youtube.com/watch?v=BF6ct9ZEq5s
youtu.be/GhRxd6xoHWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate white people.

shouldn't it be "friendths don't lie" ?

thats not true

i lie all the time to my friends.

this kid looks like shrek

I liked the show. I thought toothless was funny.

but why people pay to endure pain and defile their body is beyond me.

couple that with forever putting a time sensitive pop culture reference on yourself and that is retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=gO6MNN4gxMM

Because they're white trash.

that looks really cheap. at least shop around for an artist that can do portraits

>he got the fat kid instead of /ourboy/

the fuck were you thinking bruh?

Who hates themselves this much?

That's not even his quote

WHy

OMG STRANGER THINGS IS THE SHIT
IMMA GET A MOTHER FUCKIN' STRANGER THINGS TATTOO OF BEST GUY, OUR GUY DENNIS WOOH YEAH!!
HOLY FUCKING SHIT STRANGER THINGS IS SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

>getting toothless instead of Mike

Whoever has this tattoo should commit suicide

Wow imagine if stranger things was good.

ITT : Regrettable tattoos on millenials willing to cover their body in pop culture for gratification

Pop culture tattoos and cosplay, the only things I am sorry about being white for, nothing else us as bad.

>waaaaa i hate being black i can't get cool color tats like master race

>endure pain

oh dont be such a bitch m8

Negroes never get good tattoos but at least it's all of their rap ang gang shit and not some 12 year old kid's face.

I'm a racist motherfucker and I'll say blacks are not the worst of it.

they be jelly

Get an ice cream cone on your face.

Even white people do that better.

>

wow you whiteguilt cucks, other races do this cringe shit just as bad

There's no one who would be opposed to an IQ test requirement to get a tattoo, right?

>whiteguilt cucks

I'm actually a jew

The tattoo IS the IQ test.

There's an eyeball in his mouth.

Why?

i'm ok with simple, timeless tattoos, but tattooing my face? no. especially not when they look like some child doodled all over you with a bic pen.

youtube.com/watch?v=BF6ct9ZEq5s

he'd have room for more if he shaved that mustache.

>that looks really cheap. at least shop around for an artist that can do portraits
Anyone worth a shit will have a massive wait, like 6 months to a year. They went to the first decent person with an opening so they could be the first with the trendiest pop culture meme tattoo to show their other hipster friends.

basically this. quality is sometimes thrown to the wind in order to be the first person to do it

even on mostly permanent body modification, sadly

>Endure pain and defile their bodies
>Sup Forums's all tattoos are shit meme

Some of you guys are insufferable you know that.

>already old enough that her age is starting to ruin her shit
i can't imagine living past your 60's and being some shrivelled husk that has nothing but a legacy of living as a freakshow

>direct quote other people have already picked out as being stupid
>vast majority = all meme

Followed up by a withering insult. Good job turning saying nothing into three lines of text, I guess.

i doubt these people care much about their legacy

I hope people who do things like this never reproduce

>I came here for the job interview
What do you answer?

it's something you think about when you're confined to your house for medical reasons later in life and have absolutely butt-fuck all to do

not caring about it earlier in life is something that makes thinking about it harder

>Job? No, no, this is an unpaid internship

>>I came here for the job interview
step right in im sure your choice of body modification is in no way a testament to your skills and work ethics

well maybe they've led good lives up to that point. all socially crippled old people are miserable, tattoos or not.

>I'm sure your skill and work ethics affect how customers will react upon seeing you for the first time, as well as how they see our store overall during their experience. Your facial sketchpad and choice of jewelry shouldn't have anything to do with their perception of us.

This is what the short-sighted actually believe

they are the ones most likely to produce sadly

Tattoos used to mean something before this whole internet thing started
Now every cunt gets a pop culture ink on their body and maybe even some neck and face tattoos
Why do I feel old because of that?

>before this whole internet thing started
Yea, no. Shitty pop culture tattoos have always been a thing

Before the internet it was more common that you'd get one in a normally covered area, those close to you would know, those not as close hear about it and wonder "do they really have a tattoo" and ask about it next time they see you. It worked into a big social thing where people spoke to one another about interesting topics face-to-face, a task being lost to the ages.

Now they get the ink, post a big HD image of it on facebook and say "LOOK"
Everyone knows instantly. If it's ok for everyone to know instantly, why hide it at all? and so on, and so forth.

>People doing shit like body mods and face tattoos outside of some sort of a tribal society aren't fucking stupid and can be trusted on any level
Bro, it's common knowledge that this sort of shit will make not get a job and these people still do it because they wanna feel unique since they didn't get hugged as children

I tell him it's gonna be a no from me dawg
youtu.be/GhRxd6xoHWs
>losing to reddit, the fighter
JUST

Have you considered not being a faggot?

Stranger Things is still a good show.

>Stranger Things
>good show.
pick one and only one, plebtard

wow that's fckn hilarious, look at that adorable little smile when the asian is like "wtf is this guy tryna do right now mang"

>te amo july
>both memes and a girlfriend's name on your body
He fucked up twice as hard. I wonder how he feels now that ragecomics are dead and gone and she left him for Ramon.

I just wanna give that guy a hug, just to let him know he doesn't need to try so hard
>Horrible generic tattoos
>"Butcher" photo
>Has a dumb nickname
>Acts like someone just said his waifu a shit
>Giving shit to a "don't want no trabble!" guy
Bruh.

You say that and then his face fucking bubbles and melts off into the fryer.

>muh contrarian
It's a good show.

Not as good as mine.

We need to euthanize these people.

tattooed pleb detected.

you paid a man money to mark you as a moron

good job.

>mfw actually wouldn't mind a tasteful, subtle baneposting tattoo
Maybe something like UUUU in real tiny letters.

they're told to hype up the fight like this. every UFC weigh-in has had this fake shit

>bane
>tasteful

You're a fucking idiot.

Well at least the artwork is pretty good

>condom

Beta black dude

Uh oh guys, I think we just found out that tattoo threads trigger the autistic cuckspammer. Time to make a few everyday just to piss him off.

>completely black from the front
>white back

LMAO

>implying those retards want to work in some corporate business
That's why they get these tattoos

>I HATE TATTOOS I FUCKING HATE TATTOOS! EVERYONE'S A FUCKING RETARD BUT ME, BECAUSE PSYCHOLOGY AND STUFF, TATTOOS MEANS THEY'RE ALL MORONS EVERYTHING IS DEGENERACY
This is you

I hate tattoos on women that are beautiful because it's like defacing a painting. That's the same reason I wouldn't get one until my body starts to go to shit and I stop looking like the chiseled out marble GOD I look like now.

Tattoos are fine on uggos and fatties. No one wants to look at any of them anyway.

>tfw dad is one of the top lawyers in the state
>Has like six tattoos on his upper body related to religion and some weird symbols and skulls and shit

They're easily coverable even with a regular t-shirt but he's the last guy you would expect to have them. My grandma found out he had one before she died and she ran screaming into another room. It was funny as fuck.

Hi fast food skin

You might as well get a tattoo of the reddit logo.

That's a big forehead

not as good as mine

Post your tattoo so we can laugh at it.

>tattoofag thinks the majority of people aren't put off by his shitty life choices and disgusting "aesthetic"

Getting a tattoo inspired by a popular tv that came out less than a year ago is one of the stupidest things you can possibly do. That's not my opinion. It's a fact.

It's peak millennial indulgence they will regret in two months

This. I really liked the show but I had a chance to buy a really cool looking sweatshirt with a design from the show on it yesterday dirt cheap and I didn't because I don't want to end up being that guy in the pictures five years from now wearing a shirt for a show that ended up being a steaming pile of shit after it's first season.

>triggered Sup Forumscucks
>WAAAAAAAH WHY ISN'T THE 50'S ANYMORE
Embarrassing and hilarious, kill yourselves and maybe you'll be reborn in the 1700's

underrated

Lots of people got tattoos in the 50's.

They were called soldiers.

Nice bait
If you're serious and actually have to justify your shitty choices by pretending everyone who makes fun of you is some kind of ebul nazi then I'm LMAOing at your life

>Friends don't lie
>Lucas actually pushed first but Dustin lied to Mike and convinced him he needed to apologize

Oh boy OP. Oh boy.

But I don't have a tattoo you fucking retard and if I did, then yeah I'd have to "justify my choices" to a bunch of neckbeards
>that guy got a tattoo but he'll regret it! He regrets it now, I KNOW because I know better than him and everyone else
Kek

>that shoehorned apostrophe on don't

Why are you so angry? You seem to have this projected image of everyone in this thread being reclusive misanthropes just because of the topic of conversation. It would only make sense it it's too personal for you in some way or if you're delusional.

>2023
>"So is this your son you got tattooed there?"

Calmer than you are

You fucked up.

What a waste. How hard did her dad rape her to have that shit happen?

But why? Seems childish.