A 10/10 girl just came up to you and said that she needs you to fuck her, how do you react?

A 10/10 girl just came up to you and said that she needs you to fuck her, how do you react?

Cant imagine a 10/10

run

Say no. It's probably a trick, or some sort of shitty inside joke. There is absolutely no way a 10/10 would be remotely interested in someone who isn't fucking loaded so they can ride out that money for the rest of their life without having to work a fucking day because when someone is a true 10/10 they know it.

Is that Hagrid's retarded cousin?

I undress my gf and fuck her as requested.

My idea of a 10/10 girl wouldn't be one that asks me to fuck her our of nowhere.

No such thing as free ride Boi

>Do a 180
>Walk backwards

"Why?"

Kek

A man can dream.

Probably decline and gtfo. That's a good way to get robbed I'm thinking.

What anime is this?

Ask why.

tru

Hen Zemi

Quads of Wisdom

Those aren't quads

Those are trips though.
You must be trippin' to think those are quads.

Ask her if she is willing to keep a pregnancy and get married. If yes, I call my GF and tell her I'm starting a family, if no, I walk away.

It's a ruse.

you are so lost.

>mfw

Check if it's a girl.

If "she" has thigh high socks, short hair, dyed, or both, and a fuck ton of makeup, then leave it alone.

However, I'd bang if she only had dark blue hair. I think that color of hair is attractive.

Does he not look like Hagrid's retarded cousin to you?

Probably this, tbh.

>A 10/10 girl just came up to you and said that she needs you to fuck her, how do you react?

I'd say "I'm on my way to McDonald's, where I shall order a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, fresh hot french fries and an icy cold Coca-Cola. Now please step aside, you are interfering with my dining enjoyment."

run away

Yeah, that's definitely Hogard.

You clearly don't see what I did there. is from Lost.

You are however correct in the fact he looks related to Hagrid.

sorry m8. saw the 4s and pulled a Cinco de Quatro