Is the cuck life really that good??

Is the cuck life really that good??

It's not if you're a fucking man with some goddamn balls. I guess you learn to deal with the cuck life if you're a beta pussy that can't stand up for himself. Then yeah.

lol they all probably friends we don't know the context, if you think everythings cuck shit you are a cuck its lil dick syndrome

I wish this whole cuck thing would just end.
I want it all to stop.

>soul purpose

Me too user, me too

I don't see how it could be for any man with proper levels of testosterone, honestly.

Female cucking is different in my experience though. My girl is bi and she likes to have threesomes with other women and watch me dominate/degrade them, so who knows. Sexuality is weird.

how hard is it to find a picture of a fish hook?

Instead we get a poor composition of a rope and sickle. What idiot would look at that sickle and think "ah I could catch a fish with this"?

l rather have my big dick worshipped then watch some other assshole get serviced wtf that is so mentally fucked

OP here, i was thinking about letting my GF fuck other men but i would rather let her fuck other chicks because being a cuck feels very empty

Shittier version of a polyamorous relationship. If one person is allowed to have multiple sexual partners then why not the other as well?
Do you accept one sided deals in all apsects of your life?

source

this is shopped

Nah, probably not.... but the truth of the matter is that being a guy who has to share his gf is probably better than not getting laid at all and not having anyone being interested.

the sad truth is that I'm sure 90%+ of the guys here would be THRILLED at being cucked, if that meant they actually had a gf and got laid from time to time.

look in the mirror then kys

am I the only one seeing this is a shoop

Not bad photoshop skills. Tip: pay attention to lighting.

The thing about that is that cucks generally tend to be beta men who believe they can't get other girls, so they cling onto women who mistreat them and fuck other guys because they believe that they won't find another woman who will love them. It's all psychological.

But I agree with you whole heartedly. I can only ever be in a monogamous relationship, personally. But if two people can agree that they want to have sex with others and still be in a relationship together, than I support that. If it's one sided though, I can only blame the cuck. A cuck is only a cuck because he chooses to remain one. If I were in a position like that, I'd kick that cheating bitch out of my house and throw all of her personal belongings on the drive way. Though, I was raised by my dad to not be a pussy. So there's that.

I am alpha single when I can bang and not be emotionally into them. But if we are a couple.. I get bored of them, want to cheat and feel guilty so I get turned on by them cheating. also i think I heard my parents bang when I was a kid so it's probably mommy issues.

truuuuuuuuuuu