youtube.com/watch?v=GJJfe1k9CeE
youtube.com/watch?v=W8cGnEpo_8c
youtube.com/watch?v=UIcvHSUCiAs
youtube.com/watch?v=SBZuBUw_F68
youtu.be/db9szDf3Bcs?t=19s
youtu.be/ibPCLMH1NM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pic not related

Should I watch Berserk? There was a trailer for a game based on it and it looked fucking baller.

It's really the music that makes the old berserk opening such shit

Yes, just be sure to watch the new 2016 one. The old one sucks bad.

I disagree but can understand why you feel that way.

Tell me why?

you're right, and i even like the band

Slim Charles'
He did it way too soon and stepped into Cutty's shot

youtube.com/watch?v=GJJfe1k9CeE

Alright, taking a look now.

>huge sword to compensate for small penis
>only gets laid the one time
>I can't
>I can't get it up

baited hard

dont believe his lies

Why do I still read this piece of shit?

Ending prediction.

because the boat ride is over

until they have to go back

I'm only looking at the first ep of the new one, then the first of the old one.

What the fuck is this 3D animation style

it's called 'we don't want to spend any money on this, give it to a studio that does 2 minute comedy shorts'

You don't watch or play berserk. Only read the manga.

No adaption was ever good. I guess the 97' anime was okay. The rest is shit.

Berserk's OP is amazing.

>TELL ME WHY, TELL ME WHY, TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT

It's definitely something you should get around to sooner or later. But it's a question of read or watch? And then if your answer's watch it's dub or subs. And then if it's dub it's which dub, I personally rate the Italian one quite highly, but the English one has a couple of amazing casting choices.

Are you interested in the history of anime/manga? If so there's a few other things you should look into first.

If not then would you rather read the story or watch it? The reading version goes on well beyond where the show ends but what the show does cover gets roughly the same amount of substance and the shows ending point is considered by many to be the high point of the series.

>Should I watch Berserk?
No, you should read it.

Jeez. That's depressing.

Alright finished the first ep of the new show. Guts seems like an interesting guy, I've got a soft spot for wanderers and that description of his sword sounds pretty dope. Liked the fights, really gives you a sense of how absolutely fucking powerful this guy is.

Animation was ass though, and I straight-up laughed out loud when he smacked the shit out of that undead girl.

Not only are you skipping an arc, you're starting with the shitty one.
Watch the 97 anime first dude. It's like the first season.

Is there an ending for the 97 one because that end was fucked up

>The Eclipse was just a social experiment bro

it's honestly a shame because the director and studio aren't bad, this was just a product totally beyond what they could do justice with the staff and budget they had

The ending is the manga, which itself doesn't have an ending.

READ THE MANGO

>Is there an ending for the 97 one because that end was fucked up

Yeah you rewatch the first episode then read the manga.

Just read the manga and save yourself the pain of looking at that inferior shit

Guts and Casca gets saved by Skullface, Casca is now retarded after being raped by a god and Guts is gonna wreck shit on all the apostles Then the 2016 anime starts after a 3 year timeskip

THE SCRIPT WAS SHIT

THE SERIES DIED

YOU LOOK TO ME

BUT I DIDN"T TRY

I HAVE A NAME

IT'S PIZZA PIE

IT'S PIZZA PIE

I put my grasses on, I fucked up :(

you fucking pleb

The Berserk manga doesn't end. Read Devilman instead. You'll never find better no matter how hard you look.

90s slacker-core garage rock fits the ambience of the anime adaptation perfectly, it wouldn't be the same with some gay metal song.

you can only read Berserk there is no other real options

watch the 90s anime and then pickup where that finishes in the manga.
Or read the manga to the 90s anime soundtrack.

DA FRAST UO SHU BE FAINDEED
WANEVA HOLDJU BAAAAAAAAAAA

>Miura will die before finishing Berserk

Nice bait.

It's actually one of the best anime openings in history.

I'm looking at the old one now and holy shit. This completely shits on that more recent adaptation storywise, which is weird because it's basically exactly the same thing.
>Assholes harassing folks in a bar
>Guts comes in and beats the everloving FUCK out of them.
The old one, they really linger on the guys being complete dicks, which makes it all the more badass when Guts comes in and starts crossbowing everyone. Plus the sword got a much more legendary feel here, when he fucked up the one guy it was like "DID YOU NOT SPLIT THAT NIGGA IN HALF"

I mean I'm a pleb in terms of anime (if you couldn't tell by me not having watched Berserk) so I wouldn't really know

I'LL GET AROUND TO IT

Unless the other person also has nostalgia for Berserk make them listen to that song
Everybody will laugh and/or cringe.

they're pretty unknown, i was just already a fan of their low budget comedy stuff

>Casca is getting healed next months
hold me lads

I just watched the 97 one and I like the opening song

nah, i got into penpals long before i watched the . its just fun comfy garage rock, and the engrish is charming

youtube.com/watch?v=W8cGnEpo_8c

Oh well, Uncle Go is eternal and works like a machine.

Yes, and also we're all going to get gfs, a cures for AIDS and cancer will be found several never before seen works of Orson Welles will be found in a vault under his old favourite restaurant.

LotGH's is much worse

why was this allowed?

How the fuck do you even end a series like Berserk?

Caska is cured from her retard monster rape state?
Guts kills the white hawk Griffith?
Guts becomes a blacksmith?

Or

does Guts turn into the next Skeleton Man?

Seriously, how the fuck does a series like this end? The answer it can't, choose your own ending.

The boatride is over. We met the elf "king". Don't shit on that user for having a little bit hope.

I agree, Op. It's not good...but it grew on me. It's so bad it's good

The Rurouni Kenshin intro is fucking...ATROCIOUS ( and yes, the Japanese version is awful too ) Great series though
youtube.com/watch?v=UIcvHSUCiAs

The opening is literally on of the best things about the show

It ends with Caska becoming the biggest pop idol under Guts' guidance.

>inb4 a new Idolmaster comes out

>In this world........
Wrong place wrong time

Kid just got BTFO is all :\

I hated how season 2 just reused all the intros from season 1.

Did you even read the last chapter? Go do that instead of shilling your edgy berserk ripoff on this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBZuBUw_F68
the essential '10 minutes in flstudio'-core opening

...get the fuck out of this thread.

And the music jeezus, my ears are still bleeding

I thought that LotGH had some pretty solid openings. I like the almost-universally hated fourth one the most though so what do I know?

How far would you go for your bro? And could you still consider him a bro after he makes you kill a shota for him?

>implying it's happening
Berserk will never satisfy either way. The dream is dead.

Never seen Rurouni Kenshin but that was weirdly endearing.

>Did you even read the last chapter
No, I figured I'd just wait until it's over, or at least until a year or so of them accumulate. Did they actually meet that Elf King Puck was hyping up however many years ago?

>edgy berserk ripoff
my favorite berserk ripoff is fist of the north star, followed by Gundam 79

CLANG

There's also 3 movies which you COULD check out afterwards. They also have 3D shit, but they're much higher quality and better directed than that new crappy show

Now post the movie version

> Did they actually meet that Elf King Puck
Yes and it's a queen. She's totally hot and she's gonna cure casca with lesbian sex next chapter.

>In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or Law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true, man has no control, even over his own will

>Elf King is a hot lesbian queen
I could have called that

patrician detected

>Did they actually meet that Elf King Puck was hyping up however many years ago?
They did.
Also Guts was talking about Griffith again and about his plans. It sort of seems "back on track" if that makes any sense.

youtu.be/db9szDf3Bcs?t=19s

Man the movies are so underrated. At their best, they're fucking gorgeous.

Especially the third movie is amazing, as that one has less CG shit than the others

Has Miura become incredibly fond of having pringles float around in front of everything lately or did he always do that and I'm just noticing it now?

Well they're literally on a fairy elf island so that's probably why.

youtu.be/ibPCLMH1NM4

It makes sense on elf island.

They cut out alot though. And the Farnese easter egg was fucking retarded, pure fan service bs.

So is this entire thread just anime openings that are actually good and we all pretend they are shit?

They were fucking shit what the hell. Left out a lot of important scenes, CG garbage and they turned Casca into a mexican

>Implying the Eclipse wasn't perfect

>Japanese version is awful too
fuck you too

Implying it was

in my dreamcanon Guts never kills Adonis and they get married.

The tone of the opening perfectly captures the heartache and feeling of being too late that Guts holds in his heart.

It's a perfect opening and go fuck yourself for wanting generic upbeat shit.

red eclipse > purple eclipse

>posting the worst ending

Delete this.

sorry...

Skull knight isn't in that one

I honestly can't tell who's trolling and who isn't.

The old Berserk cartoons are great. The opening song is awkward and bad by typical standards, but that's exactly what makes it cute, if not even good.

The Berserk movies were absolutely terrible. How shit can your taste be to think otherwise.

(I didn't watch the 2016 series.)

>wanting generic upbeat shit
no. i think he wanted a good song

>actually deleting it
made me laugh rly hard for some reason

>cartoons
It's an Anime tho
>inb4 cartoons=anime
If you don't know the difference you should probably kill yourself

>CG skullknight

put it in the garbage

>He would rather cut out skully