Trump's plan or tax returns, oh wait THEY DON'T EXIST

How many shekels do you think he's getting?

>How much are you earning per post you degenerate sellout? You must be some sort of loser neet basement boy to shill for money. Get a real job! Pathetic!

Congratulations! Shill accusations are the weakest form of political discussion shitpost.