First time buying weed. is this good quality? it's got like powdery shit on it

first time buying weed. is this good quality? it's got like powdery shit on it

Looks decent.

Looks alright, how much you pay?

i'm in NY. my brother was just on the west coast and he said it doesn't even compare to the shit he smoked in colorado and la haha

The powdery crystals is the trichomes coming out of the dried flower. They are the technical part that gets you high.

35 for an eight right?

yup

That's close to 1g white stuff are trichomes, aka thc, likes like a hybrid/indica dominant.

Thats some good looking weed what strain is it

Just moved to the close to Nashville, been dry for too long, any bros can help?

if u paid more than 40 you got ripped off

platinum kush apparently
i got an eighth. i just took out the biggest piece for a good pic

thanks for the info on trichomes

35, so sounds like I got a deal!

>he said it doesn't even compare to the shit he smoked in colorado and la
everyone says that, it's like saying your baseball team is the best.

You paid 35 for a gram or an eighth? The stuff in cali is the best, I smoke alot and I just got this stuff that gets me high in 2 hits instead of 2 bowls

35 for an eighth. whats the stuff you got? also its 2k17 my dude wheres your vape, come on now

You fucking paid 35 for a gram? That shit better resurrect Jesus for that price bro

I prefer actual bud, thc vape just can't be as strong as the bud

Can u hook me up with soom weed you live near union city?

i get almost 3 gs for that price

you have a bong or pipe that you smoke out of?

no haha, it's an eighth
you willing to drive to long island?
is that true? i thought it still fully activated the thc
i got 3.5
using my brother's pax vape

this is how weed should look like. a tiny bit above the average.

i'm a little disappointed because of all the google pics of crazy looking shit. getting purple weed would've been dope. does that willy wonka stuff even exist in real life or is it all shooped?

Nah thats to far i dont even got a car

Dude. weed should get you high in two hits. Hell, last time I smoked (15 years ago) the weed then would do that. Unless you've built up a tolerance.

ahh sorry man, best of luck finding someone. maybe try yikyak or make your own Sup Forums thread

platinum kush (if he's telling you the truth on the strain) is an indica which is a relaxing body high. if if you feel super chill and calm after... it's doing what indicas do best. sounds like a pretty good deal for nyc. i live in maine but most of my friends from ny get around that price. $25-30 per 1/8 is pretty standard up here. Also fuck all the people saying cali and colorado has the best weed. i grow and know tons of people from cali and colorado growing communities and maine is absolutely killing it too if not better than Co and Cali. I'm not talking bout dispensaries either. I'm talking the low-key growers and care-givers.

maine guy here again. just harvested some stuff that was pretty willy wonka-ish. The purple mostly comes from a temperature change right before harvesting. We did it to ours and have some really purple stuff.

This is one of the plants. Pretty purple because we dropped the AC temp a bit before harvest. This is before curring

...But la is in the west coast?

good fuckin work lad that looks nice

damn, good stuff man. that stuff looks really fresh to my inexperienced eyes. is it recreational in maine or medical?
yeah, that's my point

That's fire.

Northern California, Southern Oregon and Central Oregon has the best bud in my experience.

lol

You should lower the nitrogen content in your nute mix.

>first time buying weed. is this good quality? it's got like powdery shit on it

Looks like decent commercial weed.