Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

popular date rape drug

just do heroin faggot

ludes sound so comfy and fun

africa has and i'm dead serious

nice but im literally never in africa

It's not easy to get the precursors or reagents for it and its much easier to find similar highs with opiates and barbs.

>
sure you could order online off the deep web

why

have you tried phenibut

yea, its good the first time and you can only do it like once a month at most. withdrawls are bad too

>phenibut
>not even on the same level
It's a great social event or getting laid drug but actual recreational effects are like a 4-5/10 at best. And that's like with zero tolerance

>once a month
Nope, twice a week is okay but I wouldn't try to go above that. And then also if you do a consistent twice a week like that, take a week off every few months and you'll be good

You tell me a darknet site that isn't currently infiltrated by the FBI and other drug enforcement agencies and I'm all for it.

I will have my masters degree in chemistry by next June. Sure I could rustle some up haha, was just watching wolf of wall street clips before.

Wtf is this deep Web shit everyone keeps talking about. Sup Forums is about as deep as you can go into the Internet. No such a thing exists you dumb faggots.

Please, please do it

Fuck yes OP

its very real but pretty much pointless now. it was the shit like 5 years ago

LOL sure troll

ok

Where in Africa?

lol. told ya

It's just anthranilamide, which is pretty cheap. Usually around $60-$70/kg and the reaction to make quinazolinones is pretty easy, it's a simply reaction in alcohol with phosphoric acid and a beta ketoester which is also really simple to make.
Nothing about the synthesis is complicated, most people that have done first year organic chem will have probably done it and didn't even realize it.

BRB.
Signing up for a chemistry class.

so fuckin make some you fuckin n3rd

Ahhh yes. Good ol disco biscuits.

The 70s wouldnt have been the same without them.

Try ambien

>He never colonizes

biochem fag here, very easy synth, you don't need anything listed that you can't make easily with otc products

almost got some from a vendor since they are stilll available around there

Word up op is not fag

You can get them imported still from south africa.

>
>
>...

What planet are you from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_web

>popular date rape drug

Called "spreaders" when I was in HS. So, yeah.

but they smoke that shit. we need Aurora 714s

really wish i applied myself in college and had actually gotten that chemistry degree i was working towards. at least then i'd be able to make drugs to numb my sadness.

instead i failed and chose art so i can only draw sad things for others to see and not care about.

Probably not worth the effort for the price they'd sell for.
But just saying, for some odd reason anthranilic acid is a scheduled chemical due to it being used to make quaaludes originally, but anthranilamide is actually an easier and safer method, and it's not a scheduled chemical. In our 3rd year we were making benzodiazepines from anthranilamide. Same process as making quinazolinones though.
It's a pretty safe process and nothing is super toxic. You could probably do the whole process in like 6 or 7 hours starting from anthranilamide.
You don't need anything fancy to do it. Really the only tricky part is actually ordering anthranilamide without a business license because chemical suppliers usually don't sell for non-business use. It's not a restricted chemical though.