Go ahead user, why ?

go ahead user, why ?

impossible when you don't do even a little bit of socializing. even in games I don't socialize. not that I can't... I just.. don't

I do

i can pleasure myself thanks xD

impossibly high standards desu

i like beer too much sorry

why fuck the cow when you can fuck a younger hotter fresher cow for free

I don't take my millions of chances.

I like dick

I'm holding out for Sarah Hyland.

it seems like way too much work

i require browsing Sup Forums every night for several hours to feel satiated with life.

Sup Forums validates my beliefs and yet continues to surprise me.

they all pick squirtle.

muh dek is about 3 inches too small to be a functioning member of society

I do

idk lol

Because I hate myself and wouldn't put anybody through that

Because single girls don't exist

i've gotten too used to being alone and doing nothing, coming and going as i please, i see my friends in relationship having to "check" with their girlfriends or wives, and i can't imagine living a life cucked to that degree.

their lives are probably a lot more fulfilling than mine though.

am ugly, poor and boring
i don't like ugly, poor and boring girls

Cause I'm too nice of a guy and woman are all stuck up bitches who'd rather date assholes who treat them like shit.

i have enough empathy to know that i shouldn't inflict myself on other people

At least your friends do stuff. Your alone and doing nothing. Big difference from with friends doing shit

Beta orbiter detected

Because it's easier to drink compulsively than to actually fix the problems that keep me from being social

Pretty much this.

Too much work

You can fuck bitches still. Find some fat ones that will buy you shit. Then use your newly acquired bling to attract skinny bitches

Because the only girl that likes me is fuck ugly

>le nice guy meme
start treating women like animals m8

I don't want the commitment of a relationship, sometimes I need to be alone

Plus I'm broke as fuck

>nice guy
is just another way of saying he's boring as fuck

Well start being an asshole and treat women like shit

That female would probably be torn between thinking I am an evil holohoax denier with no friends and wanting my money

Because I haven't bothered to ask you out yet.

im the type of guy that women settle for after they've had their fun, i'm just boring enough to be stable and just exciting enough to not embarrass them before their gaggle. when i sense this i usually leave the relationship voluntarily, oftentimes to very little protest.

come to think of it, there was never a single time when a girl fought with me or begged me not to leave.

I already have a fiancee, no time for gfs

Because I have severe social anxiety and would have literally no idea how to ask a girl out or what to do in a relationship.

Well at least you didn't waste 7 years of your life on one. Bitch sure played me good

:( story?

>i don't care how your day went if you aren't going to listen to me talk about mine
>why am i supposed to remember who your coworker kristy is when i've never even met her
>oh i did and you told me to never talk to her again because you think she's a slut
>if you ask what i want for dinner and i ask you for suggestions which you don't have any of, don't get pissed off my choices
>yes i know that money was for a trip next month but unless you want me to walk 45 miles to work and back i need a new clutch
>i don't like your cat
>or your dog
>clean your fucking car out
>there is better music available than (local pop station)
>clean your fucking car out
>why do you insist on going to the bar all the time if you aren't going to finish your drinks
>no i don't want to go see the minions movie

Not really much of a story. Just tried to build a family with the bitch and got discarded once my semenly duties were done with. No need to worry about my money anymore, bitch will get that for the next 16 years. Guess she gets the best of both worlds now. Whoredom and monetary support

they asked why you don't have one not why your not happy.

Last girl I was dating did all those things, had enough of it and left her. So that's my answer to the question. I was unhappy and did something about it.

im 30 years old and still write songs about my high school girlfriend. there just hasn't been someone better than her.