Hey Sup Forums, can we do faces of Sup Forums scars edition...

Hey Sup Forums, can we do faces of Sup Forums scars edition? I have these ugly things on my face and I need other anons to tell me how they deal with this.

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsGwGnbqBOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

find a way to remove the top right one, and the bottom left one and grow out your hair and boom, aquaman

Plastic surgery?

a girl i know absolutely loves scars, so theres still hope ;)

Become rich, then become a bond villain.

they're distinguished. they don't look bad to me IMO

they look fucking badass, cosplay as a witcher. how did you get them?

Dude fuck that, keep em scars are badass. If you don't got a badass story of how you got em. fucking make one up. stop crying about your face some people dont have one.

wtf happened ?

man that looks so cool, a dope hair cut and you are a reallife villain

you look cool as fuck my guy. Don't be ashamed

fake

fuk u mean deal with it? The scars are bad ass. The rest of your face is shitty. Get some hair conditioner and a new hair cut, try the undercut. Trim the eyebrows, trim the beard. Go with the Tony Stark goatie.

Dad had one two many drinks during my childhood, you can guess the rest.

Tyrion?

These looks like scars professionally designed for a warrior badass in a movie. Other people will facial scars probably envy you.

thats the most badass scar ever

how'd you get the scars, tough guy? eating pussy?

OP is a fag

I actually can't.

Drunk driving accident?

>a new hair cut
>try the undercut

He fed you to a cougar?

God damn. Sliced and diced

Not gonna lie man, those are pretty badass. You just need a good story about how you got them and most girls will probably dig it. Say you saved one of your bros from a bear or some shit. Own the story with confidence and pussy will come your way.

They look badass OP, don't get rid of them.

Get ripped. Stop caring about them. Girls will want your dick cause you'll look tough af. Then they stay cause hopefully you treat them right.

Also formulate a cool story or five to tell about how you got them. I'm betting it was something dumb.

His dad slapped his dick too hard on his forehead

This shit looks actually awesome, shorten your hair and grow your beard and you'll get hella manly and getting a tons of pussy

there's ointments you can apply daily, but they can take up to a year and they will still be visible. They will look 10x better than they do now though.

Anal sex is involved. That much I know.

Are you Harry Potter, a wizard

Honestly if you aint pulling pussy with those scars, you need to man up. Women will automatically think youre badass and a confident attitude will assure them of their assumption

hell yeah, go with the bear attack. makes you hard as fuck

If my boyfriend had scars like you OP he'd be hotter, not gonna lie.

Charisma -2

Scars are fucking badass. Make up some awesome story when somebody asks.

Shut the fuck up hoe

Dude, those look fucking awesome.

Please dress like a Dane. Forever. All the time. For great justice.

are those tits melting? is that why they put the fire out?

Fuck yeah, half of eyelid is falling on my left eye after a fight and it makes me look either sad or high all the time

yours is fine

>all these 14 year olds that think scars are awesome
when you're an adult they aren't as cool.

count yourself lucky
I got a burn on my neck and up to my ear looks like a close up of a slice of ham.

go to the gym and get big

go to hollywood and become an iconic bad guy in action movies

work out, get jacked, get tattoos... solved. OWN THAT SHIT BUDDYYY

plastic surgery isn't an option?

You look distinguished.

This
They do look badass

lol op pls

dude.
chicks dig scars. wear it with pride man instead of cowering because of it.

perfecttits.png

Be like me OP, get yourself a women and fuck what anyone says

you look like a badass. paint the non-scarred side of your face blue

Lets see pics
And dude chicks dig ham

Then post it!

They look fine OP.

get buff and be grizzled masculine man. Or do you live in yurope and that's not a thing?

Op gimme a straight forward picture like you're talking to me.

You got any pics my guy, we're all friends in this thread

tbh i sorta wish i had those scars OP, you should just change your persona to match them.

This user speaks the truth. In the real world he is going to be in all sorts of situations where people are judging him (not always negatively, but just wondering wtf happened, but who will never ask). Also, does he want to constantly explain, like every day, to new people about why he has these scars. Seems like it would get old very fast.

What happened?

Dude those are some bad ass scars you really should cosplay sometime

Shoop obvo

those scars look sick af, dude
wear them proudly

daddy's biggest mistake pumping cum into mommy

lul

bob lawl. lul. ded

Go to Goodwill and/or mil surplus store, cobble together a military uniform with mismatched patches, buy some reproduction medals/ribbons, shake and enjoy.

MOUNTAINS OF PUSSY WILL BE YOURS MY SON.

Abusive father

are you op?

shitty shoop

No I just read the thread and connected the dots with this:

Op could you Plz post pic of you looking at the camera? I think your scars look pretty cool, you just need to make up some cool stories to tell randoms. I got a scar/bald patch on the back of my head, some faggot at a bar bottled me.

Actually it was from ring around the Rosie mishap as a kid tbh

Got to say, cosplaying as a witcher would be sick.
And they really don't look bad.
They aren't ugly scars

They look bad ass..

You can probably become an actor

fuckin badass, create a good history, fighting jihadist, saving some people... women like this shit

Yours look badass

>>Chicks dig scars
>>Pain heals
>>Glory lasts forever.

Don't worry about it, op.

This is the worst thing I've ever seen here

t.newfag

Good luck trying to find employment loser. You might as well tattoo the word "FAG" on you're fuckin 5head

1) Change up the story every time anyone asks.
2) Some people will talk, figure out it's a different story.
3) Confrontation in which you're asked why you lie.
4) "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was obligated to talk to people I'm not actually that close with about something I'm insecure about. In that case, why are you so fat?"
5) ???
6) Profit!

that is a very, very bad photoshop. Fake and gay, and fake. Kys.

If I saw you in real life before I talked to you I'd probably think you were tough as nails

Op, get your hair tight, trim up beard. Scars are now part of you. Btw, they look bad ass for sure.

Make up a story about how you got them, something bad ass, but not traceable. Examples, riding any thing, got cut by wire blocking a path. Attacked by wild animal and had to defend yourself, Shark, Ape, etc.

Look bad ass to me.

dont listen to this guy -- girls dont like guys that trim their eyebrows

Scars sexy as fuck, chicks dig tht shit

OP has abandoned threat. This has been bait.

Ok I want to get this out of they way but a lot of you seem to agree scars are badass, but a good number of you also say that chicks dig them.

Maybe if your face had my scars you'd be fine and dandy, but as you can see my face isn't quite a good lookin.

Nah, man. You're solidly average. Not bad looking.

I'm still here, no one's posting pictures of themselves though

if you are that insecure about those bad ass scars, you need to work on yourself.

This.

Actually cant stop laughing, GJ user

I don't know if chicks like them, but I think they look pretty cool

ah, just noticed your height based off the shelf and your walls. You are insecure about your height not your scars.

What kinda women like scars, crack whores?

I think the scars look cool as fuck. Would buy OP a beer. No homo.

ITT OP either realizes his scars aren't a big deal and they're kinda cool or he already thought they were cool and just wants more gratification from anons
/thread

I'm sitting down

Cosplay motherfucking soldier 76 from overwatch

youtube.com/watch?v=OsGwGnbqBOg