This show is more annoying than funny. way overrated. 4/10 at best

this show is more annoying than funny. way overrated. 4/10 at best.

no troll. just don't like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLb59lwIX-o
youtu.be/binN-lTcmyU?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I don't like [thing]

Ok.

ok

Are we supposed to have a discussion about this or something? No one cares about your opinion if that's all it is

If you are looking for a debate then give reasons. Otherwise you sound like another whiny bitch that doesnt like *said popular thing*

yeah sure. discuss it.

this

no different to big bang theory.

Baby driver was an OKAY movie

sup OP ? Having a hard time bumpin yo thread ?

I liked it until S3 ep2
Very try hard on nihilism and just overall rick and morty edge
The next oh hells yea
About to watch ep4

fuck you. pickle rick ftw

Nice samefagging.

Fucking hipster kid

Nobody gives a fuck about your faggot ass opinion.

fuck you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=gLb59lwIX-o

Awww bitch

Its sad how all these people actually enjoy this bull crap of a show, its like someone tried to combine regular show with south park and all the god tier comdy cartoons into this dump of a normie show

Its just the 12 year old summer fags

the character rick is genius. if you cant see that sorry you just dont get it

Sup Forums is crawing with 12 year old wanna be alphas anyways

Justin Roiland, the creator of the show, detests reddit and frequents Sup Forums. He's literally one of you. Why do you hate this show so much, Sup Forums?

There's always going to be fags like you who just can't let other people enjoy something. Literally nobody values your opinion.

because its unfunny simple as that

because this is Sup Forums and its not some sort of ingroup where we all love each other you immense faggot, just because someone likes Sup Forums doesnt make them any less of a retard e.g.: you for asking that retarded question.

overrated and gay

Literally has a character named mr. poopybutthole. I tried to genuine watch an episode and it started with like a character getting farted on.

I only gave it a real chance because of "clever writing". It seems like it's just one guy doing a stutter and burping talking to himself while replacing clever writing with shit like "abradolf lincolner" and a host of characters like "blip blorp" and "zarnar" and shit. It's like a 9 year old wrote a story about space, but then an adult decided to add some pandering metahumor and attempts to be edgy...

Like, one episode the main character falls in love with this hivemind thing, then tries to kill himself when it doesnt work out... all the while he's being "le edgy I don't care about anything" guy and trying to convince everyone love doesnt exist. It's the type of writing I'd expect from a fanfiction about Shadow the Hedgehog on deviantart.

Fart jokes and edgy nonsense is not entertaining... and taking a completely unlikable character, playing some sad music who's lyrics don't even match the scene, as that character looks all sad or whatever simply can not change that.

I gave this show so many fucking chances... I saw one where it was like the whole episode was adlibbed. I chuckled once ("I see demons!" got me).The subplot of the episode was another "oh the parents hate each other but realize they love each other at the end" things, which has apparently happened several times. How many fucking episodes can you make where you just completely reset character progression... and it's not because it's funny, or entertaining, it's because the writers were like "oh shit we have these other characters they have to be doing something.... but they don't have personalities outside of "we don't like each other but OH WAIT we do."

Watch this, thank me later.
youtu.be/binN-lTcmyU?list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K

I like it. I think it's a good show

ITT: Unlikable people IRL complain about how unlikable of a character Rick is. Now you know why you guys are alone too. Rick is your guy.

i dont like things, so i post a thread about it
dont like my opinion? fuck you, you're wrong
this ::subject:: sucks, prove me wrong.

what has Sup Forums Sup Forumsecome
my sweetest jews

/thread

I agree. It's that same sort of humor from a lot of shows that I really don't get.

i cry evrytiem
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
:'(
fuck you w.t. moot

This is ironic

Accurate. Rick and morty is lazy writing

Exactly, and they try to justify it with this "lol who cares" teenage bullshit mentality.

>unironically watches superjail and mr. Pickles but rick and moarty sucks.

I was disgusted at it when it started to push that so and sos parents were cucks. Some of the later episodes have moments but a lot of it sucks.

Cool blog bro

But southpark is ok right? So is Eric and Andre right? Those are fantastic well cleverly written shows and if you dont get it then tou are just retarded right?

Its fine if you dont get it. Its cool. The point if the show is that it doesn't matter.
Does that make it smart?
No
Good?
No
Clever?
No
Edgy?
No

Its just a fun ride. Its not deeo its not smart its not thst good. But as long as you understand the entire point that it doesn't matter then you are good to enjoy it.
Otherwise keep watching whatever the fuck they tell you is "deep" "smart" and "witty" and pretend you agree.

Where, in my post, did I mention any of those shows?

Nice strawmen. You can't argue with what I said so you're making shit up and going after that.

lel fuq u

Well said.
Pic unrelated.

Justin, is that you?

I don't like it. I watched it a bit when it was new but never got that into it.

I feel like part of why I don't like it is I feel like it's intrinsically linked to "millennial culture"; which, by the way, even having to say "millennial culture" makes me want to throw up.

I'm 29, and I'm just not that into cartoons and honestly haven't been for a while.

>yoU DoNt LEIK RICK N MURTY?! U prolly WUTCH THESE SHUWS! ur just 2_dumb_2_getit fag lellellelleloloolellelle TOPKAKE!
>well said

I'll be happy when summer is over. Also, responding to me with "lol im not a summer fag" is not going to help you.. all that will do is prove you've been here long enough to know better yet you're incapable of "catching on" and still act like a child. Is that really better?

Nowhere, im assuming you watch maybe southpark. The rest were probably over exaggerations to drive my point a bit further.

I made my argument. You dont want to refute it. Its not that hard to grasp the show. If you dont want to or cant thats fine. But for those who do its a very enjoyable ride.

It doesn't matter.

Dude chill... you ok man..? Just have a seat, you need some water?

See

No, user, I'm not going to "refute" that abortion of a post. Come at me with valid reasons, but try to keep in mind opinions can differ.

I've seen the show, i've given it several chances. It's lazy writing, fart jokes, and attempts to be edgy. I've seen better writing on fanfiction.net.

Please, explain how I'm dumb for not getting the incredible clever "mr. poopybutthole" character? Is there something I'm missing in "zimzam the glorb florb" and all that sort of writing?

OP is Justin Roiland he literally goes on Sup Forums and shits on RIck and Morty

>feeling the need to prove to others that you are an oldfag
>feeling the need to ever prove anything to other fags
>telling others to not act as a child
>acts as a child
At least you tried.

>shadman
not this shit again

So, mentally, you're tapping out? You've got nothing basically?

You've got nothing to argue after like, no posts? Man, your opinion on this show is really rooted in something huh?

You are missing the point.

I literally said it doesn't make it clever witty smart or anything.
You are choosing to ignore part of my post. Did you also not read the part where i admitted the shows were exaggerations?

It doesn't matter. Its a fun ride. If you dont get it or want too then thats just one show less for tou to watch. For us that do its a very enjoyable ride. Is it smart witty clever edgy? Nope. Its enjoyable. To those who understand that the entire point of the show is that it doesn't matter.

S3 ep2 was weak as hell tbh.
Just Mad Max parody lul isn't this hilarious

Please be true

Dubs speak truth

>doesn't like the show
>spends enough time thinking about it to make a post on 4chinz about it

Yeah, episode two was fairly shit aside from the Morty subplot (not including him dealing with divorce, that was shit as well). Episode three was mindless fun which I can excuse, and episode four was the best one so far.

I already agreed with a different post, so my opinions are pretty clear.
Also, i dont feel that big of a need to explain myself to a faggot like you about a show i honestly watch for fun, but i inevitably will.
You arent going to change your opinion anyway, you were, are and will be set against it no matter what i say.

You are one of the 2 groups of fags who ruin a perfectly good show:
1st group likes, brags and makes it something its not...
2nd group, catches on, gets disappointed and turns into the likes of you

Just why do you think youre better than me? Because you like to pretend youre smart and watch only "actual" smart shows?
Why do you like and dislike things like a sheep in a herd?

That's fair.

If this show was... maybe as popular as something like Moral Orel or ATHF or something, I'd get that. But this show is apparently a hit sensation. That means people are going to notice it, and not everyone is going to get it.

So what I'm getting is that you like the show despite it not being clever (and I get it, it's not trying to be clever). ATHF is not clever either, but it has funny moments. You've got to have one or another is all I'm saying. I'm genuinely curious why a show that has neither is popular...

What's worse, despite not being clever or funny (again, to me...) it also uses lazy writing, it resets character development in order to avoid doing something different with characters, it's main character has this philosophy on life that he constantly contradicts in his own actions, and I'm sorry... but having a character say things like "love isnt real" before falling in love, and "I don't care about anyone" then showing signs of caring for someone... it's pointless. If you're trying to make a point then make it. At this point, from what I've seen of the show, Rick as a character doesnt know what the hell he's talking about but he's the smartest man in the universe? Based on what, because he made a device that could make a dog talk or because he doesnt like the government?

The whole time I'm watching this show I'm rolling my eyes and trying my hardest not to click off of it during all the fart jokes while wondering why none of the characters realize how pointless they are. They say things to be edgy or cool, then they never mean what they say, and for gods sake they're so boring while they do it. It's like with ATHF.. if you're going to be fucking stupid, be consistent and funny. Rick and Morty is incapable of doing that.

anyone dissing on this episode with the word Nihilism missed the point of the whole parody.

Honestly l don't even remember what the last episode was.... it's gone downhill from season 1.

Op must be a mod. because, a awsome thread that was rick and morty themed was 404ed. Nice one ruining a good thread jackass.

What the fuck are you even walltexting on about here?
You have different opinions and preferences to others...
Same goes for the rest here...
There is no conclusion to this bullshit, its just edgy retards hating on a show, that to them is edgy.
So fucking tiresome, man.

>why do you think you're better than me

Holy god you'd be laughed out of a debate if you said this shit in real life. I'm sorry I don't like your little cartoon.

>you like to pretend you're smart and watch "actual" smart shows

Again, I have not mentioned a single show I do like.

>Why do you like and dislike things like a sheep in a herd

Seriously? Sorry I can formulate opinions on stuff, I realize that's very inconvenient for you.

>I don't feel.. the need to explain myself to a faggot like you

Again, you'd be laughed out of a debate with that. A personal insult, and during a discussion on something you unironically say "I'm not going to change your mind". Do you know what a debate is about?

That being said, I assure you.... YOU will never change my (or anyone elses) opinion on anything with an attitude and personality like that.

>Nice strawman

Oh ffs you're discussing a cartoon not trying to prove vaccines cause autism on facebook you fucking whining little cunt.

Fuck you and your opinions, you bloated self-important little smear of shit. Die in a house fire.

Watch out guys the captain of the debate team is here

What happened to the narrative structure?

Now episode are just lul life is shit nihilism marriage sucks

We get it justin, you hate your life.

the show is okay but it just seems like people who are really into the show are also really into marathoning five six fucking episodes in a row. not a bad show, but i just can't, not for five or six fucking episodes in a row.

Im done here, literal weeb summerfag.

this from an episode?

>Sup Forums
>r34
>¿que?

"Hey, a thread where people are expressing their opinions on things and having a discussion. I better call everyone a fag and ask why they're even in here"

I'm sorry if you didnt want to discuss this show with someone, in a thread about discussing this show with people, but how could I have known that? I presumed you came to this thread for a reason.

So you've heard the term "strawman" in a more serious discussion and presume it's invalid anywhere else? That's neat.

"I've got nothing, time to insult people."

You like the show enough to be pissed I don't like it but you can't explain why, in your opinion, it's a good show. Maybe stay in bed next time?

"I've got nothing, I'm declaring victory and leaving"

Bye.

is that really from an episode?

Oh yeah, gotta practice the debates for olympics - dont wanna embarrass yourself when the whole world is watching.

this is \b\
retarded cuck

Who cares about the world?

How about working on it to not embarrass yourself. If you don't want to discuss something, don't. If you can't defend something, question why that may be.

>just don't like it

Oh damn watch out he's on a roll nobody is safe

Well as you're clearly a nitpicker, you actually wrote strawmen, cos I guess you can't stop thinking about men, you fucking bender.

Also, why aren't you busy dying in a housefire, cunt?