Best allies

ITT we post our country's best ally.

For us its Poland, because of our shared history and the closeness of our people. Also we often go to Poland to shop, since food there is cheaper than in Lithuania now. Also they aid us militarily and we have shared infrastructure projects, like the Via Baltica.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=802dQAIg0Ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either Latvia or Poland, but yeah I'm leaning more towards Poland, seeing how Latvia is more Russian than Baltic nowadays

We have literally nothing in common with Latvia except having a kind of similar language and having both been SSRs...

No we also have Baltic cooperation with them and we both have Russian minorities, unlike Poland

>Russian minorities
Those aren't a good thing.

You already know it.

Wtf is happening in this thread...
youtube.com/watch?v=802dQAIg0Ws

Canada?

I love Poland.

Give back Wilno best pal

Fuck off sharter, Wilno is Lithuanian. They're our friends, we would never take anything forcibly from them.

Why do you forsake the birthplace of Pilsudski? Czy jesteś rosyjskim szpiegiem też?

Juzefas Pilsudskis was Lithuanian.
>Czy jesteś rosyjskim szpiegiem też?
kill yourself

>kill yourself
no bully

Pilsudski must have forgotten about that.
Honestly, of all the rundown post soviet hellholes to idolize, you could at least pick one with decent shitposters

This was Pilsudskis' doing, you should see it more as a Lithuanian civil war.

I don't know how you managed it, but you swallowed some sort of inexplicable baltpill. You're seriously saying that as Polish head of state, with Polish armed forces, and effecting Polish foreign policy, Pilsudski initiated a Lithuanian civil war of everyone in Lithuania vs. him? Congrats on your bait anonski, I fell for it bretty gud 8/10

He's obviously memeing dude no need to be so stuck up or whatever the english term for it is

It was a pleasure, my friend.
Dmowski > Pilsudskis

I think you were looking for "uptight" but yeah you're right I ate the bait super hard on that one

Thanks.