I literally haven't talked to any of my friends for 3 weeks now

I literally haven't talked to any of my friends for 3 weeks now.
They even tried to contact me in the first week, but I didnt respond.
I am too afraid to confront them. I just can't get myself to talk to them. I'm too anxious. Plus i'm a mess right now and I certainly dont want them to see me like this
There is only one real option I have, if I dont want to lose them. I have been telling myself to message them everyday, but I was too inconsequent and always told myself that I would do it tomorrow. The problem is that the longer I wait, the worse it gets.
I really dont want to lose them, but I feel like I keep pushing them away. I just dont have the guts to do it, but what else can I do?

HIT YOUR FRIENDS UP! WTF ARE YOU DOING? IF THEYRE REALLY YOUR " FRIENDS" THAN THEY WANT U TO DICKHEAD

Send 'em some dank memes you fucking cunt.

>Plus i'm a mess right now and I certainly dont want them to see me like this
if your friends can't accept you you got shitty friends

/thread

i dont know if they would accept me, and I am afraid that they will not.

Are they your friends, OP?

quit being pussy and say "hey guys, I was a pussy. Let's fuck"

You have only one choice OP, kys.

I think so. They did nothing wrong.

Ur a little fagboy, could've just said something like, "I don't feel like chilling today, I need some time for my self..." but you chooses to be a complete faggot, I would stop talking to you if I found out your this insecure and not grounded

They're not just neighbors to you?

I'm not really sure by now.
There is literally one person I would actually like to be in contact with when I think about it.
The others are just people I hang around with to not look like to much of an outsider and someone to keep me entertained.

Go talk with them.
The same thing happened with me 1 year ago. now i don't have any friends and i can't make any

I feel like my friends dont even really know me.
The image of me that they have is basically the opposite of how I really am. But that's all on me because that is the person I showed to them. Needles to say, they would probably not even be my friends if I would have showed them the real me from the start.
But I'm just kind of sick of hiding myself by now.

I sometimes go like a couple months without talking to my friends and at other times we hangout multiple times a week. It's really not a big deal. If you want to hangout with them just send them a text or whatever. You're not sucking their dicks you don't have to maintain daily contact to be friends

I feel like they dont really see it like that

That's probably cause you have anxiety or whatever. It's really not a big deal to most people.
If they flip their shit and make a fuss then obviously they're not friends anyway

especially one of them seems to care a lot about that and points it out if I didnt do anything for one fucking day.

So then don't be friends with them? If you're feeling smothered by someone then don't hangout with them.

We have a lot to do with each other, because If I'm not on vacation like now, I have to deal with them every day.

I don't really get why you're complaining then. Just ignore it if they criticize you. If someone doesn't like the way you are they won't befriend you to begin with. Just be as you are and if your friends abandon you then that's just life.

the more replies I post in this thread the more stupid I feel, but I think I'm actually just scared of not having any friends. This doesn't even really make sense since I already feel like I dont really have any friends.
Maybe I should just start being even more of a manipulating bitch