You wont believe this Sup Forums but i actually managed to lose my virginity to a cat ear wearing loli...

You wont believe this Sup Forums but i actually managed to lose my virginity to a cat ear wearing loli, (no peedo as i was a kid too) here's the story

>Thirteen at the time
>Having trouble with bullies at school
>Even the teachers take the piss out of me
>Gimmeabreak.png
>Anyway show up late for class one day
>Maths teacher rips me infront of whole class
>Everybody thinks i'm a weaboo spaz
>Ytho.mov
>Only one girl is nice to me (call her lucy)
>Uber bully decides to hit me and scream at me in class
>Just take it like a bitch
>Under her breath lucy says to me
>Screw them user i know youre a good guy
>Totally in love with her at this point
>Lucy tells class bully shit his pants at primary school
>Obvious lie but it works
>Some time passes, me and lucy start dating
>Time passes about a month or so
>I show her some anime she says the cat ears are cute and wants to wear them while we bang
>Totally awesome until i read the first letter of every line and realize ive been tricked

what game?

this isn't even good, first thing i did was read the last line. Not believable at all, 0/10.

>not knowing the game

why would you read the last line first?

Let me rephrase: I read the first line, thought it sounded fake, and then skipped to the last line to see if it was some sort of meme. It was.

damn, you bamboozled my bamboozle well played user, well played...

Good job! I also lost my virginity at thirteen. To a dog-ear wearing twink.

Then everyone stood up and clapped.

I lost my butt virginity at thirteen, too!

does nobody play the game anymore!?

I don't know anything about a game.

who cares they lost anyway

true user, true enough, stupid newfags and their not playing a dumb game from 2008

OP, fuck these faggots. I laughed.

Old Sup Forums is long, long since dead. I don't even know why I still bother to check in here from time to time anymore.

fake fake fake fake faaaaake fake fake fake fake ffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafake fuccccccccking fake as shit you fucking nigger

it's been about 3 years since i last even came on here, it has changed a lot see below
stuck here forever my ass

>I show her some anime she says the cat ears are cute and wants to wear them while we bang

10/10 100% believable

Yeah. I check in probably about once or twice a year at this point and am immensely saddened by what it's become every time. I should stop doing that.

If you are a lonely weeaboo, just admit it. It's normal here, but if you decide to make a fake story just dont do it so unbelievably.

newfag detected

I kek'd

Well played m8
Well played...

0/10
Shit post