ITT we write messages for the Trump campaign staff members monitoring Sup Forums right now

ITT we write messages for the Trump campaign staff members monitoring Sup Forums right now.

Dear

Guys

MAGA

with

shall not be infringed

Newt moon base nao

gay niggers

From space

are stealing our jobs

Stereotypical hooknose Jew

Build

TRUMP/WEBB 2016.

DO IT FAGGOTS.

Knock the hard right and the hard left right out of the political process, make a bi partisan, centrist, america first ticket and then use it to win a landslide mandate from the the moderate majority of the country. Use that mandate to Make America Great Again.

Don't fucking choke in the last mile of the marathon by picking a neocon or establishment shill like Kasich or Rubio for VP, cus if you do someone will just assassinate Trump to get the shill as president.

Pick Webb because he would be an excellent advisor, he is not an insider but he DOES know how all the insider shit works. He is literal decorated war hero who got his medals for valor in combat not for completing procurement projects or polishing some generals silverware. He is President Ready on day one but is also not someone any would be kingmakers would choose to make president, so Trump would be safe from tragic accidents.
It would be the first cross party ticket in 150 years and it is the thing both the left and right are most afraid of, because it would mean the end of the US OR THEM mentality that keep the two major parties stranglehold on politics intact.

Do what needs to be done, This is not the ticket America deserves, America deserves Some unholy alliance like Hillary/Romney, but it is the ticket America needs right now.

God damn you Webb faggots are more annoying than Paul faggots.

Is it just one of you who never leaves Sup Forums? Or is there like 3 of you on 8 hour shifts?

Seriously. Explain.

I am a solo operater who posts like maybe once every 4 or 5 days when I see a thread I think it fits in.

I speak for any others. But I have seen maybe 4 or five other flags posting the same idea.

the bi partisan theater is literally killing america and It MUST be stopped, this would not end it in one fell swoop but it would show people that other Americans of a different political affilliation are not in fact evil enemies.

We have real external enemies to worry about, we should tell both the right wong theocrats and the left wing LGBTOMGQTFBBQPWN activists to fuck themselves and both Trump and webb agree.

Trump wants politically savvy VP, Webb is that. He is not controvesial in anyway other than that neither party likes him because He toes neither the Jackass nor the Elephant line.

I agitate for Webb because I think Webb would be a God Tier VP, He'll I'm a lifelong republican aligned Libertarian, and I'd vote for Webb for Pres in a heartbeat over Cruz or Jeb or Romney.

I don't speak for any others.*

Mr. Trump:

You always address manufacturing jobs lost to foreign companies. What about tech jobs? So many of our tech jobs are outsourced. Just call HP, Dell, or any other leading computer manufacturer. Apple does their tech support here in the US, and other companies used to as well. Do you have a strategy to bring back these jobs?

Thank you,

an out-of-work user

Good question. Trump has been endorsed by the Disney workers who had lost their jobs to H1B replacements a while back. But he's also good friends and has reportedly been funded by people close to Disney. So who knows, I sure hope it works out for you though.

Problem with Jim Webb (who I've been shilling for too) is that he's not a good pick in terms of pacifying the convention. It will play right into the hands of the Cruz disciples who have been saying for months that Trump is a Democrat in disguise. They might stay home on election day and that will hurt big league.

Intel has a campus where I live. Would be nice to get a job there. I drive by it weekly when I take my girlfriend to work. All I see are Indians up and down the street. I drove by a group of them smoking and I yelled out (in my best Indian accent) "MY FRIEND!" They all started looking around like "Who was that? Raj, do you know that strange man?"

There is one place here that is hiring for coders. They will teach you how to code. Guaranteed 2 year contract if you pass their tests. Bonus, they don't do any visa sponsorship. Only problem is that I don't want to be a coder.

>There is one place here that is hiring for coders. They will teach you how to code. Guaranteed 2 year contract if you pass their tests. Bonus, they don't do any visa sponsorship. Only problem is that I don't want to be a coder.
Well if it puts money on your family, why not? Then you can at least have work while you wait or seek opportunities in your field, no?

Ben Carson>>>>>Jim Weaboo

MISOGYNY

I'm in a strange and unique situation as I live at my mom's. I'm 30 years old. This is only after a failed attempt at marriage. I moved out of home when I was 17. Was on my own til my wife left me in 2011. I've been here ever since. I was going to school, but they cut my funding and denied all of my appeals, so I haven't been to class since last spring. Guess I could go to a different school, but it feels like a waste. Should have got my A+ cert and CCNA while I was in high school, but my family was too poor to afford the testing. I kind of want to get back into networking, but I have to do all of the training again. What a pain in the ass! But I honestly haven't even tried to look for work since 2012. I did do some laboring, but I don't like breaking my back, so I haven't done that in 1 year.

>Guess I could go to a different school, but it feels like a waste
>But I honestly haven't even tried to look for work since 2012. I did do some laboring, but I don't like breaking my back, so I haven't done that in 1 year.

Sounds like you're depressed buddy, I hope you find some motivation and get better.

O

SHIT

WADDUP

Thanks man. Things could always be better. I have almost zero motivation. Think it has to do with smoking weed for the last 12 years? Probably. At least when I was working and going to school, I had a reason to not be high. These days, I just wake up, eat a piece of toast with some cannabutter on it and basically wait for the day to end. Guess I could do some gardening, get some vitamin D. That usually helps.