#ImWithHer

Anyone else become a Hillary supporter once Family Guy made fun of our ex-God emperor?

I know I did

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971
shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-odtrh-rd.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Family Guy
m8 if a trash tier cartoon changed your political spectrum, either you're underaged or not worth keeping alive

then again i probably just took the bait

If that shit show has a problem with Trump, all the more reason to vote for him.

Besides, Bill is a pedo.
gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971

>image.jpg
>Family Guy
>Funny
Pick one.

Generic liberalism injected simpsons ripoff with poor animation relies on bad satire and stupidly pointless political attacls to stay relevant. Enjoy another rerun of a 10 year old episode after this!

this "dumb" Trump meme is weird. Even if I didn't like Trump, I think i'd be able to see he's anything but dumb.

I used to be a diehard Trumpeter, but since Family Guy did this, I officially became a #Jebhead

rick and morty master race

/cruzmissile/

And liberals find it amusing...

To be fair, hanging out with pedos doesn't necessarily make you a pedo
It just probably makes you a pedo

this isnt trump bashing at all. If anything, seth macfarlane using his archtype character, peter griffin, and pointing out its similarity to donald trump, and effectively saying elect me too while you're at it. Seth Macfarlane IS peter griffin, this is the highest form of flattery

>Even if I didn't like Trump, I think i'd be able to see he's anything but dumb
Really?

Obviously you're baiting, but you should really check your facts. Macfarlane is a Sanders supporter.

Thought Seth's self insert was Brian.

I'm a #Clintoris now!

I downloaded a couple of recent family guy eps last year to see how it was.
I think I may have smirked a bit at one point so I guess it still beats new Simpsons.

>thinks a dumb person can turn 1 million into 10 billion

Really?

Pretty much an endorsement. I'm not sure Family Guy can claim the moral high ground on anything.

>tfw no hat
senpai will never notice me

Oh, the "le Trump us stoopid" meme again.

>question is wrong
>not from an interview, but a rally

Here you go, senpai.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/product-p/dtc-odtrh-rd.htm