My dog chews on rocks. Is he retarded?

My dog chews on rocks. Is he retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MaglPJKSmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Why is he so stupid? Maybe its because I get him baked a lot

If pic related, it's cuz that's all Goldens care about.

>742625879
my chew rock on dogs.Retard?he is

yes

He was just hapily panting with a stick hanging out of his mouth, half way down his throat. Fuck me...

Move along shill

dogs will eat their own shit and you're worried about it eating rocks?

>k9 retarded af brohammad ali

people say this all the time
but i never seen dog eating their own shit
i think its just a meme

Talk to your vet about it. Some dogs do this and could cost you a big vet bill at some point.

he's trying to sharpen his teeth so he can chew on your bones to get to the tasty marrow inside.

Wont he grind his teeth into stumps?

Fuggin spooped

Probably just bored adhd piece of shit.
I have adhd and I have just stumbled to information about adhd of dogs, yes it is real thing but don't expect to get drugs with that.

My dog ate rocks when she was small.
She's a street dog from the Philippines and all the street dogs ate rocks.
Even after I started giving her real and good food she'd still be at the beach with the other dogs eating rocks.
She once ate a huge rock and was crying like hell as she was shitting it out, I thought she was going to die for a while.

Do the rocks taste good?

Thats so sad

ask this chick
youtube.com/watch?v=_MaglPJKSmU

Why? She was fine and eventually stopped eating rocks all together.

Depends.
What do you chew on?

Yeah, my dog eats rocks and hes fucking retarded

Probably suffers from caries because you gave him sugar. Now he wants his tooth to fall out because it hurts so much.

Interesting theory

How old is your dog?
If they are young and teething the teeth can itch and they just start chewing on stuff because it feels good.
Or he just wants attention, or has pica.

WTF is pica?

A mental disorder where you want to eat stuff that isn't food. Humans can have it and so can dogs.

>that graphic
>"ADHD has less metabolic activity in every part of the brain, including >80% of the areas that are independent of those regulating overt attention and cognitive inhibition"

Even if they got the areas right, the graphic is literally arguing that ADHD brains are less active than non-ADHD brains.

If you want to send people the impression that you're a gullible dipshit, next time just post this handy acupuncture chart I've included for you.

Acupuncture has been proven to work but why it works is unclear.

Nigga google the placebo effect. This shit hasn't been "unclear" for ages. I bet you believe in the memory of water too.

My dog licks my asshole. Is he gay?

They usually eat their own vomit though.

Have a vet check his teeth and gums.