Would you fuck a lewd horse if she had human-level intelligence?

Would you fuck a lewd horse if she had human-level intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/kiva_(partran)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it doesnt even need to have a human level intelligence , just make sure it doesnt kick me to death

This

/thread

Who cares about human-level intelligence?

Mares are bangable no matter what.

moar!

I agree with the general consensus here that they wouldn't even need the intelligence although it might help to have an actual relationship

Nice tits. Here's another rack.

Having a long, strong relationship with a mare makes it all the better...

I don't know. Can I own the horse? Honestly I'd rather just pimp it out to you weirdos for money to spend on human bitches.

Am I weird for just loving those fat meaty horse pussies?

Mares are hot.

Sure it's unusual, but who cares?

Horses have lived with us for thousands of years. If there are any species besides our own we should bone it should be the ones closest to us.

Just relax and enjoy it.

Anyone here actually done the deed with a mare?
If so, what was it like?

Op, source on that pic?

Yup. I didn't do it right the first time I did it but it was great anyway. My experience was just a casual encounter.

Mares are big and warm and smell/taste great when they're clean. They're big enough to be interesting but tight enough to be stimulating, and wet as hell without even trying.

I can't wait for when I can build up a good relationship with a mare and have her feel comfortable enough with me to have an extended courtship...treat me like a real stallion.

bump

bump for more

Any tips apart from buying a mare myself on getting some kind of full time breeding stock?

Tell us the story of your first encounter grandpa user!

Agreed, please do

The horse world is special and the people in it wary of people inexperience. If you want to breed mares you need to learn a lot, gain a lot of trust and work time. Putting the hours in is important.

Ultimately you really need to buy and work with your own girl if you want to get your dick wet in a mare on the regular. You need to learn her heat times and her needs and wants...all that takes time and knowledge.

e621.net/post/index/1/kiva_(partran)

Have Any pics...?

come ride me user-kun

Managed to get work in a stable one summer, used to toy with the mares when they were in heat, just with my hands, one evening though once everyone else has packed up I was getting really desperate and decided to risk it, hottest pussy I have veer felt and so warm and dripping, would definitely recommend

Far from a grandpa...

She was a big appaloosa mare, I was a volunteer stableboy...late summer when I was 18. I had previously tried to court one of our cute stable ponies, but she wasn't into it. On the other hand, this appy was.

One day, nobody else was at the barn, and I decided it was time to try breeding her. I tested her receptiveness, smelling her, stroking her, gently touching her vulva. She stopped eating her lunch and started paying attention to me. She flagged her tail, stayed still, started winking her vulva...I was overcome like the young stud I was and immediately got a bucket and mounted her.

The rest doesn't take much creativity to imagine. Getting in her was an interesting experience. A few minutes of bliss and I came. I almost passed out. She paid me some attention, sniffing me and lipping me after I dismounted and went to pet her quickly after sex. I was so nervous I didn't spend more time with her.

It was dangerous and stupid and I should have done it so much differently, but it was insanely good.

Sup Forums mods don't like interspecies stuff

Fuck the mods

Well. I mean, anthro shit. But eh.

Down with the empire! Throw over the iron fist!..oh wait...they Havent Done shit in awhile...

Post drawings.

bump

Nice young yearling

mare showing the classic "fuck me" pose that they do

so have dogs, cats, pubic lice and norwegian rats.

Imagine your cock nestled in there...imagine her milking you dry with the contractions of her desperate, lusty heat

And? Never excluded dogs. Cats, lice, and rats aren't exactly physically fuckable.

well-groomed butts

>Cats, lice, and rats aren't exactly physically fuckable.

you just need more lube.

Kek

Anybody want stallions?

Yeah

Nah.
Pony, yes.

The view just before you breed her.

Zebras love getting messy...just to mix things up.

bump

I've seen a video of a zebra fucking another zebra. Damn they produce a lot a cum.

more?

Cookies and cream

bump

Anybody have a good fantasy they wanna share?

>fuck a lewd horse
>had human-level intelligence

One step ahead of you.

Tail wrapped and ready for a clean breeding.

holy fuckin shit morr

"Hello, my mare"

Didnt use Stable

absolutely

bump

Jokes on you. I already fuck a horse with horse level intelligence.

What's her breed?

It's actually a mini horse.

more?

Knowing my luck, the intelligent horse would tell me to fuck off then buck me in the face!!

Minis are fun! Good for you. I hope you two have plenty of good times together in the future.

Sure. I could try posting about it, or will this thread last long enough?

I would fuck one even without the intelligence

Thread is winding down but I'm still here. Go for it if you want.

Kek

Is that lubricant? It looks too thick to be piss.

if so, I'm impressed. I had no idea horses could squirt

Mares do that as part of courtship when they're aroused and in heat. It's lubricant from the vagina mixed with urine. It has a lot of pheromones in it to entice a stallion.

It's pungent. You can tell the difference between an in heat and out of heat mare as a human.

I'll make it short

>move to the country
>rent a trailer from this old couple that owns a shit ton of land
>Rent is super cheap because I help them with their livestock and land
>they mostly have birds, chickens, ducks, quail
>but they have this one white mini horse mare
>One morning I'm feeding up and I notice her winking at me
>and not with her eyes
>hatch a plan
>few days later the old couple go out of town for the week
>now my chance
>the mare always wears a harness
>when I'm feeding up, I to her off to a post so she can't run away
>but I leave her enough slack that she can still move around
>she's going to town on her oats and sweet feed
>run my hand down her side
>she keeps eating
>run my hand over her flank and poke at the side of her tail
>tail goes up
>still kinda worried about kicks but I slowly work my way around her
>got my dick out my pants (was wearing this pajama pants)
>line my dick up with her winking poon
>rubbed it up and down here slit
>already wet like fuck
>push my dick in
>only response from her is a grunt but she keeps eating
>Proceed to fuck horse poon
>she's a mini horse so it's literally the perfect height for fuckery
>bottom out and bust a nut
>shit gets real
>horse poonany is squeezing my dick
>came but stayed hard
>went for round two
>only ever went for round two two or three times in my life
>nutter again
>legs weak
>back stiff from thrusting
>pussy is trying to eat my dick
>stay hard
>round three that thing
>half an hour of fuckery later and I head home to take a shower

Ever since then I've fucked that horse at elast once a week. Talked em into letting me tie her off in my yard for a week to keep some weeds down. Fucked myself silly after work. Shit was cash. Still is.

Do yourself a favor and learn how to read her heat signs and court her like a stallion. It's not hard.

Might seem a little silly but you're already a bonifide horsefucker so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch. She knows you like breeding her so she might pick up on your signals pretty fast.

If you time your interest to her heats, and you really get her going, you will have an even better time...and so will she.

How 'bout a human with horse level IQ?

>trying to be a sophisticated horse fucker

Bruh I'm just trying to get my dick wet and she gets my dick wet. I ain't marrying her. She's a horse. But you do you. I appreciate the input, I do, but I'm good.