YLYL thread. Come on Sup Forums I want some quality

YLYL thread. Come on Sup Forums I want some quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jnb6uYAzuno
youtube.com/watch?v=0L1RNBAJaU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lost

Post something first or no dice!

Classic, i chuckle everytime.
Nice god trips too, user.

This is off topic but all of you fuckers should play S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Yeah, was pretty good game. Except there was limited sniper ammo in Clear Sky

i almost laughed so gj

Ded

Ocean man intensifies

In high school shop class we had to make a fingerbox. I finished in a couple days, it looked pretty lame but it worked. When I showed it to my teacher he looked at it and said "Is that the best you can do?" He wasn't saying it sucked, he was asking honestly... Is that all you got. It was a thought to myself, I was like "yeah man, I could do better." So I started from scratch. Made another, and another... By the end of the semester, by like box number 5 I built this thing. You should have seen it was insane! I built it out of proven walnuts and inlaid Seagullwood, fitted with pegs and screws. I sanded it for days until it was smooth as glass. Then I rubbed it with tung oil so it was rich and dark. It even smelled good, you could put your nose in it. It was perfect... I ended up trading it for an ounce of weed. My only regret...

How you doing Jesse?

Sometimes when my poop is too hard I stick a chopstick up my ass to break it up some

oh man fingerboxes, I still have my AYO original one somewhere

allah willed it.

Betcha thought I wouldn't check those doubles, huh? You say there, crying, thinking to yourself "oh, woe is me, little user annie has gone and found herself (that's right, here >:) another bumbling situation" well you were almost fucking right. But I, myself, have saved you from this purgatory of small dickery and light roughletussing. Wew, you really owe me for this one, partner.

I want to see your pleasure water

I wonder how many bikes they stole to make that

Hah

Go back to plebbit

Calm down fam it's just pasta

Ayy I didn't think other people used fingerboxes

I fucking lost

3/10
Rate me?

MY LIFE IS A LIE

Nigger what? I still play with my friends

Pretty average man, please stop posting your dick now.

kek

Why do the holes look so shallow on this one?

There is a thin wooden square that folds under the holes, you have to remove it to start playing. I think it's there to protect the contents of the box when in storage.

small/10

quality, you say?

Why do you post banana?

he ded

Humanity is and always has been invested with mental parasites that alter their action, causing them to hate, murder, infect others, cause conflict, among other things.

These parasites are virus-like ideas. Memes, in the original meaning of the word. Religions and political ideologies are infested with them. Contrary to Dawkins it is possible to be religious without being a tool for parasitic memes, but this involves having the proper perspective of what religion is, which should have nothing to do with making claims about the external world.

If you think you are immune to this, you are the most vulnerable. We are all infested.

Since the rise of the internet and social media we've seen an acceleration of the evolution of ideas both symbiotic and parasitic memes and a pandemic of the former as numerous new infection vectors have opened up. Internet memes, the mostly benign germs of the meme world, are but one example.

We are in the middle of World War III, a memetic war, where ideas are both weapons and the true enemy. ISIS, conservative culture warriors / SJW's, the rise of conspiracy theories, the war on terror, the ever-growing media spectacle, are all symptoms of this.

We've opened Pandora's Box and there is no closing it. Before the internet TV, radio, cheap travel, and the printing press worked similarly, but the internet is qualitatively different. Cultural change is only going to continue to accelerate, which will in turn facilitate greater cultural change in a feedback loop. The Singularitarians are short-sighted in considering only machine intelligence, and not the power of millions of human brains being networked together via the internet. We are experiencing a "cultural singularity" right now.

Which will win? Will it be the symbiotic memes that replicate by benefiting their host, or the parasites that do it at their hosts' expense like the ISIS death cult? Will memes destroy the world, or liberate us?

>Sup Forums
>quality
Your request is imposible

youtu.be/Jnb6uYAzuno

Is this you acnekun?
youtube.com/watch?v=0L1RNBAJaU0

All I can see are those dirty fingernails

It was a good game but weird, at least for me. One of the games with "beautiful" graphics back then. Better stop, this is not a nostalgia thread.

dubs and I win Powerball tonight. checkem

Lost lol

This is why we must never shave our pubes.

I am so glad I am not the only one who sees this and is distracted by this fact.

Here are the results of me not very sober trying to fix this.

jackpot tonight. check my gets

Ah, a man of taste and class.

Lost here