A little while ago someone shoped some nice toothless shotas for me. That was nice. Thanks

A little while ago someone shoped some nice toothless shotas for me. That was nice. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnboUSu0QWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could anyone shop his teeth away?

Or his?

Beyond those that we don't scare or meme away, we get really lucky in having shotafags on here who can translate, edit and draw, it it really is great, they are wonderful, agreed!

Eww

Oic, it was a thank/ continued request.
Careful, don't get too greedy

Also forgot pic

>Careful, don't get too greedy

Yeah sorry. At the end they asked if there was any other pics worth doing. I just thought that maybe they still wanted to. If not I understand and still love them

Freaks... you are the lowest scum of society...you are looked down upon in disgust by nearly everyone. Please check yourselves into a mental health treatment facility or eat a bullet, either is fine :)

Tell us how you really feel

I like the idea of pulling their teeth and feeding them a pure cum diet

Can't wait till someone fucks your child.

Ah, like Emperor Caligula you like "minnows", toothless little boys…

That was Tiberius. And yes.

bump

Not painfully. He gets an injection falls asleep and when the doctors are done with him, his digestive tract has changed. He can only eat cum and his teeth are gone.

Wut

>and when the doctors are done with him, his digestive tract has changed. He can only eat cum
Is this what true kek feels like?

Which part is confusing?

Is my fetish that bad?

Nothing, I saw pg 10 on counter when I pulled the page up so posted the shortest thing I could.
No, well not in fantasy sense anyway.
Just requires a hearty amount of suspension of disbelief, it is a very particular fantasy.
It's just the trying to give legit thought to surgical procedure allowing only cum-based nutrients to be useable by the tract for a second caused my circuits to break.
All good, in theory, no kinkshame, just couldn't resist commenting.

Why are shotas so cute?

WHY ARE SHOTAS SO LOUD?!

Ah ok. I imagine it would make the stomach and the intestines SUPER efficient. And he'd never pee or poo becuase his body would absorb all the cum.

How many of you got diddled as a kid? I tried to get it but never did, had a crush on my best friend's dad and he knew it, but he eventually told me that he wasn't in to little boys and I wouldn't be allowed to come over anymore if I didn't stop.

Wow. You can't see teeth AND he's a neko. That's a twofer for me.

Were you an ugly boi?

Ok now you're doing it on purpose.

Again though, not like I've room to talk, an user posted my stupid degenerate kink in here, can't say whether better or worse, but no weirder.

A self contained shotasystem, definitely a new one

It's almost like I'm trying to find related pics
Strange, huh?

> Ok now you're doing it on purpose.

Doing what? And what is your kink? I'd love to hear it!

And I love you for it.

I don't believe so, he just wasn't gay or bi. I think I was excessively cute back then, I had more than a few girls hit on me, one of whom was on her way to college as soon as summer ended and I was still in 3rd or 4th grade.

Because they're small and cute?

Making me giggle about imagination vs science.

There should be one pic in here that stands out as not your kink, or general lewd stuff. That one.

And yw, not too many more in me tho, gotta go be big bad boss guy then camslut in a few mins, will keeping looking til then

"did ou cum on diff piwwow user? Iths dewiciouth!"

Well science is only fun when it makes fun stuff happen

And he would also have his aging stop so he'd be a cum eating, toothless cuttie forever.

Oh god that's adorable.

>not liking the feeling of pearly whites slightly scraping you as part of a sloppy blowjob

Teeth weird me out. IDK. I've always had dental
problems. I just don't like teeth very much

Also I love cum.

"wow, mashteh weahly wikes oo cum ewwywheh.
Ish ike a tweasuhe hunh~"

youtube.com/watch?v=bnboUSu0QWg

Last one, feet have brought me to the door-

-so good lick to you and your thread
Cya

Thanks for all this. This adds a lot to my folder of toothless cutties.

I only like boys of the animated variety as long as they're crossdressing.

What's wrong with me?

True. Shotas giving sloppy eager blowjobs is the best.

It can still be sloppy and eager without teeth.

Yeah but using teeth shows their inexperience with doing it. I find it cuter to let them get away with a little of it and still tell them they're a good boy doing a good job.

Yeah, that's the kind of shit I love.

Is that a comic in english? That looks so cute.

I can see that. In my fantasy I disagree but I understand. Part of the fun is modifying the boy.

No idea, I just found it on another shota thread. Sorry.

>Is that a comic in english? That looks so cute.
Lol.

It's otokonoko heaven. It's a kind of monthly magazine that comprises various artists all featuring the same thing: Crossdressing boys.

It's not officially released in english but you can find many fan translations of the works in there.

Go to nhentai and paste this in the search bar:

"otokonoko heaven" language:english

And that's faggot camp

This looks really painful and possibly deadly, I don't think this would persuade anyone to be gay, it'd probably make them hate gays.

It says non toxic :p

Yeah these are silly. I like them though. I also feel bad for the little ones. I want to take them away and kiss them better.

that's the most ghastly art style I've ever seen

Ehh not disagreeing.

used to hate shota lovers because i tought they were fat women
turns out they are guys
you're cool guys
i like loli but i can fap to shota too now

>because i tought they were fat women
that disgusts me. people actually think shota means fat moms because straight shota threads are full of incest shit

the moment I found this in the thread it managed to kill my boner

>women
>Sup Forums
Friendly reminder that there is no such thing as a femanon

i loved it ... not a great style, but hypno kink is my cup of tea :)

too bad i cant cum because i wasnt allowed eheehhehehehe :D but i love it when people gives me orders, so it's not that bad