Hello Anonymous. Something got you down? Need a hug? Let's talk

Hello Anonymous. Something got you down? Need a hug? Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9I749A9dYbc
youtube.com/watch?v=_tGNtwGsML8
youtube.com/watch?v=MCakV-pIKE8
youtube.com/watch?v=yew9L0Xjm_g
youtube.com/watch?v=RdvnJZsCzzY
youtube.com/watch?v=9aZzltHQN30
youtube.com/watch?v=uGVQJKgqgY8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qs1rTn81ODQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't talk louder than a whisper, when I leave the house it feels like a fucking anchor is attached to my chest. No matter how kind someone's actions are towards me, I'm always suspecting that they are trying to manipulate me into doing something for them.
Oh yeah, and I keep feeling like someone is touching my shoulder and tightly gripping every time I try and sleep.

Sounds like anxiety user, and lots of it. It's a horrible thing to deal with, and if something isn't done about it things will only get worse. Have you talked to a therapist about these problems? I strongly recommend you do.

I'm afraid now that if I get diagnosed after talking to a therapist(Am Leaf) that my firearms will be taken away. I've had multiple family members and relatives go to therapy and more than half seemed to come out worse rather than better, so I am unsure about going, but I'll certainly consider it.

Shoot. That would be awful. Now, I could be wrong, but I think that therapists don't have the authority needed to actually diagnose anything. They can just help you with whatever problem you've got. That's kind of an informed guess, do further research first and don't base any decisions on that.

You need to do something user; if I knew more about anxiety and how to deal with it I'd try to help you more. But knowing my track record with things like this I'd likely do more harm than good.

I hope you can find a solution that helps you out of this hole you've been thrown into without taking away your guns.

what's up with all the anime ? Just tripping shrooms here and ended up "drunk-calling" my best friend because he needed to hear a piece of music.

Now I need a hug thank you

*hugs*

Sit down and take it easy, user. I post with pictures of Nausicaa because it's my favorite anime. I hope that was good music.

At risk of sounding mushy, just letting someone else know what was going on felt really...liberating?
Thank you.

He didn't take it very well. But I guess he owed me one for the last time he showed up here stoned out of his right mind.

Thanks for clearing up on that anime thing, I thought it aws a badge of honour or something

I cant find a gf, i've had a few before but it's been 4 years since the last one,I'm not ugly, and Im pretty funnny, I dont have radical views not like it's hard to get along with me, my dick aint small, what's the deal?

>Mfw

Did you ever read the manga to nausicaa? I recently read it since I love the film, but the manga has sooo much more plot and is so much darker and morally grey, its great.

You don't sound mushy at all. It's a good thing to do, getting whatever's bothering you off your chest every once in a while. Lightens the mind.

Sometimes I try.

Nah, no badge or anything. Are you sure Sup Forums's the right place to be when you're tripping?

Have you been meeting many people user? Sometimes it's pure saturation with new faces that will do it.

Yes I did, and I loved it. The manga actually presented the negative aspects of Nausicaa's character, and the many positive traits of Kushana and Kurotowa. That, and the whole Dorok culture, was what really drew me in. To me it seems an incredible piece of art. I should read the whole thing again...

Sup Forums is the only place to be when I'm tripping if I want anything periphirically (hope I pelled that right) social. I just left a party with friends where I did the shrooms

Ahhh, okay. Well, you can hang out here if you like. Sounds like you've been having fun. How hard are you tripping?

I'm taking a break from university due to mental health reasons, but I don't really know if I have anything wrong with me and I feel like I'm just faking and that I'm an impostor and I'm wasting everyone's time and effort and money.

I stay awake wondering whether I'm okay and just falsifying emotions and feelings or not. Either way I hate myself.

How good are you at reading social cues?

Also, who says you're funny?

That's just the point, I don't know how hard I'm tripping. I had a blurout inbetween calling my friend and listening to music, and everything is moving in a slight circular motion towards the right.

I haven't started seeing moons and stars just yet though. I hope I will, but that just isn't going to happen. It isn't anything like the first time I took shrooms. And I'm thankful for that because it piqued my scizophrenia

Idk if many is applicable to the situation but work at a department store where many people come through all the time, although I find it rare the opportunity to approach one or to muster up the nerve to ask one for their number

nausifag

he's nausiating

I can never allow myself to love again

My coworkers aswell as friends find me humorous and we're able to make jokes on many a topic without getting offended by the more tactless funnies.

I'm sociable to a degree so id say i'm average at best.
You can only read into people but so much, im no social engineer.

Why not?

You're not an impostor user, you're not faking anything. Don't let that idea take root in your head. Your problems are real and you are worthwhile. You're not wasting anyone's time. Take as much time as you need to get better.

You can't really falsify emotions to yourself. This is real, you're not faking it. And I'd rather you not hate yourself, you're pretty cool.

Take care of yourself user, try not to break anything. Hold on tight, this is gonna be good.

Do you have any other possible social outlets? You might try looking for a hobby or gaming group nearby that has interests similar to yours. Or is there someone you see often at a bar or the post office? You might try getting closer to them.

Sure, why not? The other avatars call me Fenn though.

Am I?

Why not, user? Let's talk about it.

I don't know what I'm holding onto anymore. There is a shred of reality holdig me back from the full experience, or maybe it's just my antipsychotics.

But I have this terrible feeling of something very shitty approaching.

I enjoy playing/practicing my guitar, i've slowed down on gaming quite a bit my interests have shifted towards the guitar.

Finding a woman that plays is about as easy as finding a quarter on the ground these days

so watchadoing?

youre not i just wanted to make a dumb pun, sorry youre prety great

my classmate is driving me crazy, we want the same graduation and the test to get to the university is gonna be in november, its the toughest one to get through and no matter how i study i cant get better grades than him, but the biggest problem is that he's always like " dude i went so bad on the test yesterday" " dude i haven studied nothing to this" " dude im gonna be fucked" "dude its over" and when is about something i studied and he goes better than me , dude, fuck , i mean, hes nice, but its fucking anoying seeing him checking the answers and its always the same thing i know the problem is one me and i shouldnt care but everytime i go to study i picture him sleeping or hanging out and in the end still going well, and now im thinking about that when im doing tests as well

>still at gfs moms house
>moms still a a legit psychopathic bitch
>step dads still a legit cuck
>still can inhale the herb
>4 days down 3 to go
>a need that picture of Labradors hugging again

>and a real one

I'm finally with the girl of my dreams and it's nothing like I expected. Now I don't know what to do with my life, I've focused all my effort on a girl and have no hobbies that interest me anymore.

>*can't... Obviously.

Im not op

That sounds pretty bad to me bud.
Sounds like you sacrificed who you are for a woman who turned out not to be what you wanted.

Yeah dude. We'll see what happens next. Thanks for reply

Is there something you've known about for some time that's sitting in the back of your mind, but you can't quite remember it? Maybe something bad is going to happen.

Nah, you'll be fine. It's all good.

Playing the guitar is great user, you can work that angle to great advantage. You may not find women at first, but you might get together a group of guys to practice with or talk to. Ask around, maybe some people you know already can get you in touch with somebody. Or you could use it as a conversation starter.

Nothing much, listening to Dream Theater and posting in this thread. What about you?

Ah, okay then. Sometimes I try. You have a good one, user.

Have you talked to him about how frustrating this is? Even if he won't stop talking that way you might be able to get some advice from him on the material. This work to your advantage.

But don't let it eat you up. It's a little thing, and you need to ignore it. Find something else to fill your mind.

Keep holding on, user. I don't have a picture of dogs hugging at the moment, but if you'll give me a little while I can dig up one or two for you.

Time to build yourself a life, user! You get to start from scratch and fully conscious of your actions. Where will you begin? What do you want to do? You've got a clean slate to work with. Take something up, maybe model building or painting, or the mandolin. Start doing something!

Boyfriend keeps turning me down for sex to play games, but is perfectly eager to cuddle and other shit. Feel like a bitch and a hypocrite for wanting to have sex at least once or twice a week, since I know if it were the other way around people would take the chick's side, but still feel like he's not willing to let me please him, or that I don't please him anymore since we moved in.

Are you fat? Maybe you're too fat.

Have you talked to him about this? Maybe you could explain to him your feelings on this matter, and come to some kind of agreement. You both ought to be able to have what you want at least some of the time, eh? I don't think what you ask is unreasonable.

>don't have a picture of dogs hugging
I know, some other user posted it yesterday. I came back I thought maybe they would too. :)
This is sraly the only good thread up right now.

Guy here, I'm the same as your bf :x personally I'm very inexperienced sexually so I kinda shy away from sex because if I'm not doing it then I can't fuck it up. Plus I find it very hard to get my partner off while they get me off easily so... it feels like I'm cheating and I get off easily while I cant please them.

>Read this
>Reply despite the common belief that posts like this are bait because they imply female.

I think you should have a strong conversation about this insecurity with him and really talk it out.
Tbh though I find it difficult to believe such a male exists

Alright, I found a couple. Hope this picks you up some.

I spent an hour and a half earlier this evening with a couple of huge dogs on my lap.

Last one for now.

He's actually gained weight while I've lost some. Always been average, never been chubby. Maybe I'm going the wrong way?

I have, and he usually replies with "I thought I wanted sex all the time but I want to do more with you like have intelligent conversations and pursue more of our interests as well".
Which we do. Constantly. And I'm working full-time while he's part-time and we're both in different productions right now.

He's definitely more experienced, by far. Which is why I'm worried that maybe I'm not measuring up to the women he's been with before.

Wise to suspect bait, amigo. On the internet, men are men, women are men, and if women are women they're futa.
But yeah, been trying to have conversations with him. He always ends up saying he feels bad as if he's neglecting me, but his words don't entirely match his action in this regard.

Holy crap thats even better. I searched too and couldn't find the exact one. I made myself happy anyway :)

Well, it seems that you need to explain to him that actually the sex is pretty important too. He's avoiding it, and you need to make a point of addressing it directly.

Dogs make everything better.

Those aren't dogs. Those are life mates.

Show tits pls

Could he have cheated on you?

He is fucking a hotter grill than you haha kys

We're having a pleasant time here, kindly look for sex organs in the other 99 threads.

Fagg

I know what's sitting in the back of my mind, and that it can't hurt me anymore.

This is some form of predatory presence that seems to be after me. Fuck it, I'm just delusional and should go to bed

I honestly want to die, but I don't want to commit suicide. I want to make it to Valhalla, but I know that I won't make it if I commit suicide.

This is what it feels like

youtube.com/watch?v=9I749A9dYbc

For your viewing pleasure!

Honestly, I doubt it; not because I'm naively crying "he would never do thaaaat", but because he has severe anxiety and struggles with his mind putting everything into "right" or "wrong". If he feels he might do something "wrong", even if it's subjective, he breaks down and has a hard time functioning.

Y-you are a faggot f-fenn.

Maybe he's asexual.

I would love a hug, or you male or female?

i'm inclined to agree.

Well, perhaps your subconscious hasn't realized that you're safe, and your body is still in alert mode.

Yah, that's not the sort of thing to be listening to when you feel like this. Listen to something quieter and more gentle, like Wardruna. youtube.com/watch?v=_tGNtwGsML8

Some rest would do you good. Sleep well, user.

Have you tried to join the military?

Okay.

I'm a dude, user. Don't worry, it's not gay at all.
*hugs you tightly*

I was born in a time when it's not ok to be happy to be white. You say something about being proud to be white you are labeled a racist.

I just want the world to end, I wish someone would launch nukes so I could watch the chain reaction.

I really hate everyone, no bias, everyone.

Interesting possibility, but I won't assume that his sexuality's changed until he says something. Honestly I'd be less surprised if he turned out to be bi instead.

Why girls are so fucking clingy?

You should ask him about it though.

I'm fine either way gay or not, so how's your day since you always ask about others let's care about you for a change.

I never really got into wardruna, I'm more of a krauka guy,

but thanks for confirming that I exist at least. I was starting to get afraid that I didn't live anymore

I am not fit enough to join tbh, and also my vision is fucked.

I often feel the same way, user. What I've found though, is that sometimes you can find a couple of people you can trust, and you can talk about things like this properly with them. In the company of good friends you don't need to worry about being called a racist. Everyone knows everyone else, and it's all cool.

My day went fine. Could've been better, but it wasn't bad. Thank you for asking.

You're still alive, user. You have not yet departed from the land of the living. Seriously though, don't listen to any more trippy music with spooky voices in the background. It's not going to make things any better.

Friend of mine had a similar issue, so he up and joined a foreign army with lower standards. You could give that a shot, if you're really committed.

No, I know. But maybe it's what I need to fortiy character for the coming days. Maybe the music is trying to warn me of a coming heartattack from speed abuse, I don't know.

I think I'll switch to bonzo goes to bitsburgh

That's good to hear How's the weather where your from in England it's late so it's calm not too many stars tonight unfortunately.

This changes nothing. The world view is death to white skin. Somehow this isn't racist or genocide.

I want everyone to die, even you.

Wow, you're pretty retarded.

Don't force yourself to do something that makes you anxious, user. The Ramones are great, listen to them.

The weather's been a little weird here. Raining occasionally, and far too humid. It makes me cranky.

Well, I don't suppose I can change how you see things, so I won't try. Good luck in your quest to destroy humanity user.

I hate the rain, how about you?
Also tea, coffee, hot chocolate, green tea?

Rain is awful. I've gotten caught out in it far too many times. Coffee is where it's at. What do you drink?

No, I'm not. Just pay attention to what's happening in the world.

There isn't a single person on the planet that deserves life.

If you had any chance to recommend one last song for humanity to bee played before it all went down, what would you recommend ?

I still assume it's alright I hang out in your thread even though I'm just filling space and doing shrooms

All of the above. Also yeah I fucking hate rain
Tell me what's your career path

>No, I'm not. Just pay attention to what's happening in the world.

Yeah, you're fairly retarded. Here's a tip to be less retarded. I wouldn't recommend this to everyone but you clearly can't handle the amount of information so just stop paying attention to world events and focus on your little corner of the world.

As for your edgelord shit, shut the fuck up, you stupid kid. It's not your place to judge humanity and your judgement seems compromised at best.

The final countdown

I can't decide between these three:
youtube.com/watch?v=MCakV-pIKE8

youtube.com/watch?v=yew9L0Xjm_g

youtube.com/watch?v=RdvnJZsCzzY

You can hang out here all you want, user. Just about everyone is welcome here.

Which do you drink the most often?
I'd rather not reveal anything more about myself.

Good choices, out of the three i'd pick wardruna.

I think I'd go with drop by drop by psychonaut 4 for the sheer irony of it all

Green tea
And that's fine.
Favourite snack?

How about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=9aZzltHQN30

Ah, I don't eat many "snacks" per se anymore, they end up turning into meals. Last good snack I had was a tuna salad sandwich.

What's your favorite snack?

Beef jerky or some fruit and nut mix

mm yeah, I' down, I guess. I'm drunk, and I'm in love with my best friend even though I'm alreayd in a relationshitp.

I think it is a little bit edgy for my taste, especially the noise part.

But all in all it sums up good points of surviving a post apocalypse

jerking off atm. I'll be back in a few to let it all out.

10 years old relationship finished a week ago

Sounds pretty good. I haven't had anything like that in a long time.

Hm. Do you think you can suppress that love for the sake of your current relationship, and your relationship with your friend?

Aktion 13f14 nearly reaches maximum edginess saturation. I haven't found an edgier song to date.

But the end of the world warrants something pretty edgy, doesn't it?

I mean, I already told her I love her a lot, so I dunno what to do about it, fenny

I can't do it.

I thought I'd be able to study Mandarin and Korean on my own (moving on from Japanese because....reasons), but I can't. Not without a proper teacher or the right motivation. I'll just have to accept the fact that I'll never have the life I could have had before again, and try to move on from here out.

If only I could convince my subconscious to stop making me dream of being back in Korea every night. It's been 5 years already.

Favourite meal?

I think the end of the world would require something really beautiful to be preserved that inspires hope in the ones rebuilding the world, like this

youtube.com/watch?v=uGVQJKgqgY8

I think it's a very good song if you can see through all the jewish propaganda

>be me
>be 35
>be 36 in 1 hour.
>spoken to no person in 3 weeks
> alone tonight
> alone tomorrow.

Fuck

Or this

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs1rTn81ODQ

>be me
>be friends with 9/10 qt3.14
>qt3.14 gets feelings for me
>oshitwhatdo.gif
>"Hey, you wanna come over to my place to whatch a movie?
>"Sure thing user:)"
>it'shappening.png
>qt3.14 gets to my place
>She's extremely touchy, she even lets me grab her butt
>"So what are we gonna watch user?"
>Didn't actually think of a movie before hand
>"Whatever you want"
>She plays Spirited away on my laptop
>mfw I've been looking for this movie since I was 5
>Get so enthralled by the movie forget to make a move on qt3.14
>Movie ends
>We hug and she leaves