Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not

Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/indian-hospital-chief-suspended-after-dozens-of-children-die/2017/08/13/3aa45b00-802a-11e7-9e7a-20fa8d7a0db6_story.html?utm_term=.51e65b13613b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have two things to say regarding one issue: Poo in the loo and designated shitting streets.

I'm not OP but India has many strong alliances and it even provides complete military support for other countries. (e.g. defends Bhutan from China).
They have a good film industry and tech industry, there's a lot of potential.
I don't like how the country doesn't value hygiene. They should fix their pollution problems and clean up the streets.

I rent a place and I've taken in Indian students as flatmates. Most of my experiences have been unpleasant. I have no idea if these people realize when they're being impolite. I tend to avoid dealing with Indian students now.

Troll thread but what is it with indians and the whole "we first world country, we superpower by 2020". Are they really that delusional?

Saw this documentary years ago. Shit-tier indian dot yappin on about her landlord taht sometimes gives her the chicken carcass.

Boiled for stock it tastes just like chichen briyani (some paki food?) when mixed with rice.

I feed my dog a grilled chicken breast every fucking day with her dry food. My doggo eats better and shits cleaner than most indians

(doggo don't shit or pee anywhere near her home, she got territory to mark)

POO

Topkek

This is something I can't fall to

All these idiot non-Indian losers who think the slums represent average Indian life are literally retarded.

I have never once had to shit in the street and I've eaten spices more costly than your champagne.

You all wish you could live like me, I laugh at all you retards from my Mercedes convertible and top brand Nike sneakers. You really are pathetic if you believe the Paki propaganda that lies about India being poor, I make more in a week than some of you retards make in a day!

India is definitely not what we see in the mainstream media though. I went to India last month expecting tigers, poverty and poo but I was surprised to see that the cities were spotless, the suburbs were clean af and even the countryside was clean. I live in San Jose and I can unironically say that it was cleaner than my neighbourhood. Oh, and the girls were qt as fuck.

For some reason the mainstream media only shows the negatives about India and NEVER the modern face of India. Its sort of like judging the US's poverty by visiting just one black neighbourhood.

Poos are cool, they're hard workers and they're on our side unlike the chinks.

>More in a week

Nice bait

washingtonpost.com/world/indian-hospital-chief-suspended-after-dozens-of-children-die/2017/08/13/3aa45b00-802a-11e7-9e7a-20fa8d7a0db6_story.html?utm_term=.51e65b13613b

That's cool and all but try inventing the Toilet.

Whats ironic is that India is a future superpower along with China and Russia while Pakistan is just a shithole without any hopes of development.

Like they say, 'if you can't reach up to someones level, bring them down to yours'.

I like you poos. Poos are the best.

Dude half of the population shits in the streets and barely anyone has access to clean water lol your children are literally dying because of how unsanitary it is

India and China actually came up with sewers and toilets before Europe

/thread

The difference is that one uses them anf one doesn't

bcas show vagen and bob pls