>the age of consent in your country is now 10

how do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

definitions.uslegal.com/i/incest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing because im undesirable

Feel sad that they added a year to it.

i would move... wtf that's still to high

Nothing because it's disgusting and not even an 11 year old can make sound decisions.

Sweet. One of my favorite hobbies is now significantly cheaper.

Go about business as usual as I am repulsive human being and I have independently decided that it is probably best that I do not have any relationships due to having a shitty, bordering abusive personality towards those I care about.

there is nothing like the smell of preteen feet

I keep banging your mom

Lewd the dragon loli

If it's 10 then I can go after 16/17yr olds just fine

kek

Start to savagely murder the bastards trying to go around fucking 10 year olds

Well user let me tell you something im jealuos as fuck well i said it.

protest en masse.
age of consent should be 20+

Engage in hitherto illegal colonic inspections.

>murdering people who are doing something that is legal
You're only fucking yourself in the end, user. You should instead fight against it in a better way, say the courts to try to make it illegal again. I'm not defending such wanting to fuck kids but I am defending the would be laws of the land.

>20+
Something happen to you when you were younger user? Why so old. It's 18 where I am but have been having sex since I was 16 and would say people that age can consent(which is also a law here, you just have to be within 3years for it to work)

Party

stop

Just because its legal doesnt make it right, Trumptard

Drop my 24 y/o gf and get a 14 y/o one

Make sure I give my step-daughter the talk on how she'll be a whore like her mother if she starts fucking around...
And before you fags start to call me a cuck, her dad died in Iraq as I promissed him I'd raise her as my own daughter

Not a single thing would have changed for me.
I have either the neither desire nor attractiveness to fuck a 10 year old.

However, the ramifications society wide would be huge. Parents would be even more scared that predators will take advantage of their children and will keep them under an ever more watchful eye, thus reducing job competition in my old age by creating a generation that's even more sheltered than the last.

Find myself a nice 12 year old gril to "adopt"

Like how I think murder should be legal.

Are you me?
Well, except I'm not really a shitty nor abusive person towards those I care about, but I can't emotionally satisfy their needs because I've become completely emotionally dead and have been for years now.

too bad, your loss

Wouldn't that be still legally be considered incest, and thus illegal?

definitions.uslegal.com/i/incest/

do what i do now, don't interact at all.

by not raping literally ever child i see

Continue fucking my 25 y/o wife because I'm not a fucking pedo.

Not today FBI

>how do you react?

i will still go to prison for rape

>I'm not defending such wanting to fuck kids but I am defending the would be laws of the land.
Go back toredditwhere you belong

start a collection.

also murder faggots like systemically. murdering them.

while adding their children to my collection.

geezus, a grandma

In Oaxaca, Mexico, if you have a goat you could trade it for a mayan loli.

I would pity your kind if I didn't hate you so much.

wonder where it all went wrong.

realize im in a muslim country and gtfo before I get forced into an arranged marriage

Hey we'd be a perfect match then, I can abuse you unintentionally and you won't give a shit.

Have you fucked her yet?

You need to establish dominance and nurture dependence.

Explain to her here place in the world (beneath you). Explain that she can either play along and experience pleasure or attempt to defy you and be forced.

If she opts for pleasure give her a long sensual massage to warm her up and get her ready.

If she opts for defiance go full rape mode until she's broken.

nothing went wrong, it's just how you're born

Go after all the 20 year olds who are now being neglected.

A non-reaction from me. It is not like I'd suddenly get a craving for 10 year old ass.

I guess I may appreciate that there is bigger pool of fish who would reject me.

We got ourselfs mister edgy over here~

Too old

gobacktoredditnormiecuck

the argument would've been fine without the party politic shit. now you just made yourself look like an asshole who jumps to conclusions emotionally.

i'm not even a Trump supporter and I want to call you a liberal faggot for trying to drag that shit in.

drink to it

start advocacy network and hotline for children who are victims of this abuse, use said network as a framework for issuing covert vigilante justice against pedos

you lefty antifa/nambla perverts won't win

Wahey, and here I thought that some people just weren't made for relationships.

Nah, there's no edge involved, I just can't into emotion and it's perpetually fucking up my life.

Fuck off, not even user. That's just the way it is sometimes. When you grow up and start paying your own bills you'll understand, you fucking gay ~ using faggot

Kys

It won't last long.
People would be upset, parents would be upset.

There is already a lot of this abuse going on in todays world and you're doing nothing about it. Get your shit together and don't lie to yourself, you're just giving yourself more credit than is due. Good good you faggot

The Sexual Contact and Pleasure is not the Problem, the impregnate and the birth of a Child after nine months can kill the Mother of the New Child...

Like abortion

nah, it's more like Mr. Triggered

>Most girls at age 10 can give birth
You don't know anything do you?

buy a gun and just go town to town finding pedos and killing them. Like some sort of vampire hunter. I'm a shit person the best thing a shit person with no future can do is remove other shit people from existence.

Garbage that takes itself out... I like it!

10 is too young. The floor is 13 and even that's for special cases. But man, I'd eat some fresh 15 year old puss for damn sure.

Know how long it lasted last time?

try to keep up, the hormones in today's products have young girls reproducing at a very young age

Depends on state
>adopt was in quotes for a reason

You know, you can do it even now.

run to nearest high school

like potatoes?

I love the south.

The point is our current state of mind.
Change on a global or national level takes decades in the heads of people, it wouldn't work without resistance.

it's a very under ground group,
like homosex used to be

>Predators

Dude... some 13yo girls want to fuck. Like they will ask you to fuck.

I would make a career out of posting cp and not being banned.

lulz

so you won't be sending up flared?

The age of consent is 14 in Germany.

The age of consent anywhere is anything as long as no one finds out.

Come at me faggots.

I become extremely upset because now its not considered rape and I would have to go younger.

underrated

Really?

oh, Sup Forums would still ban you, but you'd be good anywhere else

An abused Child in South America get pregnant at 10 y, is Possible!

Fuck a 5 year old

how do you know she was abused?

So you are telling me if the cash me outside girl started flirting with you and getting all touchy feely with you and basically tells you "user you cute... you wanna fuck"

You are telling me you wouldn't do her..?

And how exactly did you come about this information, citizen?

I would fuck her for 1 week straight.

And then ditch her corpse in... well, heh, a ditch!

I would love to but they're really really good at hiding so long as it's illegal I think FBI is doing as good of a job as anyone could do. If it were legal there would not be such a need for concealment and they'd naturally be easier to find. I'm not above setting up some kind of baited snare. But I'm afraid the FBI would intercept before I get any of the fuckers.

Balls deep

Not the person you are replying to, but fuck yeah I would do her. But this is about 10 year olds.

Thanks for not being the kind of asshole who forces their shitty personality on others, user

the only country that isn't openly practicing this is the shit one you're from, amigo.

You're all a bunch of idiots.

Buy a shit load of wholesale candies and toys. Invest in playgrounds with "napping" pods and make some money off this new business opportunity.